Forum › Posts by PurpleForests

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

It could just be brought up for the fact that having kids at this age is deemed the "typical narrative" to follow in life. Get married to the opposite sex and have kids. Since it was mentioned on both sides it might just be brought up for them to both think about what they want at this time in their life - and how what they want is likely different from the aforementioned.

Gets complicated if with Ayano being married and her partner having wanted kids though. Let alone the fact of Ayano perhaps not wanting that partner anymore RIP

How casually she brought up the possibility of liking Akari to her husband. That being said, she probably feels tension inside. I feel bad for him, he seems like he's actually genuine and serious based on his shock. But I could be projecting

last edited at Jul 11, 2019 1:11PM

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I'm confused? Why exactly is Miwa considered a pain? Can someone please explain what makes her a pain? I feel like I'm missing stuff D:

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 10:37AM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Anyone know if this was ever translated ? https://imgshare.io/image/wxILF
It's a Yuri Hime release and seems cute. I bought it but can't read much lol

last edited at May 30, 2019 11:01AM

PurpleForests
Still Sick discussion 30 May 10:58
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

This is me whenever I see absolutely anything about my OTPs.

"They're here. The faves" I felt that gay squeeing deep in my soul

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I tried to look up the place they went to as it's typed here with no success... Is it made up ? おくはとむね or romaji yielded no result beyond food and ..breast slang ?

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I don't think this will become Yuri. I think if anything the only reason it was tagged Yuri on pixiv is because of the main characters crush on her friend and all those flashbacks. I'm happy to enjoy this series as a non Yuri like this sites cute cooking manga

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

^ that's such a tiresome trope in trans fiction. If you have a male character going trans, they have to
a) become frail, meek, easily scared so they can be rescued by more manly people (even if the manlier characters are girls)
b) their favorite color must be something like lavender or pink
c) their must start to love cooking, sewing, or whatever else could pass as feminine activity (and probably become a housewife)
d) more likely than not they must become obsessed with makeup (or clothes, or their looks in general)
e) if there's any hint of sexuality of course they are the bottom / submissive

It's as if transgender actually means transfifties (< yesyes, this doesn't make any sense), because it somehow distorts their views 70 years back to what they think a "woman" is.
I'm reluctant to consider this too much of a critique since a lot of "ownvoice" (pop) fiction I've read does this and if that's their cup of tea, who am I to judge?

But more variety really wouldn't hurt ^^,

I can relate to wanting variety, but since I'm not trans myself I'm sure it's a more complicated matter. All I can think is of how I myself have a complex about looking enough like a "average femme girl" after thinking I looked too much like a "freakish not quite a boy not quite a girl" growing up. So I don't know if it's anything similar to that.

last edited at Apr 2, 2019 9:30AM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Usually I take my time reading stuff, sometimes backtracking and reading dialogue a second time over, but I've been speed reading through this one each chapter mainly because I can't take it seriously. I feel bad (not really) laughing at some stuff I find hilarious, but that Chicago Bills shirt had me burst out laughing like a maniac. Like way more than it should have. I'm still laughing just remembering it. :( Help.

It is pretty funny

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

"They're all friends and sexual minorities". Girl is legit blackmailing him. There's no friendship to that. Why do they keep forcing this friendship.

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 8:49AM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Looking forward to top Arisa's dramatic return on their honeymoon now that her memory is back.

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Bisexual...hmmm, from Nekomura...hmm, i`ll avoid this...
I got very triggered by this story
Pd. Toxic relationship...
Really i feel dissapointed and surprised that Nekomura draw this...

The biphobia jumped out.

And I don't understand how this is abusive. MC was really getting into her gf being possessive and rough. I don't think the ear bandage bit was as bad as some people are making it out to be. Heck it could even just be a large bite mark that would be VERY difficult to explain if it wasn't bandaged up. Sex gets rough sometimes. Who knew?

That was my first thought too. Marks like that are not the easiest to explain away. I figured that's what the turtleneck implied as well. Lots and lots of marking

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Aww :3 this was sweet.

PurpleForests
Lily Marble discussion 09 Mar 08:37
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

The manager is here to improve this gym, and that includes making it a yuri haven.

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wow, k. RIP Mado-chan

PurpleForests
Image Comments 08 Mar 11:46
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016
26531694_p3

I never got this pairing either, oddly. But this picture is super cute <3 and I mean like, I was still happy for them. It just felt out of left field considering what the story seemed to be suggesting. But it did make sense in the end, i just wasn't feeling it.

