Forum › Always Human

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

fell far behind on reaching chapters, this is surprisingly good.

Fantastic read.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Minutoh posted:

I also have a technical issue too: why is the music not playing for me? I left the tab open for an hour before I read it, but... nothing. I did notice that the music was rather quiet, so I ramped up my volume, but... nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Always Human has such great music, and I'd hate to miss out on it just because of some random bug.

Only time when I had issue with music was when I didn't have flash installed. I doubt that is why it doesn't work for you, but might be worth checking out.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Minutoh posted:

I also have a technical issue too: why is the music not playing for me? I left the tab open for an hour before I read it, but... nothing. I did notice that the music was rather quiet, so I ramped up my volume, but... nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Always Human has such great music, and I'd hate to miss out on it just because of some random bug.

Only time when I had issue with music was when I didn't have flash installed. I doubt that is why it doesn't work for you, but might be worth checking out.

I have issues playing music on my Chrome; installed Firefox and everything works fine and dandy.

Actually, asked around a few friends that use Chrome to check if it's working for them. It wasn't for all of them.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Minutoh posted:

I have issues playing music on my Chrome; installed Firefox and everything works fine and dandy.

Actually, asked around a few friends that use Chrome to check if it's working for them. It wasn't for all of them.

Ah, I was using Chrome all this time, so that's probably the reason. I tried out Firefox and it works like a charm now. Thanks for the help!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Re-install Flash
if it won't work - re-install chrome
if it won't work - unistall chrome AND delete all hidden files THEN install again

it should work (also don't need to worry to lose bookmarks etc cuz Chrome is savings all settings in cloud but you can also do back-up just in case)

I had this problem not so long ago...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ahhhhhhh!!! It ended! I didn't know it was going to be ending so it took my by surprise!

All that's left is a Q&A strip with the characters now.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Ahhhhhhh!!! It ended! I didn't know it was going to be ending so it took my by surprise!

It was really sudden and unexpected. I was wondering how they'd handle the fourteen month separation but I was just expecting a timeskip, not a timeskip followed by a sudden ending.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan posted:

It was really sudden and unexpected. I was wondering how they'd handle the fourteen month separation but I was just expecting a timeskip, not a timeskip followed by a sudden ending.

Author said they are entering second half of story so once the thing with job offer popped out it was clear it is finally of the series. Sadly author ended on disappointed note.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, the story wrapped cleanly enough, there aren't really loose ends. But I feel like she missed out a lot on showing their long-distance relationships, the connections she obviously made with the other crew in space, and so forth. I think I'm sad at the missed potential, and not getting to spend more time with the characters.

In any case, I'll be on board with whatever they do next.

To reply you must either login or sign up.