Forum › Posts by satsunyan

satsunyan
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

It doesn't make sense because it's just the first chapter. The game is explained later on, so if you would just have an ounce of patience, maybe you'd actually not sound as asshole as you do now.

satsunyan
Image Comments 25 May 21:20
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013
Dahd2uiwsaaetzh

^They showed up in the anime but just as background characters/extras in SPACE watching a live.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

where's tsundere arisa?

Soon™

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

No Kazumi.
Dropped

Wrong Kazumi smh.

satsunyan
Image Comments 16 Apr 00:10
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

There's one more version of this where Ana calls the police.

satsunyan
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

B L E S S THIS RELEASE

Sorry I can't say anything else. LOL

Edit

The English release does use "Lily" as equivalent to リュリュ. And the spoiler tags should be just for 'Any normal ending, except for True Ending.' This is coming from someone who finished the game and watched all endings.

last edited at Mar 18, 2017 11:58PM

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

She's also forgetting stuff that she did before the three-year window. Like, seriously, how do you forget how to kiss?

BUT! That's needless nitpicking, and as I pointed out earlier in the thread, this is "comedy amnesia", not anything approaching real amnesia. So I just roll with all the fluffy happiness instead of trying to figure out exactly how her amnesia is supposed to work. Because that way lies madness.

If those last three years was her only experience at love, then her, forgetting how to kiss is sensible. I mean, we all don't learn how to unless we experience it, and this applies for everything.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Looking for a typesetter/editor for Heart of the Girl (Oku Tamamusi) (You can find more information here)

• A fan of yuri/tamamusi
  • Knowledgeable in English
  • Has experience typesetting/editing/redrawing. If no experience, at least willing to learn, and is a hardworker.
  • Has plenty of patience.

More info: Heart of the Girl is only 2 Volumes long, but it's a 4-koma so it would take a lot of patience to typeset it. We are set to release 2-3 Chapters a month (until we finish it) once we've found a typesetter.

If you're interested, please send me an email at satsunyan@seiyuuri.com or you can also DM/Tweet us @seiyuuri. Our tumblr is dead, please don't try there wworz

satsunyan
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Hibike! Euphonium was the most blatantly queer-baiting show for two seasons, so I'm honestly a bit surprised at the people who were surprised/disappointed by it! At least they were (to my eyes) upfront about it by making it clear that Reina was deeply and passionately in love with Taki-sensei. There is a meaningful yuri narrative that could spring from this, but I didn't think this show ever demonstrated an interest in such.

Well, I guess it doesn't help much that the source material isn't very queer-baiting, so it's just the animation direction trying to dig monies from the minority (maybe). I myself isn't surprised and I went and watched it with all the disappointment in mind, so you could say "I already knew." I guess others didn't, which is probably just a normal reaction since most don't search about a title before watching and just wanted to enjoy the piece for what it is. Different ideas for different folks, I guess.

satsunyan
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Well to answer why they think the ship sank, aside for Episode 11 (which is not in the novel), Reina confessed to Taki-sensei, but he mistook it as admiration, and Reina took this as a rejection, but Kumiko seems to keep on cheering her on. Shoe1 gave Kumiko the hairpin, as her bday present (in the novel).

And in the novel, after the Nationals Competition, Kumiko realizes her heterosexual feelings for Shoe1 and confesses to him and they become happy together (while Reina stays heartbroken). We're all just somewhat expecting this ending.

Nonetheless, personally, I'm okay with whatever ending as long as Kumiko doesn't end up with the guy. lol

satsunyan
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

and we finally got a KumiRei doujin just after the ship sank in the Anime Series

That's why we must at least keep it sailing in our imaginations.

satsunyan
Image Comments 10 Dec 04:41
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013
Areyoureelingintheyears

To everyone curious, I listened to the Japanese audio and it is implied that Reina is too lightweight, lmao.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

I think someone messed up and uploaded the raws and not the translated version.

Keep reading, the first 3-4 pages aren't translated.

This is a re-edit of Ichigo Yuri's version, with better raws/cleaning/editing, so I'm guessing either they were missing those pages in their raws or they didn't translate. If anyone else is willing to help translate the missing pages/sfx, that would be cool. Hunter might be willing to redo it with those added, although I can't speak on his behalf.

It's actually Pages 1 - 8. Would've been nice if that fact was included in the credits page, though. Wasn't sure how many "next page" I had to click before I see not-moonrunes.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Sorry the release was delayed, we had a valid reason

delay

satsunyan
Image Comments 09 Sep 13:37
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013
Legalise%20it%20(fixed%20v2)

By the way it's "Rena" and not "Rene" And "Yuinshel" not "Yuinshiel"

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 1:38PM

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

It seems that not many people here know that Tamamusi already has an ongoing series in Manga Time Kirara. It's called "The Heart of the Girl".

...and it's awesome and ridiculous by the way. I really want to translate it but what is spare time.

As I said before, Tamamusi just doesn't put as much effort into the random Twitter/Pixiv scribbles than the stuff she actually gets paid to do. Understandably! But she's certainly come a long way since those early comics she did years ago.

It's eventually under consideration.

So... maybe.

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

It's very cute >~< I can't wait for new chapter.
Anyway it made me wonder if gay people have amnesia in real life, they will turn straight or still be gay.

Well, this one turned out fine (and gay) LOL

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Is it weird to like, feel like crying during the first half? I mean, somehow you just feel for Nozomi, being insecure... Like her attitude when she remembered her childhood and stuff.

I know exactly how you feel. D:

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

That was a really weird Nozomi to see xD It was like she swallowed a Nico pill or something.
Oh, also a Comedy tag?

I considered that... but mushiyaki comedy is like natural comedy in her works already w

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Pito wasn't satisfied with the one that was on Dynasty (by Baekhap) or the poorly edited one on twitter?
Cus iirc, the one you submitted, besides image resolution, wasn't very different from the one that was originally uploaded.

Sorry to pop your bubble. I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say the "poorly edited one in twitter" but this version uploaded here was approved and praised by Pito for having more accurate translations and a 'cleaner' output typesetting wise. Also, it definitely was not this one, uploaded now. Also this one had an extra page that wasn't in the original.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 8:31AM

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Since I'm directly involved in it, I'll just come clean with it. At first, a friend of mine asked for my help because they wanted to create a JP TL version of it, because Pito requested for it. Then upon inspecting the thread, Pito said that they weren't satisfied with the first translation because it had mistranslations. So along the way, we translated it to proper English, asked Pito if Pito is okay about it, then asked if we can translate Pito's other works and got the OK. We are not involved with baekhap scans. Then I resubmitted it and this one get updated, so it seems. (See here: https://twitter.com/g_luceroth/status/724512176099057667 )

We're not sure how to approach them, because if we told them Pito didn't like their TL people might just view us as 'antagonizing them' so we just did what we can. We don't mean to step on anyone's pride in any way, if there were any hurt, I apologize.

Let's just love, love live. lol.

To anyone curious: we did do the Japanese version with what we can: https://twitter.com/sensenyukari/status/724862676816519169 also today is Pito's Birthday.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 4:40AM

Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013

Not sure what I'm trying to be convinced of, but GiB, congratulations on your milestone that is #insane_amounts_of_sex also, the art is beautiful, in every aspect. -insert eggplant here-

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 10:27PM

satsunyan
Image Comments 12 Apr 06:11
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013
16a507611743eba2bd9596868fc58f8c

@drpepperfan damn that's so sad. I would've loved to share it :(

satsunyan
Image Comments 11 Apr 01:50
Dnasty
joined May 14, 2013
16a507611743eba2bd9596868fc58f8c