Forum › Posts by Manga Reader

Manga Reader
joined May 14, 2012

I've noticed that some of the releases added to the reader could use additional tags. (To help readers find or avoid particular subjects).

On that note here is one that could benefit from a Yuri tag:

Promise:
http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/chapters/promise

joined May 14, 2012

I've noticed some of the one shots will not display properly if they've been downloaded. "Secrecy" and "I want to gaze at you in this fleeting moment" are two that experience the problem. If you download them, exit out of them and go back you are given a directory with blue font (that looks like a list of tags) instead of the pages of the manga. To fix it you have to go into your downloads section hold down the name, and select delete when the option pops up.

Edit: It also appears to be a problem with series Yamato Nadesico.

last edited at Jun 29, 2012 11:34AM

joined May 14, 2012

I've been having problems with pages, in the Dynasty Reader Android application, displaying as black pages instead of the way they are intended to display. It seems to happen with some of the releases, but not others. In many cases, but not all, I was able to reload the page and display it correctly if I selected the back button (built into my android device) to take me back out to the previous menu (ex: Series, One-shots, or Downloads menu), and then re-enter that release at the page I left off. This workaround only fixes the current page being viewed, and has to be repeated after advancing to the next page if it is displayed as a black page as well (which it usually does). The workaround completely failed to work with the "I can't be honest..." release.

For reference I am using the Dynasty Reader 1.0 on an Archos 70 Internet tablet running Android 2.2.1 with the most current firmware release 2.4.83