Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Holy moly thanks :D ! I'm in a car heading towards cym T/-/T (centre for young musicans). It's basically like a full school day except it's all music...on a Saturday! =-= like I wake up at 8am and then come back at like 18;00 or 6pm ;-; but I hope everyone has a great day as well!

Also I'm creeping on this convo and it's so funny! XD ^

Hahaha creep away my dear, I like to have what I call a combined web of information, I creep on everything here actually... coughs

Wow it's really the whole day,well have fun with that, I later on the evening have a lesbian party..yes, it's called that, no it's not a sexual thing, lol, it's just a farewall party for a friend and everyone going happens to be lesbian... xD
do you have such parties over there? it does sound weird eh?

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 10:57AM

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon

… sorry to hear that... stories like that are always horrible... especially so when it happens right around your corner...

I know it was super freaky O-o I drive past that station pretty often and I've been in that park a lot before so yeah, but you know what they say, a bomb doesn't land in the same place twice, aha..ahahaha o-o

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) You don't love me anymore...? T_T
I can be a little over the top sometimes... I know...
(◦’ںˉ◦)

no I love you >w< ! Just don't cuddle the cat to death and I should be fine =//w//= ~<3

did I run away to a Russian cave with you btw? 0w0

...Huh...? Me no get this...? … me stupid... ^^

No don't worry ahaha that was Galich! XD I don't remember what it was but Galich ended up being my owner and we run away to live in a Russian cave apparently? OAO

YAY! Pussy riot! ^^ … but the second half doesn't sound right... she told me she doesn't like hugs... and I am yet to find out why... ;)

Wha! But everyone likes hugs! Speaking of hugs I never thought drama would involve so much of it ahaha XD basically we are creating a scene on euthanasia, and at one point we split into twos and show the different members of the family trying to reach out to the dieing women but they get stopped by other people family members. Me and this girl are playing sisters and we had to choreograph these movements where I have to keep trying to reach out and she stops me, so she does a lot of lifting me and like hugging me to stop me and sliding her arms down mine loooooool XD this might sound weird but it's pretty common in like dance choreography so yeah ahaha.

Time for the little kitten to find out about her own little fetishes... ^^

I...I guess you could call cross dressers a fetish, b..but its not a kinky fetish right? Q//w//Q

Katze

Hahaha creep away my dear, I like to have what I call a combined web of information, I creep on everything here actually... coughs

Ahaha spying on all the convos like •_• ahahahah XD

Wow it's really the whole day,well have fun with that, I later on the evening have a lesbian party..yes, it's called that, no it's not a sexual thing, lol, it's just a farewall party for a friend and everyone going happens to be lesbian... xD
do you have such parties over there? it does sound weird eh?

Well, guess you have a close circle of lesbian friends ahaha? :D and well, personally I have never heard of a lesbian party but I'm sure they exist somewhere in London loooool. But I jus tend to go to like, just low key parties idk, and some people on here know I'm also a bad drunk XD! And I've been scaled here by senpais because of that Q/-/Q well more like given advice ahaha xS I guess I've been drinking since I was about 15/16? O-O
But that's only on like parties and stuff, I would never just drink just because obviously! Though that has landed me in very werid situations and make outs that confused me the next day, or like some random Spanish guy texting me last night was fun O-o

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 12:52PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Neko

It's basically like a full school day except it's all music...on a Saturday!

Done for the day...?
Then I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your weekend! (`・ω・´)/

I know it was super freaky O-o I drive past that station pretty often and I've been in that park a lot before so yeah, but you know what they say, a bomb doesn't land in the same place twice, aha..ahahaha o-o

Hopefully that saying is right! ^^
Did they catch the one who did it...?

no I love you >w< ! Just don't cuddle the cat to death and I should be fine =//w//= ~<3

(๑′ᴗ‵๑) Phew! You scared me there for a second... (ó.ò) I mean, what would I do without our little sunshine here... ^^
No cuddling to death! Understood! ٩(。•ω•。)و
;)

No don't worry ahaha that was Galich! XD

Uhhh... Galich. No wonder I didn't know then. How is she doing?