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 11:47AM

PurpleForests
Renai Kowai discussion 08 Mar 11:16
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I agree if they take the girl with a crush and make her give up on girls (vs discovering she's bisexual) that makes absolutely no sense, and even a non-yuri fan would say so. It harkens back to the 1970s when lesbians either gave up after high school or died tragically.

Yeah, that'd suck. I'd love it if she just realised she was bi, but happened to fall for this guy as like a weird exception to the rule (I'm like hardly close to straight AT ALL, yet with my boyfriend I'm obviously attracted and think in a way I imagine a straight girl would, considering I like his body and all, so sometimes it's weird as bi girl who is 90% gay - and it'd be cool to see characters going through such confusion that happens at the beginning of an identity you've always known being challenged, even if explored in only an exaggerated comedic way as it would likely be here if they went that route)

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 11:18AM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

The ending is open to interpretation (as is any story I guess lol) so I don't think the people worried about the possibility of this leading to an abusive relationship are overreacting considering the final creepy expression and how people CAN reveal a side like this after a while, as some people have already said. It is a matter of perspective, of course, but the end expression definitely sent a cold shiver of anxiety down my spine - but since I'm a switch there was both empathy and adrenaline from a kink POV. But I'm in a safe consensual relationship, and these stories are just fantasy for me, comparable to the adrenaline of a horror movie perhaps, so I don't have a reason to be particularly afraid. I imagine however for people who have gone through trauma it could send off more alarms bells than for me who is like "oooh, kinky, ooh scary expression, nice." ^_^;;;

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 11:07AM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

I don't label myself as Bi because the reaction I would get from my fellow LGBT community was not all that friendly a lot of the time... You know, they were thinking of the negative connotations that go with it... Instead I have to label myself as a lesbian, because I mostly like women,and very very few men(who strongly have some sort of feminine quality about them).When I'm with a guy... well... that is when I get to use the "90% of the time" thing... So when someone doubts my lesbian status I just say "Well, 90% of the time anyways..." If being Bi wasn't a crime I would be able to just label myself as that...

Honestly if someone has a problem with a tag of some sort and it is on the Manga being discussed then this should apply to whatever the specific tag is.

Wow, it's cool to find someone else who is also specifically 90% lesbian. I've heard 60% & 70% from any bi friends comfortable enough in calling themselves bi.

I used to be subconsciously biphobic TOWARDS MYSELF precisely BECAUSE of so many of the negative stereotypes. I'd call myself lesbian to others too and avoid the "bi" word if I wasn't in a relationship with a guy right now, simply because I'm afraid of others reactions even if I have accepted in within myself. I need to be stronger. It's sad to avoid old LGBT spaces now too so as to not be accused of just attention seeking or something when it's pretty rare for me to be attracted to a guy and I've lived through homophobia for my teens?? Oversharing now I guess

Looking forward to more bi stories on here :)

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 10:57AM

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ahh, bless this manga's existence.

Edit: Oh no! Akira got splashed with water D: What clothes will she be forced to change into?

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 10:38AM

PurpleForests
Image Comments 05 Mar 13:49
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016
Inglish

^ That would be the kind of lets play i'd pay for if I had to

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Super cool story idea though, and love that there is more bisexual representation <3 I never got the appeal of piercings because I always considered them mutilation personally, compared to tattoos which I adore. This manga taught me a kinky perspective on it I didn't have before though :p so I like it

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ahh.. I really enjoyed this, though I know that I'm warped by nature haha. A warning for creepy or abuse might be warranted though, or at least cheating since it happened in the beginning and I imagine would deter people who'd been in abusive relationships also maybe? I'm one of those people who DOES want to see more content like this* story though as I very much enjoy it, but it sucks if the lack of appropriate tagging is resurfacing trauma for other users :S

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 10:50AM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Fuck yessss, she messaged him. Ahh, I just hope her sacrifice is not in vain.

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

sniff sob T-there’s just so much beauty in the world, y’know?

I love this^

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

What if they're just waiting until marriage lol? I have a Christian friend who won't sleep together with her bf until marriage (but doesn't seem to hesitate telling me they get by by masturbating alongside each other, like how the fuck can you stay so chill in that state and why are you telling me this lol)