Forum › Posts by ordbyn

ordbyn
joined May 12, 2016

Hi! I'm looking for any series you might know where the story is a bit more mature, where the characters are not necesarily adults but behave like it and have a healthy/good relationship? (either starting to like each other or already in one). I find it exasperating when the main characters have a bad relationship or shitty behaviours and I'm so tired of it haha So far I've loved Wife and Wife, Morishima Akiko's works and some others. Thank you :)

Honey & Honey

The style puts me off a bit, but the story looks really interesting :)

ordbyn
joined May 12, 2016

Hi! I'm looking for any series you might know where the story is a bit more mature, where the characters are not necesarily adults but behave like it and have a healthy/good relationship? (either starting to like each other or already in one). I find it exasperating when the main characters have a bad relationship or shitty behaviours and I'm so tired of it haha So far I've loved Wife and Wife, Morishima Akiko's works and some others. Thank you :)

Might not be quite what you ask but if you had love Wife & Wife then i think you love A Room for Two too.

I'll check it out, thank you!

ordbyn
joined May 12, 2016

I'm looking for any series you might know where the story is a bit more mature, where the characters are not necesarily adults but behave like it and have a healthy/good relationship? (either starting to like each other or already in one).

Try Edible Flowers.
So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or?, in case you’re not following that already.
Maybe also I decided to fake a marriage with my junior (♀️) to shut my parents up.

Thank you! I'll check them out. I'm reading Bright and Cheery Amnesia right now and I'm really liking it :)

ordbyn
joined May 12, 2016

ordbyn
Where you from?~ 10 Feb 18:47
joined May 12, 2016

I'm from Barcelona, Spain. Glad to see there are Spanish people here! :)

ordbyn
Yuris with consent 25 Jan 07:01
joined May 12, 2016

Thank you! I'll look into it.

ordbyn
Yuris with consent 24 Jan 20:31
joined May 12, 2016

Hi all. Could you recommend me yuris where the characters give consent (or at least are not forced into sex to then being all fine afterwards)? Basically characters that are willing to have sex and are not pushed into it, and who are on board when starting to have sex. I don't really find myself comfortable when reading rape-y scenes that later are not given any importance. An example of this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jealousy_jealousy

I know it's a difficult request as most yuris are like this, but I thought you might have some suggestions. Thank you :)

Also I want to clarify that I think consensual non-consensual play is really hot, but only when everyone actually wants it from the start and are not "convinced" (?) or pushed into the situation.

ordbyn
Beloved L discussion 01 Jun 18:02
joined May 12, 2016

This manga is so enjoyable to read. The art, the details, the metaphors... are just beautiful. I really love the way the author portrays emotions and intentions.

ordbyn
joined May 12, 2016

That was so sudden. I wish there was more foreplay in yuri apart from licking/touching boobs or directly jumping to the clit. I mean... there's a body you've got there. Jeez.

joined May 12, 2016

I've read Sunstone, The Real Her and The Mistress Story (which I'm not altogether sure if I should consider it bdsm...)

I'm looking for recommendations and I would like to hear your favourite ones :) Mine is Sunstone because it's so realistic and the art is just amazing.

last edited at May 23, 2017 6:10PM

joined May 12, 2016

Adult Life:

Lily Love - By the same person that writes and draws Pulse. If you liked Pulse, you'll probably like this one. Not exactly adult life, but they're in college, so also not the typical high school story either.

Ebisu-san and Hotei-san - This one isn't overtly yuri. You never see the two main characters kiss, for example. But there's definitely a burgeoning romance there, and if you're not convinced by the end of the main story, the omake makes it pretty clear.

Cute stories:

Kase-san - I just read this for the first time a few days ago, and my goodness. SO MUCH FLOOFY CUTENESS. Yamada and Kase-san have defintely become my favorite yuri couple.

Out of the Blue! - Brainy honor student falls in love with the local delinquent. Hilarity ensues. Also has a sweet ending.

Hana and Hina After School - Very cute story about a burgeoning romance.

Age Gap:

Two and Two - Polyamorous age gap, even!

NSFW:

From Now On, Together With Senpai - One of two doujins here with the coveted Insane Amounts of Sex tag. Still one of my all-time favorites. Kaya-chan is my spirit animal.

Purely Codependence - IMHO this one-shot deserves the Insane Amounts of Sex tag. Very sweet, romantic comic about a couple of very horny girls.

Thank you! I've been reading Lily love but didn't know about the others. I will take a look at them :)

joined May 12, 2016

I've been reading yuri for some months and right now I find myself lost trying to find good ones, so if you could recommend me your favourites I would really appreciate it.

I'm especially interested in:

• Adult life and mature content. Things I've read: Free Soul, Octave, Philosophia, Wife and Wife, Pulse, Honey & Mustard...

• Cute stories. Things I've read: Under One Roof, Their Story, Hanjuku Joshi, I'll Send Her Home On The Last Train, Sweet Little Devil, Lonely wolf, lonely sheep...

• Age gap stories. Things I've read: Hoshikawa Ginza District 4, 20-Year-Old Girl x 30-Year-Old Maiden, I fell in love for the first time, Beloved...

• NSFW stuff. I've liked things by Morishima Akiko, Rokuroichi, Takano Saku, Inuzuka Bouru, Hiiragi Yutaka, Mira, Bai Lao Su... Well, I'm looking for anything nsfw with a good plot, really.

Thank you for you help!

joined May 12, 2016

I felt like punching Nozomi in the face when I saw her attitude towards Eri at the hotel. She basically pushed Eri and made her felt guilty just because Eri didn't want to have sex, and then Nozomi continued being angry the following days. Her behaviour is just toxic and emotionally inmature to me. The last scenes are really beautiful and hot though.

joined May 12, 2016

Hi! I'm new here and I don't know how to add mangas to the "to read" "favourites" "currently reading" list... thank you in advance :)