Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

This was brilliant and funny as hell! Is there more? Why is the series still marked as ongoing?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

According to the Payapaya site, they say it's currently being translated (or at least they did a month ago), so yeah it's still going.

Proof if proof be needed. http://www.payapaya-scans.com/shimaism/#post-141

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

I see, thanks.Well, no point in being impatient. This IS the yuri scene after all.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

This is a popular series and I know you guys are waiting for more, so I'll make a special note: as you can read in our most recent release post, Payapaya is looking for a dedicated translator for this series. We want to get more chapters out, too! If you want to lend a hand with Yurika's Campus Life or any other series you see in that post, please drop us a line.

joined May 13, 2013

It's a good news, something is happening :)

I wish I knew Japanese. The only thing I can help with is English, so I'm pretty useless... :(

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

While this isn't my favorite series, I do like it enough that I just bought the 5th (and final) volume from Japan. If you haven't found somebody by the end of summer when hopefully I'll be less busy, and it's only translating, I might do it.

Edit: I've decided I will do it starting around the 25th of this month.

last edited at May 16, 2013 7:34AM

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

thank you for your hard work yuri girl! m_ _m

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

lol

Love this series, even if it' very silly

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I appreciate the thanks, but due to various things, I ended up not working on this one.

Still, thanks to go the people at Payapaya Scans and especially UNC15 for the translation. I am glad to see this one come out.

last edited at Jul 31, 2013 5:14PM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

There was a bit of a collision with people offering to TL, but we're still really grateful that Yuri Girl volunteered to help us out since the translation of this series has been stalled for so long.

There will be more chapters of YuriCam out very soon!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

ch. 5 REALLY seems to change things up, but I really like the new Yuriko being an actual player and her friend's catch phrase. Also, I'm expecting Soari's going to be the one with the Stamen.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I don't know if I like Yurika being so assertive. It's like her character had a complete 180 a bit too soon.

last edited at Jul 31, 2013 5:24PM

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

Wow I dropped this because I thought she would just around whoring herself out, but now it looks like there might be potential for yuri! chapter 5 really turned this around

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

I don't know if I like Yurika being so assertive. It's like her character had a complete 180 a bit too soon.

On page 088, she says how she's been doing it for about 3 months and is completely used to it by now. So time lapse between chapters. I like her being more unsure of things also, but this way is good too.

joined May 31, 2013

It must be nice to be able to pay for your living expenses and college with hot lesbian sex, best job ever.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This series becomes more awesome after each chapter. This is definitely one of the best series I've read so far.

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

I really love this manga :D

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I think it's also partly because this chapter was from the POV of someone else, so we see it through the eyes of someone who is befuddled by whatever technique Yurika has inherited. Like how they say you might have 'rose tinted glasses'...

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

LOL I'm loving this~ xD this is funny :3 ROFL

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..wat a funny chapter 5..hehe...go for it yurika...i wish i'm more like you...

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

lol pretty funny yuri style XD cant get enough of it XD thanks for this interesting harem of yuri at last!! YURI HAREM!!! :D

joined Jul 3, 2011

Yurika should just give up on trying to be hetero and become a true blue lesbian already. She attends a womens college and the whole school is ready to support her, she can't escape it at this point. I mean she's even gotten use to doing it.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Yurika should just give up on trying to be hetero and become a true blue lesbian already. She attends a womens college and the whole school is ready to support her, she can't escape it at this point. I mean she's even gotten use to doing it.

However, if she turns into yuri completely then there wouldn't be anymore funny plots.

joined Jul 8, 2013

That's not true.

For instance, anyone want to hazard a guess as to when the "Men in Black Suits" are going to send someone to 'investigate' the school and try to flush her out of hiding?

No points for guessing how said encounter will inevitably end...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Well, things just got interesting. Yurika getting used to her job? Oh noes much?

To reply you must either login or sign up.