Forum › Posts by gimosi

joined Nov 17, 2016

i think that "noooooo" sfx, has a male voice...but gradually changes from baritone to soprano :D

gimosi
joined Nov 17, 2016

-_-'
sorry, the scene, and the "yuri" tag, misled me, my bad.

gimosi
joined Nov 17, 2016

I'm losing my mind because of this page :D
https://i.imgur.com/BGZZCZ3.png
I found it on instagram, no tag that leads to the name of the manga, no clue, the author of the post says nothing.
The drawings remind me Nanzaki Iku works, but I browsed a lot of them and didn't found any matches.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

joined Nov 17, 2016

oh my fault.
Before posting I looked for a post like that, because I knew I saw it, but I could not find it.
I'll try to ask for help there,
Thanks.

joined Nov 17, 2016

Any idea?
The drawings remind me Nanzaki Iku works, but I browsed a lot of them and didn't found any matches.

I hope I posted in the right place.

this is the pic:

https://i.imgur.com/BGZZCZ3.png

I found it on instagram, no tag that leads to the name of the manga, no clue, the author of the post says nothing.

Thanks in advance.

joined Nov 17, 2016

this would be a nice ending

joined Nov 17, 2016

wow, thanks Lililicious & Dinasty, this last chapter of the story gave me the opportunity to read everything from the beginning ... and now I remember, I love this story.

gimosi
joined Nov 17, 2016

every time i read Takemiya Jin in the Dynasty first page my body act all happy...thanks Dynasty-scan and Thanks lililicious.

ps. the latest extra is on the volume 2 not 3...

joined Nov 17, 2016

I didnt want this wound reopened. There better be a sequel that fixes this.

I agree, and, my wound is not only re-opened but also started to bleed -.-

gimosi
Liberty discussion 12 Sep 21:03
joined Nov 17, 2016

Pretty awesome looking manga! Loving it and can hardly wait for more! I feel as if Liberty (Liz) knows our protagonist from before. Let's say high school. I feel like she was this geeky timid girl who didn't stand out much but had a crush on the then popular Honjo. Now that she has transformed into this Diva she feels confident enough to seduce Honjo into this wanting pile of flesh! Let's see what happens!

I thought exactly the same thing, reading the conversation between the two friends who remembered the high school times...

gimosi
joined Nov 17, 2016

Every time I read about the release of a chapter of Takemiya Jin Sensei, my heart skip a beat, today with three chapters, I almost had a heart attack :D

joined Nov 17, 2016

bettere now, i can stop being sad :D

joined Nov 17, 2016

Love IT...so damn cuute, Thanks you!

gimosi
obsessed discussion 02 Mar 08:46
joined Nov 17, 2016

Shouldn't it be 'het on page 5' instead of 'dicks on page 5'? Since the dick isn't drawn in (or I'm blind maybe).

Depends on your definition of 'dicks' ;)

lol...this joke is the only thing I have understood about this story

joined Nov 17, 2016

"Is My Hobby Weird?" was really something...and i don't know if this new Comaku work will be better.
But I have read here about ntr or love triangle ... I do not think so.
MC thinks that "normally, i'd be all for it. I just do not want to mix work with my private life."
so maybe the two roommates are friends with benefits ... but even if they not, knowing the other Comaku's work, he/she is more for polyamory than for NTR or the "polygons" love.

last edited at Feb 16, 2017 9:05AM

joined Nov 17, 2016

aaaahhhh these cliffanger kill me ...
... but looking back, now that I know "Chocolat Orange" also has a sequel ... maybe I've already been killed without noticing ghghg.

Anyway, I love Takemiya Jin, so thank you so much

gimosi
joined Nov 17, 2016

wtf...yuri quadrangular-love with 2 dummy girls?
maybe with a bit of ntr?

fortunately it's short...I couldn't bear it if it was too long ... the ntr just give me a strong feeling of disgust.

joined Nov 17, 2016

totally cuuuuuute