Forum › Posts by ALostRabbit

ALostRabbit
Image Comments 03 Apr 22:11
joined Jan 22, 2017
Strip

I wonder how Ruby would've reacted to seeing a pole dancing stripper Weiss...

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Cheating is not allowed! I hate this story.

well, thats bisexual tag for u

Implying... Bisexual women/people are unfaithful...? .___.

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 10:51PM

joined Jan 22, 2017

Would BDSM tag apply for this...?

ALostRabbit
Image Comments 18 Oct 15:14
joined Jan 22, 2017
[aa2233a]%2047785962_p4

Please tell me there's a version without the marker all over their face.

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

It’s just BDSM i rlly don’t get the whole “secret” thing, “true self” as if its something horrible. The author makes it sound as if she’s a serial killer rather than just sadist

While I had the same initial thoughts, we're not totally familiar with the setting/background of both the characters. So for all we know, this sort of thing might be VERY taboo. Though I won't deny the fact that the drama is super ridiculous + blown outta proportion, which would probably still apply in this case...

joined Jan 22, 2017

This is confirmed to be one of the series on Yurihime@pixiv (YH's web manga platform), starting Sept 28th. I guess it'll be a new version.

What! I'm hyped. Too bad I'll still have no idea what they say.

Though unlikely, maybe somebody could ask to translate, and then look into posting on Pixiv or wherever else under the artist. At the very least, I wanna be able to keep up with it :c

joined Jan 22, 2017

Meh I can't ship this... but I do like the idea of moose being a player.

^^^this^^^

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

If transform magic takes away your stats, would that not mean that Mimit could actually beat Goblin fairly easily? Perhaps it is not so simple to cast.

Prob is a ritual/takes time to cast, instead of something she can cast instantaneously.

ALostRabbit
Dark Widow discussion 21 Jul 22:51
joined Jan 22, 2017

Tried asking the author/artist if they'd ever release physical volumes. Would love to get one :0

Otherwise, the 20th page clearly shows how "self-aware" the series has become XD

ALostRabbit
Image Comments 13 Jul 21:45
joined Jan 22, 2017

"This is actually really adorable, tracer looks so happy. XD"
She may have been caught, but arguably, Widowmaker's quite "the catch"... >____>

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Part of me appreciates the fact that we got these 4 chapters all today (imagine ending on on the chapter where the guy's holding her hands, ugh...), but the other part of me's now freaking out about this cliffhanger ending so nicely...
I GOTS TO KNOW WHAT SHE PLANS ON DOING <_____<

ALostRabbit
Image Comments 07 Jul 19:20
joined Jan 22, 2017

"Tamamusi is the yuri hero we both need and deserve."
^Yeee.

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Would some sorta 'kissing' tag apply? Honestly wasn't expecting it, tho was a pleasant surprise :0

last edited at May 29, 2017 12:46AM

joined Jan 22, 2017

'Does she even do regular massages...?' <____<

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Before I even read this, gotta say:
Still waiting on part two of secret salon :0

joined Jan 22, 2017

At this point, I can tell how Comaku's never really been strong with story writing. Even the one about butts was pretty... ehhh, for how it tried to present conflict, and kinda resolved that relatively fast.

Regardless, still love the artwork, mainly the facial expressions which can really be cute :3

joined Jan 22, 2017

I dunno. It felt... empty.

Ditto. I figure it was just some nice faffing about, but...
Nothing fun really shines through here, and I'm not entirely blaming the dialogue.
In some cases, doesn't even need it :0
https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/pillow_talker

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm worried that this series will take a dark turn or two... Or three... ;_____;

ALostRabbit
Murcielago discussion 18 Apr 17:29
joined Jan 22, 2017

I don-t remember the girl that was with Kuro in the bonus chapter

Coincidentally enough, it's the same girl she hooked up with in the first bonus chapter.

Let's call her Bonus Chapter-chan.

Micchan I assume was her name...

ALostRabbit
Image Comments 15 Apr 21:46
joined Jan 22, 2017
By%20hitomi

nononono... :c

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Holy Hell, this is still going on... .___.
Wonder what the author would think of their work getting people so riled up :0

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Gotta love that ending line.
So cute, haha.

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Huzzah! A new Mira release has been given to us!
Rejoice! :3

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Oh cool, this thread was made on my Birthday :0
Been a bit of a lurker to the site, just joined now to ask real quick about the name of a oneshot involving an angel with amnesia falling to Hell. A demon/devil girl claims her, and the angel can't help but be completely in love with her.

That would be Honey Inferno, of course!

Thanks!
On side note, wondering how to create a new profile/avatar pic (one I'm trying to upload won't seem to work), as well as possibly change my username (somehow forgot to add spaces to it >____<)

ALostRabbit
joined Jan 22, 2017

Oh cool, this thread was made on my Birthday :0
Been a bit of a lurker to the site, just joined now to ask real quick about the name of a oneshot involving an angel with amnesia falling to Hell. A demon/devil girl claims her, and the angel can't help but be completely in love with her.

last edited at Jan 22, 2017 12:59AM