Forum › Posts by petrajones

petrajones
joined Jan 16, 2017

Yay, more of the worst couple.

joined Jan 16, 2017

petrajones posted:

I've seen the raws and....

I feel bad for the guy. The 2 girls end up together. It felt like he got cast aside. He stays friends with them in the end, but I wouldn't have in that situation. I would have told them to fuck off.

I hate yuri like this.

Why would you feel bad for the guy? It's his only purpose.

I actually prefer yuri like yagakimi, where guys are a thing that exists. There are even guys who are not assholes, even though they don't get the pussy in the end.

Well that's a bad way of thinking. She just abandons him. These girls are terrible friends and terrible people.

petrajones
Roche Limit discussion 25 Jan 23:30
joined Jan 16, 2017

People think its cute, but all I got from this was that the MC cheated.

joined Jan 16, 2017

While it's easy to say the girlfriend is being pushy, this pressure she's applying is clearly out of desperation. She's afraid she's going to lose her girlfriend to this this other girl and her girlfriend hasn't outright rejected her like she should. I honestly hope they don't break up.

Edit: Of course.....

http://safe.yuriproject.net/src/innocent%20noise%20chapter%203.txt

I feel bad for the now ex girlfriend....

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 1:06AM

joined Jan 16, 2017

I've seen the raws and....

I feel bad for the guy. The 2 girls end up together. It felt like he got cast aside. He stays friends with them in the end, but I wouldn't have in that situation. I would have told them to fuck off.

I hate yuri like this.

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 12:52AM

petrajones
joined Jan 16, 2017

Even know she claimed to like Honoka, it really felt like Eli rejected Nozomi to stay with Honoka out of obligation.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Chika is a terrible person so I'd be okay if Riko and You happened. Hell Riko seemed to care more about what happened with You than Chika did.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Well. The alarms were going off when the hetero normative stuff was coming out. Only cause I think people are sick if hearing about it in fiction? Ok I'm not exactly sure what the issue is on this one. Not doubting there is one either. I could guess but I think I will just look it up later.

When she was dumped before she could dump the other gal I thought that was an interesting turn. Then they do "that" behind the back of the other person in the story and I just feel like I do whenever someone does that regardless of what genders are involved. Like having nothing to do with them. thus making me dislike both characters and not honestly caring.

kinda believable though. I guess. Reason enough to be a story.

I didn't really get "heteronormative". It seems to me that although they were dating, both didn't think they were bisexual. It wasn't so much that they need to conform to societal standards. Even then though, we don't know if they are only attracted to each other or women in general. Clearly though they have attractions to men as well.

In the end, it's about 2 bisexual girls who are cheating assholes. Kind Netsuzou Trap.

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 12:47PM

petrajones
joined Jan 16, 2017

Yay. More of the worst ship in Love Live! I seriously don't get the popularity of this pairing. All I get from this is Chika is a piece of shit who turned her back on the one who loves her the most.

petrajones
joined Jan 16, 2017

All this showed me is that Chika is a terrible fucking friend. She cruelly cast You aside for Riko.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Thank you for the people who suggested things. The rest of you sound ignorant. It's perfectly plausible for a girl who is bi to fall for the guy without it being "Oh she's just being cured of her gayness". I thought the people of this site were supposed to be open-minded, but all it really shows is that they are just as close-minded at the homophobes they slam. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

last edited at Nov 20, 2017 11:47AM

joined Jan 16, 2017

What would be the point? Sounds unpleasant.

Because I'd like to see something different?

joined Jan 16, 2017

There's a horrible one like that but is not from the pov of the guy... Ironically is called "happy end" because the author despise humanity

I don't consider Happy End what I want. Plus...