I don't remember what it was but Galich ended up being my owner and we run away to live in a Russian cave apparently? OAO

ahahhah! Sounds like fun! Especially around this time of the year, living in a cave in Russia must be all cosy and warm... ;)

Wha! But everyone likes hugs! Speaking of hugs I never thought drama would involve so much of it ahaha XD basically we are creating a scene on euthanasia, and at one point we split into twos and show the different members of the family trying to reach out to the dieing women but they get stopped by other people family members.

You got some real drama there... Such a sad story... I'm sure that's not so easy to play...

Me and this girl are playing sisters and we had to choreograph these movements where I have to keep trying to reach out and she stops me, so she does a lot of lifting me and like hugging me to stop me and sliding her arms down mine loooooool XD this might sound weird but it's pretty common in like dance choreography so yeah ahaha.

I'm sure it is common for acting and dancing... Doesn't sound weird. But it doesn't sound so easy either... I mean you gotta be comfortable with a lot of touching and getting really close to others, physically... You sure can't be shy to do all that ^^

I...I guess you could call cross dressers a fetish, b..but its not a kinky fetish right? Q//w//Q

I don't think so, no. Girls dressing like boys isn't all that uncommon. It's just usually when boys do it they don't make their life easier. Other men or boys usually don't treat them with a lot of respect, when they find out. But it's not kinky at all.
And personally, I think absolutely anything goes as long as others don't get hurt and the people involved are (sane) adults that both agree to whatever it is they are doing. It really shouldn't concern others.

joined Jan 19, 2014

Done for the day...?
Then I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your weekend! (`・ω・´)/

I hope you have a great rest of the weekend too! (◠ω◠✿)

Hopefully that saying is right! ^^
Did they catch the one who did it...?

Apprently not! Q/-/Q it's honestly so scary, I've been reading some articles lately and it said the park is right next to apprtments witch sell at £2 million! Like, we live in such a "safe" posh area where nothing like this could have happen, wrong, trust nothing, the world is scary ;-; it said that he was fighting for his life in the hospital today and he was found collapsed at Hammersmith bus station...I take that freak station to get to school somtimes!! Aaaaa, and it's been closed for a while, they have to clean up the blood stains. An injured man was seen somewhere or somthing but from the reports it seems they actually haven't cought him yet, like, how can we be safe in this area, how did this happen, I can't comprehend. It's frightens me.

(๑′ᴗ‵๑) Phew! You scared me there for a second... (ó.ò) I mean, what would I do without our little sunshine here... ^^
No cuddling to death! Understood! ٩(。•ω•。)و
;)

Y...yep, that would be good XD ~ I'm no sunshine though! O//A//O I'm just a kitty.

Uhhh... Galich. No wonder I didn't know then. How is she doing?

She doing pretty well! She just hangs on discord most of the time, a lot of people like Rina or gengar mostly use it so they don't show up here a whole lot now ...*salty becuase they should use the cafe at least a little* QwQ..I...I mean Anon is here, I need Anon....Anooooon >w<

must be all cosy and warm... ;)

More like freezing cold XD I mean it's a Russian cave were talking about lol, it was like minus 28 not long ago, I have no idea how my best friend survives these conditions cos I'm like a werid Russian, I'm always always cold. XD like even if people are like "what are you saying its hot lets witch of the heater I be like "NO!" Ahaha

I'm sure it is common for acting and dancing... Doesn't sound weird. But it doesn't sound so easy either... I mean you gotta be comfortable with a lot of touching and getting really close to others, physically... You sure can't be shy to do all that ^^

Well I'm not really a shy person then I suppose, I like to make friends with strangers and I'm quite uh, like, uuuuuh,...excited a lot I guess XD and tired a lot too =w= like a lot of both, werid mix I know ahaha, though in my drama group I'm more of a practical person rather then a creative person, so I will usually act well but coming up with actually ideas for the scene is really hard for me Q/w/Q but well, it's hard for anyone i suppose, coming up randomly with a great idea.

