Forum › [INFO-REQUEST]Where is "No Bra" ??

joined Dec 18, 2010

Hi,

(....sorry for my poor english....i am italian)

by an Italian staff of translators, i learned that original traslation of "No bra" is your:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2882

but, in this internet site I could not found this excellent manga .

So, i ask, You've abandoned the project?

If this piece of news is true, I'm very disappointed of this situation.

If you had problems to find the manga scans, in this page:

http://www.raw-manga.com/2010/10/no-bra-volume-01-05-complete.html

there is the complete serie, (but I think from the title, i'm not sure...)

and most italian people would be very grateful to you if continue the translation.

Thanks a lot in advance!

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

We dropped No Bra roughly a year and three months ago due to lack of interest and lack of staff for the project.
Another group has continued on it, so you should go to them (they apparently finished it off too).

joined Dec 18, 2010

MrEngenious wrote

We dropped No Bra roughly a year and three months ago due to lack of interest and lack of staff for the project.
Another group has continued on it, so you should go to them (they apparently finished it off too).

Is a very strange situation, why the base content of the his story is like that of the famous "Love Hina".

However, you can give me a link or the name of this group of translators?

At this point, i want read the end of this story, in english at least.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

You have the link to the other groups right in your hands.
Let me show you:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8551/muabuse.png

(1) shows the complete list of groups who have worked on the series. Whether they dropped it or are continuing it is not shown here, however.
(2) shows the latest releases, up to three of them.
(3) leads you to another page with the same information shown to you at the right., showing both the groups and their release dates.
As you can see on the page shown by (3), we have not released No Bra for over a year. You can also see here that another group or two has continued where we left off. That's your ticket to gratification.

Admittedly I could just give you the link right here, right now, but I felt it was better for you to know how to navigate to other groups' sites like this.

joined Dec 18, 2010

MrEngenious wrote

You have the link to the other groups right in your hands.

XDDD , you're right!!!

In fact, it was the first time that I visited www.mangaupdates.com now, i will check each point of it!

Thanks a lot for your great help!!!

joined Feb 8, 2011

I found the name "no bra" rather funny. To be frank I am of the view that they could have chosen a better name. Today I made an extensive search on the internet to find more information about it. I found out that the game is about cross dressing. Anyway I am happy to learn that the project has been abandoned.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I have a similar query.

To reply you must either login or sign up.