Forum › Posts by YuuMimo

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I don't know if it's been considered before, but how do we feel about the creation of a "Comphet" tag? I feel like it would be quite helpful in letting people know what to expect when choosing whether to read a manga, and a good number of works would fit it

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Damn Blond girl is forward. Within 3 seconds of introduction she asked her out.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Literally "she fingered me. must be how she treats friends"

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_older_girl_living_in_her_neighborhood_ch03#1
The fact that she's wearing the flowery fancy underwear makes me think she did it all deliberately to tease her girlfriend.

I think she's the one who was hoping for something to happen but chickened out of making it happen

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I liked both the first half of this manga and the second half of this manga. They were good in their own way. The problem is that nobody warned us about the sudden transition into an entirely different kind of manga and that left me quite confused

That's a win in my book. If it had gone to expectation, I'd have been quite bored.

I'm not saying it's bad, I just think the switch in tone should have been more gradual and/or communicated to us

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I liked both the first half of this manga and the second half of this manga. They were good in their own way. The problem is that nobody warned us about the sudden transition into an entirely different kind of manga and that left me quite confused

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I'm having trouble understanding the blacklist and whitelist feature. Specifically the whitelist one. I assumed that it adds chapters back if they have tags on both the blacklist and the whitelist but testing suggests otherwise. What does the whitelist do?

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Realistically you probably cannot go very far with just one mask, not to mention how much of a risk it would be

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

There's uhaulers and then there's whatever this is

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

how is this subtext. this is the single most homosexual thing i've read in my entire life

Still relevant

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

It’s not Winter Before Spring on Webtoons, is it?

That's the one, thanks

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Sounds like Girl in the birdcage.

Yeah, I think that was the one. Thanks

Edit: Nah, the premise is similar, but it's not the same. In the one I saw, the confession scene had the other girl finding out about it and confronting her - as in, A didn't even know B was gay prior to that scene.

last edited at Sep 8, 2022 11:26AM

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Hey. This is a comic (might have been a manhua but not sure) that I saw a recommendation for and neglected to save it. What I remember being shown was a scene in which some girl (A) finds a friend (B)'s diary and discovers she likes her. A then accepts B's confession but is somewhat weird about it and some things are shown that suggest she actually just wants to use B's academic ability for her own benefit.
...now that I've written it down, it sounds incredibly vague

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I think the source on https://dynasty-scans.com/images/24167 might be wrong

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

YuuMimo posted:

Is there a way to blacklist a specific series instead of a whole tag?

I'm afraid not. Is there something specific you wish to blacklist?

It's just that I have put some of my more liked tags in the subscribed list, that way getting any new series or one-shots automatically added to the to-read list so I don't miss anything. But occasionally there will be a series with one of the tags that doesn't interest me, and it kinda clutters the to-read list.

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Is there a way to blacklist a specific series instead of a whole tag?

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

That's a dragon of culture

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Hmm, that's very odd. Try again now?

Yeah, it works now. Thanks

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

This chapter and this chapter only persistently gets the "something went wrong" error: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_dont_know_which_one_is_love_ch06
The rest of the site loads normally

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I'm not really getting email notifications for my subscribed tags anymore? What happened? Is it just me? For example, Miss Sunflower is up to chapter 70 and last notification was for chapter 67.

Same issue. Last notification email I got was from the 18th of may

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Hmm… so I’m no medical expert, but I’m fairly certain that one should call an ambulance if a person is so sick that they begin to hallucinate that they’re 4 again.

It depends on the reason why they hallucinate though. If it's a physical cause, sure. But in this case it actually happened because the author wanted to draw age play and couldn't figure out how to make it happen with the characters' personalities.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

She wants that salussy

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

how is this subtext. this is the single most homosexual thing i've read in my entire life

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
Sumirehasneeds

If I stay there will be trouble, if I go it will be double

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I can't help but feel like all these stories she makes are just practice for when she's finally at that level of both artistic and writing skill that she can plow through a story from start to finish with

Isn't the uke's design always the same? Perhaps she is simply trying to figure out what kind of diety exactly the seme should be.