I don't think so, no. Girls dressing like boys isn't all that uncommon. It's just usually when boys do it they don't make their life easier. Other men or boys usually don't treat them with a lot of respect, when they find out. But it's not kinky at all.

I kknoooow! ;A; I find that so horrible how like guys think low of others preferences or like hobbies like that, it's really not nice! >:0 but lucky I heavnt met any people like that, and I've never seen my Eva-chan being looked down on, plus Japanese people in general can be a bit out of uh, the "norms" so yeah XD that's good for him! Plus there are a lot of guys working there so there are a lot of people who share his hobby, which makes me happy that my husbando has friend! O//3//O alreayd thinks she's married to him

And personally, I think absolutely anything goes as long as others don't get hurt and the people involved are (sane) adults that both agree to whatever it is they are doing. It really shouldn't concern others.

Yep yep, completely u-u if they are mature enough they won't be hurting others feelings or looking down on people, that's what hateful people do! =_0

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 3:08PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Also it's just us three lately, where is the rest of the cafe gone lately ゝ(=◇=;) w..well I guess they have stuff to do QwQ hehe...he

joined Apr 27, 2014

Neko-chan

Ahaha spying on all the convos like •_• ahahahah XD

That is eerily accurate yes, that'd be me.

Well, guess you have a close circle of lesbian friends ahaha? :D and well, personally I have never heard of a lesbian party but I'm sure they exist somewhere in London loooool. But I jus tend to go to like, just low key parties idk, and some people on here know I'm also a bad drunk XD! And I've been scaled here by senpais because of that Q/-/Q well more like given advice ahaha xS I guess I've been drinking since I was about 15/16? O-O
But that's only on like parties and stuff, I would never just drink just because obviously! Though that has landed me in very werid situations and make outs that confused me the next day, or like some random Spanish guy texting me last night was fun O-o

Well, i do not have straight friends actually..there is one girl I used to go to high school with...but we don't hang out much so yeah everyone I know is a lesbian, oh and the odd 2 gay guys,lol. I do not diss str8 people! we just never meet for some reason, must be my bitching rest face syndrom. 15-16 and drinking? That's Russia power for ya, I started at... 18? lol hahaha but I limit myself to craft beer now and wine on new years is all fancy

random Spanish guy, atta girl, you have kitty fire on you!!

Yes, well i'm new so of course I'm excited and checking forum constantly, if none of you talked to me I'd be quiet lol

joined Jan 19, 2014

Well, i do not have straight friends actually..there is one girl I used to go to high school with...but we don't hang out much so yeah everyone I know is a lesbian, oh and the odd 2 gay guys,lol. I do not diss str8 people! we just never meet for some reason, must be my bitching rest face syndrom.

Ahaha I'm the opposite sometimes, people be like "why you smiling for" ahaha! And also wow, no straight friends? 0A0 well that's fine, as long as your happy with your friend group it's all good right >w0 I have all types of Friends except for lesbians actually xDDD I never even thought about it lol. Like I have a gay guy friend and one of my friends is Bi, but I guess people don't usually come out In collage? :/ or like, ballet dancers and actors are streight a lot of the time. Ahah I don't really know tbh. :3

15-16 and drinking? That's Russia power for ya, I started at... 18? lol hahaha but I limit myself to craft beer now and wine on new years is all fancy

Yep yep XD downing that vodka since I was a toddler! No but really I guess it's a Russian thing O-o and also, I usually go strait for vodka mixed with something when I'm at parties but at gatherings we do like beer and a couple of shots I guess, gosh I'm just a rebel XD lol ahahaha jk. Though lately I'm trying to not drink beer nor well, eat junky stuff cos I'm back in the system so I gotta keep it up u/w/u I have fitness classes on Wednesday and yoga on Thursday I guess :3

random Spanish guy, atta girl, you have kitty fire on you!!

