Forum › Posts by neo2157

joined May 31, 2013

I question the math though, what would female + female equal?

neo2157
Kase-san discussion 04 Oct 23:50
joined May 31, 2013

What the hell is this? It's illegal for something like this to be so fricking cute and fluffy. I want more.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, i have alerted the internet police and it will be taken down shortly.

joined May 31, 2013

Ah. No wonder I've been having a dejavu. I actually had read this (and its continuation) in Chinese before.
SPOILER:
After Tomo grew up, she and Kyou has started an affair. It's a 8-page short one about another x-mas. Tomo's mom didn't get a break, though.

I think I found it guys
http://comic.xxbh.net/201305/248328.html

Kyou seems immune to ageing.

neo2157
Kase-san discussion 04 Oct 12:07
joined May 31, 2013

"Just do whatever you want." BDSM dominatrix it is then.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I can empathize with this chapter, as for some bizarre reason woman i get involved with really seem to like talking about there ex's and driving me nuts.

joined May 31, 2013

And the moral of the story is.... ummm... what?

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I was half expecting angel girl to end up having like a BDSM fetish or something. would have made for a great twist.

neo2157
Romance discussion 26 Aug 20:24
joined May 31, 2013

By canadien standards that's more normal horny.

joined May 31, 2013

really not sure why people seem to like this one. i simply cannot see the appeal. i want to like it, but when i look for reasons to be able to do so, i come up empty. oh well.

I like the depictions of dysfunctional relationships, reminds me of my bad decisions in dateing partners early in life.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Sob I was SOOO excited when I saw the update....but sadly I was disappointed. I have no idea what's happening in this chapter.

I have no idea whats happening in this manga.

neo2157
Bunny Cafe discussion 18 Aug 18:45
joined May 31, 2013

I don't think I'd mind being comforted in the arms of a bunny girl.

I happen to own one of those suits for ... Things and stuff... wiggle*wiggle
Such a lovely history, maybe she has a kansai accent, ahhh I love that one.

You know what they say, "!@$% like rabbits."

neo2157
Bunny Cafe discussion 18 Aug 03:56
joined May 31, 2013

I quite like this - love both characters! I kinda want more though, is there anymore?

this is how I feel about every oneshot by this mangaka so far...

A white white dress huh?

neo2157
Bunny Cafe discussion 17 Aug 22:20
joined May 31, 2013

Was hopeing she'd go home and "pet" her new bunny.

joined May 31, 2013

Apparently showering years of romantic affection on someone should guarantee romantic affection in return. This is oddly reminding me of all the people who complain about being friend-zoned on Yahoo Answers.

weren't they making out like a few chapters back?

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I have a hard time believing any of these girls are virgins.

joined May 31, 2013

Hello sudden dramatic turn.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Would anyone change their opinion, if Ririko's fiance is a GIRL?

I may miss it, but the way i see it, they didn't specify the gender of that fiance (other than the 'have kid' part, but science allows it nowadays). Who know, maybe its setting was in 2020 where same-sex marriage is already legalised and widely accepted.

Because... i don't know, i thought the story was kinda sweet, Until i ask myself that same question. And now i can't see Ririko and Kiwa (especially Ririko) the same way again..

To my knowledge gay marriage isn't legal in japan yet.

neo2157
Gokujo discussion 14 Aug 15:19
joined May 31, 2013

The fuck did i just read?

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

arg, there's no love in this story. Just like they take what they need and go on their way ==

Which makes it kinda disturbingly accurate to real life.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

O-O deep...

Pun intended? these look allot like the girls from an earlier work posted by this author.

joined May 31, 2013

those are some odd looking ears.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Little surprised at the end - thought it would be one of those typical oneshots ending in regret.

One other thing:
I usually like these little parodies the scanlators tend to make on the credit pages - but here it was a little too confusing because there was no real distinction - hinting that this was not a part of the story anymore.

You mean the part on the credits page about canceling the wedding was just a troll by the scanlators?

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

I wish all girlfriends could be that clear about whether sexual things are on the table yet, also this story makes me wish I had a cute horny teacher girlfriend just a bit.

neo2157
joined May 31, 2013

Afraid of what others might think? lady your pretty much living in an osaka gay district as there hasn't been a single straight girl in the story so far.

neo2157
Love Shower discussion 06 Aug 14:55
joined May 31, 2013

I'd like to know were the sex toy came from, neither girl carried any bags with them to the bed, does the hotel just provide guest's with them conveniently placed under the bed? (and if so does anyone have the address of this place?)