Forum › Posts by Ishi Tsuki

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Thanks!

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

While reading Hino-san the phrase "time to get out there and suck those tities" (or something to that effect) popped into my mind, but for the life of me I can't remember where it's from
Oddly enough, google did NOT help...

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Thank you kindly

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

The oneshot about a young mother finalizing her divorce (the guy was cheating on her). She lives with her sister-in-law and they have a relationship but she doesn't take it all that seriously just yet. They go to the park with the kid and the sister proposes to her - > happy end

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017
Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

mangareader12 posted:

I got this from reddit but no one on the thread could comment where it came from so I was hoping someone here could

https://www.reddit.com/r/actuallesbians/comments/7qht0j/me_irl/?st=JP9LB76K&sh=87c485b9

Short by Mikawa Miso

last edited at Dec 4, 2018 5:49AM

Ishi Tsuki
Ishi Tsuki
onayami discussion 07 Jun 20:15
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Did she just rape her and use sake as a poor-woman's roofy?

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

In a roundabout way, but yeah, she did

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

MABOTABO posted:

Looking for manga series that has long hair girl that goes to the hospital a lot, and short hair girl. They meet at the hospital and long hair girl says she has no friends and doesn't need any? I think. The long hair girl is pretty aloof and short hair girl is shy and jumpyish

Her kiss infectious lust?

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Wow, what a great read. Funny, clever, cute as heck, couldn't ask for more. I especially love the casual way it delivers life lessons

Just one issue: the "thingy" chapter. It was a funny chapter and I'm all for Kobayashi lusting after Tooru, but what does a thingy have to do with anything? It's not the way it works. If having a thingy has that effect on her, she should be lusting 24/7 even without one. Yeah, I'm reading too much into it

Ishi Tsuki
Fragtime discussion 28 Sep 01:18
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

I think this manga is masterful. Everything, even the cringier parts of the ride fit together to form a wonderfully put together whole.

I liked it even better the second time, being able to knowingly focus on how very deep it goes without the stress of things taking a turn for the worst.

I only wish there was a flirty extra. Those girls deserve it after such intense character developpement

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

ender357 posted:

a next button that steps through the images would be nice, its a bit of a pain to open each image individually, or look at all of one authors images but have to do it one at a time, especially for collections.

There is an userscript for that

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Random_Bird posted:

I would like to point out that changing -ssu to dude is something that professional translators did to the prinnies of the disgaea series. Granted they were supposed to be silly, bit there is a precedent there and it probably inspired this translation.

Iirc it was "dood" for the prinnies, which would be better in this case as well imho (a bit more silly than a big fat dude in such a cute mouth) . There is such a thing as overtranslation. Some things can't be localized and this is one of them. In any case I don't think "I love you dude" is equivalent to "Ai shiteru -ssu"

I don't even know why I'm posting this, it doesn't really bother me. And it is hilarious. Thanks for translating, dude

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Just like Suzutsuki I'm not big on fanfiction so I thought I'd just check your story out - I reached the end before I knew it.

You have a very nice style - even inspired at times - and it's like you said: your love of the source material really shines through and I enjoyed that. I especially liked how you tied Nozomi's special blend of fortune telling and intuition into your storytelling. Also you did a marvelous job on the build-up.

I'll leave it at that, I don't mean to write a review or repeat what Suzutsuki said, just wanted to say I loved it^^

(Nozomi tending a café, waiting for her love to "come to fruition" - I couldn't help but be reminded of Fragments of Love, just my imagination?)

Now to find "a sequel" to your story with some impish, mischievous Nico x Nozomi ...

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Wait, characters who communicate with their lover, try to understand them and set their mind at ease, no forced drama, amazing art, pacing, little details everywhere , etc etc... Where is this gem even coming from?

And then there's You are mine which is the exact opposite (characterwise) but I'll pretend it's there to emphasize how good the rest of the collection was

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Can't ever get tired of those blissful bites

gootznbootz posted:

Am i the only one wondering who took care of Ryuna ,before Mayu was in the picture,while her mom was working at night? Or did she really leave her 4 yr old girl at home alone lol

Ryuna's sleepover was cancelled last minute that one night so she didn't have time to book her usual babysitter or whoever

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

My guess is she's Saiko-chan's sister

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Reading this for the second time that institutionalized superstition and homophobia is still pissing me off to no end. So I guess good job with that, Kazuma Kowo

On that note I really enjoyed that line: The custom itself caused the problem...?
That's right dictators of the world, freedom will always find a way to turn those shackles against you

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Thanks a lot contented smile
Delinquent x class rep and rooftop yuri are pretty nice, aren't they?

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

I'd like to read something a bit similar to Sono Hanabira's Miya x Risa or Look At Me, Class Rep!, basically girl does wrong things to get/and gets honor student's attention. Anything comes to mind?

(There is a specific title I'd like to find that would involve cutting class and chilling on the roof but my brain probably just jumbled a lot of yuri together and it doesn't even exists, so I'll take anything)

Ishi Tsuki
Dark Widow discussion 21 Jul 17:23
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

h3x posted:

This might be the best thing ever
What's the reference on page 17?

Rocket Team!

Uh yeah, didn't even cross my mind...

Ishi Tsuki
Dark Widow discussion 21 Jul 17:13
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

This might be the best thing ever
What's the reference on page 17?

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 5:13PM

Ishi Tsuki
Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

The chemestry between the characters...
T

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 4:47PM

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Nezchan posted:

Most of the time, I see scanlators get mentioned either to thank them for bringing the work of whatever awesome artist actually did the story, or getting on their case when they fuck something up. I don't think anyone's looking at Recently Added and going "Oh goodie! The new Yuri-ism is here!" instead of being excited about the author themselves, whose name is a lot more prominent.

I kind of do in a way, when I see Yuri-ism or a few others as the scanlating team I'm like "ooh this is probably going to be good". Your point stands though.

It's obviously their decision but I think the author is being pretty stupid here: you posted your work on the internet on a free platform. How more obvious can it be that it is going to spread? Might as well not post it in the first place if it's how you feel about it... (Especially in regards to not wanting people to use their work as avatar etc, I can understand wanting to make sure it isn't mistranslated)

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 2:47PM