Forum › Posts by Pandemonium

Pandemonium
joined Jan 7, 2017

Somehow the aunt put me off so bad by the end that I damn near bit my tongue off. That being said, great art as always and lots of intriguing ideas and potential for a series.

Pandemonium
joined Jan 7, 2017

Thank you Seira for the spoilers. I'll still read the remaining chapter, because wow, good job manga. I really like this one and especially Nagi's relatable characterization. Everyone seems pretty realistic, even when they're shitty or making mistakes.

It's really nice Nagi and Yuu get together at the end. I like how they break the cycle, finally, of someone trying to copy someone else for the sake of a relationship.
That being said, Yuu's been giving me major red flags, like damn girl. I get that her relationship with Tamaki was super unideal to begin with, given that Tamaki's a player, never properly turned Yuu down, and then dated Yuu while still being hung up on her ex, who Yuu actively tries to copy appearance-wise. Even worse, Tamaki tries to copy her ex (Misaki) personality-wise in her dynamic with Yuu, which is already bad given how shitty Misaki seems. But Yuu's casual commandeering of Tamaki's phone, and later trying to break/stealing Misaki's phone like it's no biggie (added on to her previous obsessive behavior) is concerning to say the least.
Hopefully she learns from this
whole shebacle when it comes to her relationship later with Nagi, though. She already seems to be improving with just being herself this time and not wanting Nagi to be like Tamaki. At the very least, Nagi is happy and that's nice.

Pandemonium
Image Comments 27 Nov 21:44
joined Jan 7, 2017
Tumblr_oh3mgd0nor1raycuso1_1280

@TeruMoko Holy shit dude that was perfect

Pandemonium
joined Jan 7, 2017

My take: Nagi takes a liking to Tamaki because she's tall and cool and hot, and realises that Tamaki's friend, Yuu, also feels the same way. Nagi becomes friendly rivals with Yuu, and comes to realise that not only is she cute, she's also funny, dedicated, hardworking, and also a little bit lonely. She meets Tamaki alone, and almost immediately becomes disillusioned, because it turns out that her hot tall butch is also a hot tall player, and she's not as into it as she thought she would be.

She's disappointed, but more than that, she's worried about Yuu, who's invested a hell of a lot more into chasing after Tamaki than Nagi ever did. Yuu knows, though, and doesn't care. She'll work harder to keep Tamaki's attention, if she has to. When Yuu finally runs into Tamaki kissing Yuu, she doesn't care about having "lost" Tamaki, at this point: she just needs to know if this is what Yuu wants, because she's come to care about (and maybe even love) Yuu in a personal way, far outweighing her fleeting, superficial crush on Tamaki. Yuu's smile tells her that this is everything she's ever wanted, and Nagi, who only wants Yuu to be happy, can do nothing but beg Tamaki not to fuck it up.

Nice, thorough take. Basically what I got, too

Pandemonium
joined Jan 7, 2017

Whoaaaa. Damn, defending someone who literally murdered their friend as still not despicable in the friendship department? This manga does things to people.

Said “friend” fucked her over after spewing nonesense about wanting to know more about her, be there for her, love her and etc. Said “friend” chose a random boy she met on the street over her friend. Yeah what she did is wrong, but shit happens when you’re pushed into a corner

Nah, dude. Like in the context of the manga where pretty much everyone's crazy and a yandere, sure, what Sato does is completely normal, especially given her personality. But it still sucks for Shouko, one of the only near-normal characters. Especially cuz there's so much victim blaming towards her.

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 3:12PM

Pandemonium
joined Jan 7, 2017

Whoaaaa. Damn, defending someone who literally murdered their friend as still not despicable in the friendship department? This manga does things to people.

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 2:56PM

joined Jan 7, 2017

The over-the-top and bizarre dialogue, pacing, and expressions made a pretty fun read, haha

last edited at Nov 1, 2018 1:02AM

joined Jan 7, 2017

Holy Hell Yeah!

Pandemonium
joined Jan 7, 2017

Holy fucking shit. That credits page damn near gave me a heart attack.

Pandemonium
joined Jan 7, 2017

Haha. Cute.

Pandemonium
Lily Marble discussion 28 Aug 20:24
joined Jan 7, 2017

Wooah. Adult manga with hot sweaty co-workers working out? Damn. We really need more of this.

joined Jan 7, 2017

Great story! Very cute. Also, where's the yuri tag? I assume it was left out by accident.

Yuri tag is in the collection.

Oh, it's there now. Cool.

joined Jan 7, 2017

Great story! Very cute. Also, where's the yuri tag? I assume it was left out by accident.

Pandemonium
Marionette discussion 29 Jun 21:50
joined Jan 7, 2017

It'd be neat to see the little sister pick up someone who's not a cheater for once. Throw a wholesome wrench in their dynamic, haha.

Pandemonium
Image Comments 27 Jan 05:46
joined Jan 7, 2017
41216408_p2

Wait...does Kaga have 3 arms or two right ones in this picture, or is it just me?

joined Jan 7, 2017

Uhm...hypothetically, where could I find the raws?

The link to is right above the chapters lmao

Oh, RIP, now I see it. Thanks
Anyways, great manhwa. :D It looks really promising. I love the hilarious misunderstandings it starts off with.

Pandemonium
Opapagoto discussion 07 Jan 15:15
joined Jan 7, 2017

How do you make the black cover bar and the tag bar?

Have a guide to all kinds of forum stuff

Thanks!

joined Jan 7, 2017

Uhm...hypothetically, where could I find the raws?