Forum › Posts by bukub

bukub
joined Mar 6, 2013

The art has improved so much on her works. And the amount of publications really puts her in the top tier of yuri genre. Is this the next generation of mangaka, after morigana milk's reign? That's how I see it.

bukub
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Dec 23:21
joined Mar 6, 2013

My fantasies, by Kuzushiro. So love this author very much.

joined Mar 6, 2013

So happy to read on!

bukub
joined Mar 6, 2013

The stories and the art is so beautiful. These stories have become essential readings, with a requirement for re-reading from time to time so I can bathe in the good vibes.

Looking forward to more stories!

joined Mar 6, 2013

So well authored, and I absolutely loved it. Will read again.

bukub
Your Fault discussion 09 Sep 20:21
joined Mar 6, 2013

I think its just some sadism-masochism play between the senpai & MC2. Maybe I don't really get what NTR means to the others saying so here, but I don't think its more than the Sado-maso play that Kuzushiro already does, just with added sexual elements. Doesn't NTR mean 'not technicially r***', which has some elements of r*** but can't fully be claimed as such? I don't think this really has any except maybe the sex part with sado-maso play.

Well whatever, I don't really care what you call it, I still love Kuzushiro's works, incl. this one.

joined Mar 6, 2013

I think its the kind of love where you want to keep the person you like near you...for me it doesn't matter if its as a friend or romantic. Enjoy the company of those you have fun with, is my view.
And this series so great and adorable.

joined Mar 6, 2013

I feel my heart throbbing at the cuteness yet again.

joined Mar 6, 2013

Love that tag, 'Lots of Hugging'. I'd like more.

bukub
joined Mar 6, 2013

Why is it always starting to rain when heroine's mood gets bad?? Someone got a firetruck here??

The firefighters got annoyed looking at em and the fire chief said, 'let em have it', flicking his half smoked cig towards the park. Unfortunately, the two were resistant and there wasn't too much damage.

joined Mar 6, 2013

l\ahgofkjashbvlkjhradsbglakjjbavrsihvbaeljrbalnsannbgvfsjhragfksygWI4L!!!

THAT WAS TOO MUCH!! KYAA!! FANGIRLING TO THE MAX!! MY CUTENESS METER GOT BLOWN UP!!!

skadkfgbkjsahgi,aguhwslriguhwalieukghw

I FUCKING CAN'T CALM DOWN!! WELCOME BACK SHE SAID!! AND I'M BACK SHE SAID!!

GYAAA!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM!!! I WANT TO BROADCAST THEIR RELATiONSHIP TO THE WORLD!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaannnnd....Sleep!

Also, awesome.

joined Mar 6, 2013

Yay! Kuzushiro! I love her works! Its so nice to see this work finally translated.

joined Mar 6, 2013

Blacklist tags go up to 4 items while saying limit is 5.

Unfortunately, there are certain tags, which I'm thankful for never seeing again via this option, so kudos to the designer.

last edited at May 18, 2013 11:00PM

joined Mar 6, 2013

omg omg omg! shinobu's so cool. Also, kind of glad it didn't become the dreaded love triangle. It'd be fine for most other stories, but for this one...

bukub
joined Mar 6, 2013

I instantly started pinching my elbows haha ! This is very interesting/ entertaining to read haha

It was so strange I had to do the same.

I instantly started pinching my elbows haha ! This is very interesting/ entertaining to read haha

I'd stop when it starts bleeding...just to be safe.

Also, chaotic comedy = Art of disordered comedy which seems like it came from some unknown life form's nether regions, if they possess them, otherwise, it comes from the most psychotic emperor penguin's beak which accidentally finds a polar bear...since the penguin and bears are usually found in the opposing poles.
I like chaotic comedy, so random, so hilarious.

joined Mar 6, 2013

I'm always amazed by people who use the computer to create art. It's unbelievable... considering that adding a textbox can already be a challenge.

Ok, gotta draw the line at 'making a textbox'. (pun intended)

joined Mar 6, 2013

http://imgur.com/qpPeW7B

For all my fellow DBZA fans.

joined Mar 6, 2013

Man, I'm shaking from the cliffhangers!!!

...or the caffeine. Still blame the cliffhangers though!

joined Mar 6, 2013

Hmmm...Shinobu's window is right across from yuri's room, I wonder if there'll be some development there.

joined Mar 6, 2013

It's so exciting cause they both are so in sync yet don't seem it all on the outside. It's too adorable!