XD it's a true story actually, lol I remember I was at one of my friends birthday house parties, and I bought like a one litre bottle of Smirnoff vodka ahaha. And I got drunk pretty quickly ovbs and I'm pretty sure I made out with like 4 guys in that one night O/-/O and a girl apparently, which I'm doubting but if I did...eeeeeeyyy ;D ahah. And one of guys was this Spanish lad who was like 19 and he got my number and I just vaguely remember him pulling me into the bathroom and locking to door. We like made out for a bit and then he started go-.......I'm gonna stop I'm getting emmbered >//H//< but yeah he text me after XD

Yes, well i'm new so of course I'm excited and checking forum constantly, if none of you talked to me I'd be quiet lol

Ahah of course >wO lurk away, just like me lol

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

I later on the evening have a lesbian party.

(´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ (¬‿¬)

no it's not a sexual thing, lol,

(;๏д๏) Such a kill joy...

Ahh, I totally get your point, but don't feel like that cos..hum I'm sure it isn't the case.

I just enjoy talking to people here so much... T_T And seeing this post and how long it is... I really hope you are right! ;)

Aew curious aren't we?

Who, dear? Me, dear? Curious, dear? Yes, dear! But of course! ;)

I don't like control freaks, pushy people, but I do like them to be dominant, tricky huh?

Sounds reasonable. Tricky...? Hmmm... well... if it's a little dominant then you should be fine, I guess... if you're looking for a real dominatrix then those things could get in each others way, yes. Probably.

Yeah well I do think it is like that in every single case, whether we realize it or not,

Hmmm... I've lived a few years on this planet... and I've learned and realized some things while being here... and so far I haven't found a theory yet that would be absolutely true for every human being on this planet... unless we talk about basic stuff, like eating, sleeping and dying – those go for everyone, of course ;)
Life is full of varieties and oddities.
How do the people that fall in love with someone at first sight, without knowing anything about that person, fit in there, for example...?

of course you do not have to agree with me, it's not against the law yet :D

… are you sure...? (ಠ.ಠ)
;)

More than learning to move forward,ah it's really complicated to explain, if you do care to read a lot, I could link you to a blog post where I kinda go in detail about it, eh well it was sad but necessary, so it's all good !!

Yeah... well, I kinda phrased that wrong. I meant it more like “I am glad that you realized those issues, found a way to resolve them and are able to live a healthier and happier life now that is not based on self destructive behavior or relationships anymore“ Something like that...
Please link it, if you're comfortable with doing that since it sounds really personal...

:B well I'm not looking, when things happen they just happen, then they stop happening..then other things happen.

Opportunism at it's best! ;)

I actually do not believe we gotta work hard and be slaves,
Ambitious? hahahaahahahaha, nah, I couldn't care less about shit like "success" and a "proper job"

Right on, girl, right on! I too believe that time is worth much more than any money in the world.

this has caused me a variety of problems with romantic partner cos obviously most people don't agree with me and then..it's messy...

… I wouldn't say most people in general, but a lot of people are to focused on a career and define themselves and others based on that... Unfortunately.

did I mention I'm a freelance translator?

You're kidding, right...? (^∇^)

Ah it's not a phobia, I hug my mother and some friends..sometimes, briefly and if I date someone I can be very prrr like, I just don't feel the need to get close in a physical level, it's uncomfy and useless :P

Hmmm... tastes are different. ^^

OMG RIGHT? it's so beautiful!!!!!! I luuuv it, I tried to use it in Germany but people were like.. wtf? the first time I went there, but then again, I was a foreigner so it was ok.

(^∇^) I'm sure that must have been because it was usually a lot older people that used it. Not cute little young girls addressing others ( ˆ▿ˆ)

-_- it makes you totally awesome, to laugh at ur own jokes, I do it all the time

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)Then I must be a super awesome person.... (☼Д☼) I knewer knew... ;)

Hahahahahaahahahahaahahahaah, this is funny cos I don't even like to masturbate, so HA! can't never accuse me of that!

