Forum › Posts by aeginidae

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Yay poly ending! (Yes it was rushed but idc)

aeginidae
Image Comments 14 Sep 10:43
joined Jan 17, 2017
Tumblr_omq8vkdy1i1vb5g3ro1_1280

Yay for this being an official pairing

joined Jan 17, 2017

There's only one person who has even obliquely referenced banning language, and that's you. Besides which, there is already language that is banned in this forum, and any bannings of language in a forum like this are entirely the prerogative of the moderation here. Don't turn this into a case of "they're coming for my words!" just because someone expressed she'd rather not see a word and asked politely if people could refrain from language that's been used to attack people like her. Anyway, I hope you have a good day.

joined Jan 17, 2017

Hey so let's refrain from that "r" word please?

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

That was an excellent depiction of nonverbally asking consent to kiss tbh, like wow that gave me butterflies

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

This is .. so comfy

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

That was fascinating. All matters of consent and/or abuse aside, please use a lot of disinfectant to avoid a very dangerous infection

joined Jan 17, 2017

@Darkover
Just gonna say it's way more complicated than that and these aren't even particularly edge cases https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001669.htm

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Still wanting that true polyamory ending with Sayaka/Touko and Touko/You even though that's not what this narrative is leaning or has ever leaned toward, but still just ... wow this was a turning point for both Sayaka and Touko that breathes life to the name of the manga. Also I relate to Touko hard enough that I'm an emotional mess lmao

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

I just have to say, damn I remember being this indecisive and unintentionally cruel in high school. I relate a lot to Touko in all the worst ways lmao

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

My heart is racing! The True Polyamory Ending would absolutely melt me, but at this point Nakatani can take the story wherever they want and I'd be over the moon regardless.

joined Jan 17, 2017

... butts

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Y'all say "season" -- does that mean there's going to be another season?

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Is... is this the direction the anime takes as well??

joined Jan 17, 2017

This is such good affection. My soul is rejuvenated.

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Murata's Yukina tho ;---;

joined Jan 17, 2017

I'm all about this. It warms my heart to see all the "wait, you're a lesbian, you couldn't be into me" followed by "yes I totally can be into you, you're a woman". Idk like all that affirmation warms my heart and makes me feel more accepted

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Many of us have had that casual makeout sesh between friends, and it never stops being pretty weird (but also good lmao)

aeginidae
Image Comments 20 Aug 10:25
joined Jan 17, 2017
Tumblr_paw1mscc8h1vfocmlo1_1280

butt freckles!!

joined Jan 17, 2017

38.2..? That's not even properly sick.

joined Jan 17, 2017

Thank you for the translation! I know how much work that must have been.

aeginidae
Image Comments 19 Jul 11:25
joined Jan 17, 2017
Dgc0igguwaacq6p-orig
  1. Left-girl, there is nothing stopping your top from falling off rn. I've been there.
  2. omg Left's top and Right's shorts match
aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

Sorry I sniped you lol

but I'm happy Twitter knows me well enough to send me a push notification of "In case you missed ハスメド's Tweet"

aeginidae
joined Jan 17, 2017

https://twitter.com/mesdorei/status/1018512437706817536
PROPOSAL!!! I can't deal, I'm so goddamn happy.

aeginidae
Image Comments 25 Jun 01:31
joined Jan 17, 2017
Tumblr_nr2lcehumj1qlgn7vo1_raw

This is so adorable aaaa~ which game is this? I've only played symphonia, abyss, and berseria so there are so many characters I don't know