She only married the guy because she wanted a child. I wouldn't be surprised if she continued her relationship with her sister thus cementing herself to be an even worse person.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 11:06PM

joined Jan 16, 2017

I know this might sound like blasphemy, but are there any stories from the point of view of the guy where he wins in the end? Basically he loves the female lead who is bisexual and she is caught between him and another girl. In the end she chooses the guy because she loves him more, not because of "societal norms" or anything like that.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 9:29PM

petrajones
joined Jan 16, 2017

Sucks for the husband that he married a cheating bitch.

petrajones
joined Jan 16, 2017

It's actually a spoiler to reveal it but this one is more or less like that.

I fixed it and thank you. I enjoyed the one you recommended.

petrajones
joined Jan 16, 2017

Mainly the aspect where the 2 main girls like each other, but one of them starts dating a guy (or another girl) and that causes a rift in their relationship. Eventually the one breaks up with the boy/girlfrend and gets together with the other main girl. I don't care if there's a lot of angst and drama, as long as the 2 main girls end up together in the end.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 5:18PM

joined Jan 16, 2017

Oh wow, I didn't know about the Bridemaids thing. That's neat.

joined Jan 16, 2017

maybe this?
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/creeper_summer

I looked on Lezhin and didn't see it. Might have overlooked it. I think it is. The purple haired girl from the image I posted seems to have a star under her eye.

petrajones
Love Ribbon 12 Feb 13:59
joined Jan 16, 2017

Are they blood sister? No copped-out adopted siblings/ sisters-through-parent marriage?

Yes. There are 2 endings. A good and bad. They find out that they are related and the younger sister can't handle that revelation because of how much she loves her older sister. She leaves and they don't see each other for like a year. The meet again and go to a park. Either they get back together (Good End) or the younger sister leaves the older sister on the bench crying. (Bad End)

Sadly aside from the choices opening up some different CGs, the only choice that really matters is the last.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 1:59PM

petrajones
Asian yuri movies? 07 Feb 23:19
joined Jan 16, 2017

Any Asian movies based around a lesbian couple like Love My Life?

joined Jan 16, 2017

Surprised no one posted Free Soul & Indigo Blue by Yamaji Ebine. Both are pretty angsty.

Free Soul is about A lesbian mangaka who falls in love with a bisexual slut who wants to have an incestuous relationship with her father. The slut doesn't want to be in relationship with the mangaka at first and it's only after she sleeps with her father that the slut realizes she loves the mangaka.

Indigo Blue is about A bisexual novelist who falls in love with a girl while dating this guy. She starts dating the girl and the girl thinks she's broken up with her boyfriend, but the novelist is still dating him. She writes a story about her relationship with the 2. The girl finds out and breaks it off and the novelist wants to be with her so she finally breaks it off with the guy and destroy her relationship with him and the novelist and girl get back together. The thing I liked about it is she actually felt bad about what she did especially what she did to the guy. Usually you don't see regret like that.

There's also a VN that came out recently called Love Ribbon that's pretty angsty.

2 sisters who have just met fall in love. They think they aren't really related, but it turns out they are. There are 2 endings. A bad ending where 1 of the sisters can't take that revelation and they separate permanently and the Good Ending where she can't handle it at first, but then they get back together.

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 8:28PM

petrajones
Forum Rules 31 Jan 01:08
joined Jan 16, 2017

Even though you don't host this, would it be alright to start a discussion for My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend? I want to discuss it with people, but I can't find any discussion for it. XD

joined Jan 16, 2017

I read Sentimental Dust ending and... meh. The happy ending seemed a little forced.

Utter drama in chapter 3. Sensei gets married because "I'm too old for this shit, so let's conform to what society expects of me.

Talking to best friend about it in chapter 4, shoujo pentagons shower happens. Everything is solved with lots of tears.

Chapter 5 extra : 6 years later, happy ending. See sensei? It was possible to ignore society if you try hard enough. But she probably thinks her daughter was worth giving up on loving girls...

Was this axed or what?

I still don't understand how they could stay friends with her after what she does to the one girl. I liked that the 2 main girls got together, but the teacher was an awful person. Not because she "conformed", but because of the other shit.

Yeah, that sounds pretty awful, but at least they got a happy ending, right?