A few “hahaha“ too many to make that actually sound believable, if you ask me. (¬‿¬)
I'm not convinced. ;)

I don't know why this always comes up in conversations... I'm not asexual

Then I know why you like to work out so much... ^^ Gotta get rid of that energy somehow! (^∇^)

I just.. it takes a veeeeeeeeeery special lady to get me in the mood..and then it's rawr time...ah anyway I am sure you do not wish to know about that xD

~( ´•‿•` )~ I don't mind. Go on... Entertain the audience! ;) 'cause reading juicy stuff can be fun sometimes... ^^

Well.. it's confusing... ash blond, glasses? hmm some freckles? in pajamas while writing here holding a mug with coffee?
voice..hmm sorta deep and mysterious actually,for some reason

^^ Do you want me to comment that? :)

oh right, please do not dissapoint me

Uhhhhhh! Have we reached that stage yet? ^^
If so, then from here on out it can only go downhill... Disappointing is what I do for a living! ^^

be honest though.. do you like...beer?

I do not. I hate it, actually. Same goes for kissing people that recently drank it. Not sexy at all.

cos I was so sad to go there and find that most girls don't drink! or they don't drink enough lol, I had way more beer than anyone I saw there..so sad..where is my german woman image holding them 1 liter mugs? WHERE???

Here they are:
http://p5.focus.de/img/fotos/origs3013304/3268435456-w1280-h960-q72-p4/ballermann.jpg
^^
Taking a “vacation” in Spain. It's called Ballermann. And that's what it looks like ;)
Pretty, ain't it ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

Also it's just us three lately, where is the rest of the cafe gone lately ゝ(=◇=;) w..well I guess they have stuff to do QwQ hehe...he

I buried them all under my avalanche of wall posts, I'm sure T_T
They are afraid to say something ;)

joined Jan 19, 2014

I buried them all under my avalanche of wall posts, I'm sure T_T
They are afraid to say something ;)

Scaredy cats >H< heh, lol it's somtimes really lively here so I'm not complains :3 ~

joined Apr 27, 2014

I was replying from my phone and it's gone.. I can't do this :(

joined Apr 27, 2014

So no I honestly dislike masturbating, it's boring and stupid. Yes I'm a freelance translator and omg why Germans I run into don't love beer :(*
So sad.
Yes comment on my idea of you.

mad at her phone taking away her cool reply

joined Jan 19, 2014

Did it all like delet all the replys you were typing? XD cos that happened to me once or twice, it was so annoying Q-Q

joined Jun 22, 2016

Neko

Scaredy cats >H< heh, lol it's somtimes really lively here so I'm not complains :3 ~

(♥⌣♥) Glad you don't mind! ^^

Katze

Maybe that was your phone telling us to write shorter messages! ^^

joined Jan 19, 2014

^ We totally should, or else it's gonna be a whole page of writing soon LMFAO >u< ahahah

Ps.soon I will have to draw another profile cos I'm dying my hair tomorrow QwQ not even sure with colour yet lol, friends are saying go lighter but I wanna be bold and go darker! @w@ thought maybe I should start with a blonde and then move dark I guess heh

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 4:40PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Katze

So no I honestly dislike masturbating, it's boring and stupid.

Suspicious that you felt the need to reply to that... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes I'm a freelance translator

Kinda hilarious, because I went to college to become just that as well (^∇^)

and omg why Germans I run into don't love beer :(* So sad.

I'm actually happy that you have a hard time finding those... It's not healthy at all to drink too much...

ash blond, glasses? hmm some freckles? in pajamas while writing here holding a mug with coffee?

Not ash, 'cause “ash” is kinda grayish and I don't have grayish hair. No glasses either.
Freckles... Hmmm... Usually not. But during summer, when I spend a lot of time without sun lotion in direct sunlight then they show... just some, around the cheeks and on my nose.
If it's very late over here then “in my pajamas” sounds about right.
Coffee? No. I don't drink coffee. When I wanna drink something to wake me up I usually go for energy drinks. Red Bull is the way to go! ;)
But you're right about the deeper voice. Not deep like a guy but deeper than your average girl, yes.
Mysterious...? O.O I don't know... Maybe I should ask someone... ^^

joined Apr 27, 2014

So no I honestly dislike masturba
Suspicious that you felt the need to reply to that... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It is annoying as hell when people question that, not all of us like or should like that ok?

Yes I'm a freelance translator

Kinda hilarious, because I went to college to become just that as well (^∇^)

Ahhh how cool, I like you already.

and omg why Germans I run into don't love beer :(* So sad.

I'm actually happy that you have a hard time finding those... It's not healthy at all to drink too much...

Healthy... I do workout, it's not really unhealthy when it's a good one... sighs another subject to drop, and this was going well, tsk tsk

ash blond, glasses? hmm some freckles? in pajamas while writing here holding a mug with coffee?

Not ash, 'cause “ash” is kinda grayish and I don't have grayish hair. No glasses either.
Freckles... Hmmm... Usually not. But during summer, when I spend a lot of time without sun lotion in direct sunlight then they show... just some, around the cheeks and on my nose.
If it's very late over here then “in my pajamas” sounds about right.
Coffee? No. I don't drink coffee. When I wanna drink something to wake me up I usually go for energy drinks. Red Bull is the way to go! ;)
But you're right about the deeper voice. Not deep like a guy but deeper than your average girl, yes.
Mysterious...? O.O I don't know... Maybe I should ask someone... ^^

Hmmmmmmmm red bull is worse than drinking beer u. U

joined Apr 27, 2014

Did it all like delet all the replys you were typing? XD cos that happened to me once or twice, it was so annoying Q-Q

Yes, all my effort gone. I'm not happy right now u.u

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nononononnon push phs pshhhhhhhh ^ no....noh u-u do you know how many times rebull has saved my ass from handing in and Essey at the right time XD Anon knows ahahahaha

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 5:03PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Neko

I hope you have a great rest of the weekend too! (◠ω◠✿)

Thank you!

Apprently not! ….

Well... no place on earth is 100 % safe. So stuff like that happens... but as long as they haven't caught the attacker, please take care and try not to go there on your own. Be safe!
I hope the man that was attacked will pull through...

salty becuase they should use the cafe at least a little QwQ..I...I mean Anon is here, I need Anon....Anooooon >w<

O_O I'm not sure if I can keep my promise to not cuddle you to death any longer! ;)

Well I'm not really a shy person then I suppose, I like to make friends with strangers

(゚Д゚) Please don't make friends with the stabbing kind... O_O
And don't take candy from strangers on the street! ;)

in my drama group I'm more of a practical person rather then a creative person, so I will usually act well but coming up with actually ideas for the scene is really hard for me

I'm sure that'll come with time. The more experiences you make in life the easier it will get for you to improvise.

I've never seen my Eva-chan being looked down on, plus Japanese people in general can be a bit out of uh, the "norms" so yeah XD

If it was at a cross dressing cafe then that would be a safe environment for sure! (^_^)b

which makes me happy that my husbando has friend! O//3//O

Congratulations on your marriage! (◦’ںˉ◦) That was quite fast! Shotgun wedding, I suppose ;)

u-u do you know how many times rebull has saved my ass from handing in and Essey at the right time XD Anon knows ahahahaha

(^∇^) Yes, I do know! You were hilarious! ;)

last edited at Jan 14, 2017 5:20PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Well... no place on earth is 100 % safe. So stuff like that happens... but as long as they haven't caught the attacker, please take care and try not to go there on your own. Be safe!

Yep I will, no more walking around night time for me, eeessh huh O-O

I hope the man that was attacked will pull through

Me too, I send my prayers to him

salty becuase they should use the cafe at least a little QwQ..I...I mean Anon is here, I need Anon....Anooooon >w<

O_O I'm not sure if I can keep my promise to not cuddle you to death any longer! ;)

remebers video, runs nyyyaaah Q//0//Q , counter attack, I don't think I can't do the same! >H< heh!

(゚Д゚) Please don't make friends with the stabbing kind... O_O

Ahah ahahah that made me laugh for some reason XD am I a bad person Q-Q

I'm sure that'll come with time. The more experiences you make in life the easier it will get for you to improvise.

Yep, I hope to gain a lot of experience acting wise and be able to really be out there with my ideas, I mean there is always an undercurrent of battle between actors, and like who's idea to follow, and who's better, you know all that stuff aha.

which makes me happy that my husbando has friend! O//3//O

Congratulations on your marriage! (◦’ںˉ◦) That was quite fast! Shotgun wedding, I suppose ;)

I shotguned him long before anyone, so he better not be taken by some hoe! D:< trying to be gangsta

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Katze

It is annoying as hell when people question that, not all of us like or should like that ok?

Oh my! I seem to have pushed some buttons there... The wrong kind! ^^
I just like to tease, that's all ;)

Healthy... I do workout, it's not really unhealthy when it's a good one... sighs another subject to drop, and this was going well, tsk tsk

That's why I said it's not healthy if it is too much. Some alcohol every now and then doesn't hurt.
I just don't like the taste.
See? When I say something, I deliver! Disappointing is what I do best! d (^‿^✿)

But I love the taste! It's paradise ^^ I usually don't drink more than two a day at max...
Chilling out at a lonely night with some relaxing music in the background, a good book in one hand and a can of ice-cold Red Bull in the other... that's heaven! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

I'm a really simple person... Don't need any fancy stuff to be happy ^^

joined Apr 27, 2014

Anon

Oh my! I seem to have pushed some buttons there... The wrong kind! ^^
I just like to tease, that's all ;)

Yes, I see now why I have a hard time with people xD, just don't tease me with that please, it's really annoying, I know most people love to stroke their own geese, but I just don't.

That's why I said it's not healthy if it is too much. Some alcohol every now and then doesn't hurt.
I just don't like the taste.
See? When I say something, I deliver! Disappointing is what I do best! d (^‿^✿)

sighs I'm just disappointed in Germans, not you.

But I love the taste! It's paradise ^^ I usually don't drink more than two a day at max...
Chilling out at a lonely night with some relaxing music in the background, a good book in one hand and a can of ice-cold Red Bull in the other... that's heaven! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

I'm a really simple person... Don't need any fancy stuff to be happy ^^

Simple persons are the only kind I find slightly ok to handle.

Hmm I may take pics of my party later on and share here. Not with me, I HATE pictures, unless I take them and I need 100 shots before 1 is presentable.

Is your hair long or short?

joined Jan 19, 2014

Right senpais, I shall be leaving you now to got to sleep, ttyt everyone, good night~ u//w//u

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko

remebers video, runs nyyyaaah Q//0//Q , counter attack, I don't think I can't do the same! >H< heh!

Hahahah (^∇^) What did she say in that video...?
“Come back! No cute little animal wants to be my pet!” T_T
;)

Ahah ahahah that made me laugh for some reason XD am I a bad person Q-Q

No you're not! A morbid sense of humor is the only way to survive this world! (`・ω・´)

Yep, I hope to gain a lot of experience acting wise and be able to really be out there with my ideas, I mean there is always an undercurrent of battle between actors, and like who's idea to follow, and who's better, you know all that stuff aha.

That's the kind of thing I wouldn't be able to handle well... that undercurrent of battle between the actors... I'm just not the competing type... Everyone knows how it works. When there's one role to cast only one actor can get it. And of course they will take the best. And if you and some friends audition for that same role.... that must be really tough... If they choose you, then it's good for your career but you might lose some friends because of that... and if they don't and your friends are always the chosen ones... that will make you feel really bad as well... Gotta be able to handle all that shit.
Part of that applies to some other jobs with a promotion system as well, but it's a lot more extreme for actors...

Right senpais, I shall be leaving you now to got to sleep, ttyt everyone, good night~ u//w//u

Night night, sleep tight! ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.