joined Mar 3, 2016

I think a page is missing... or is it just me

That was my impression too.

Mertal
joined Mar 3, 2016

The purést form of love.

Violence tag?

Spoilers same with yandere.

Quite frankly, I would have preferred the spoilers.

Am I wrong, or are not the tags there to let us know what is in the stories so we can make a determination on if we want to read it or not? There are many stories I find distasteful (including this one), and would rather like to use the tag system to avoid them.

Or do you folks like to get a kick on having people read something they would not want to read?

Maybe you would have preferred the spoilers, but others wouldn't. And we're gonna side on not tagging the plot twist of the manga. Would ruin any fun to be had from it.

Think violence is ok to add as a tag, as it doesn't really give much away, and warns people of the aspect they might not like. A number of things could happen in a bullying story that are violent. But still, feels a shame to tag it.

I have to disagree. Yandere is far different and far more than just violence. If your going to omit tags to avoid spoiling these.... "plot twists", Seriously then why have tags at all? This is an honest question on my part. It would mean I cannot take your tags at face value which would render them useless to me and others

Mertal
joined Mar 3, 2016

The purést form of love.

Violence tag?

Spoilers same with yandere.

Quite frankly, I would have preferred the spoilers.

Am I wrong, or are not the tags there to let us know what is in the stories so we can make a determination on if we want to read it or not? There are many stories I find distasteful (including this one), and would rather like to use the tag system to avoid them.

Or do you folks like to get a kick on having people read something they would not want to read?

Mertal
joined Mar 3, 2016

yandere tag please.

Mertal
Ayakashiko discussion 25 Jul 01:47
joined Mar 3, 2016

You miiight have a point iiiif.... Dynasty scans didn't already have a LOT of stories that don't have the slightest bit of Yuri in them.. In fact they have some that are pure (Yuck) BL.

Chill... You sound just as bad as those fujoshi people who do nothing but bad mouth... Get out of here with that.

Eh... Because I don't like BL? (Snort), whatever. All I was doing is replying to the nutball demanding this Series removal because of his perceived lack of Yuri in it.

I remember when the Dynasty crew first started to post non-Yuri stories. Boy, was that a hullaballoo! I could care less though. As long as the story was clearly Tagged as Yaoi, I can ignore it with no issue.

Mertal
Ayakashiko discussion 20 Jul 22:24
joined Mar 3, 2016

They should remove this manga from Dynasty scans, This doesn't even have a slight Yuri motivation its a waste of space.

You miiight have a point iiiif.... Dynasty scans didn't already have a LOT of stories that don't have the slightest bit of Yuri in them.. In fact they have some that are pure (Yuck) BL.

Mertal
Citrus discussion 19 Jun 19:47
joined Mar 3, 2016

You know what. I'm done. with chaosteam and dynasty. "We want citrus" "we don't want dynasty" "ok we want dynasty" YAY citrus is here" "why there are missing chapters" "oh great missing chapters are finally here" "why newest chapter that was recently published is uploaded in the same time as team done it" "oh great another page to re-do cuz there is a mistake"

Let. Me. Just. Upload. The. Series. That. I. Don't. Even. Like

Edit: rest of the chapters will be uploaded when I will get them from the team

Please don't take my post as criticism. I was confused and nothing more.

Thank you for all posts you have made, sincerely.

Mertal
Citrus discussion 19 Jun 16:40
joined Mar 3, 2016

Wait..what, Ch 29??

Chapters 19 and 20 missing, and now its skipping from ch 24 to Ch 29?

Sooo confused!

last edited at Jun 19, 2017 4:41PM

Mertal
Drift discussion 02 Jun 20:33
joined Mar 3, 2016

I feel that this was mirror imaged. I kept getting confused because manga usually reads right to left, but that wasn't the case here.

joined Mar 3, 2016

I think subtext is a ok description. While the other girls are falling for her, as far as I can tell, all she is doing so far is looking for a friend and is a clueless natural flirt. Funny, Ive seen this type before, just cannot recall from where.

Mertal
Rendezvous discussion 06 Dec 17:51
joined Mar 3, 2016

Please put Depressing as **** tag

Mertal
joined Mar 3, 2016

Too much blood.. guess I will pass on this.

joined Mar 3, 2016

I think someone messed up and uploaded the raws and not the translated version.

Keep reading, the first 3-4 pages aren't translated.

This is a re-edit of Ichigo Yuri's version, with better raws/cleaning/editing, so I'm guessing either they were missing those pages in their raws or they didn't translate. If anyone else is willing to help translate the missing pages/sfx, that would be cool. Hunter might be willing to redo it with those added, although I can't speak on his behalf.

Ok thats cool. I have to admit that I didn't go past the first couple of pages.

joined Mar 3, 2016

I think someone messed up and uploaded the raws and not the translated version.

joined Mar 3, 2016

I had to reread this series several times because I had a hard time distinguishing who was saying what. After finally making sense of it, I found It is a rather sweet story. Nothing on the last chapter saying it was the"end". hopefully there will be more chapters.

(edit) My mistake, says on the first page that it is the final chapter. Ah well.

last edited at Jul 4, 2016 1:43PM

Mertal
Pulse discussion 04 Mar 00:09
joined Mar 3, 2016

What?! This can't be true! Full color (!) Ratana (!!) NSFW (!!!) title?????? I'm sooooooo in!

sees the announcement about stoping scanlation

OH FUCK ME! But it was good while it lasted... :c

Basically this.

I have NO issue with Ratana making a living with her stories. More power to her IMO. I have every intention to pay and read all the chapters on Lezhin.

The issue I have is THERE WAS NEVER ANY INTENTION FROM THE BEGINNING for posting past chap 2 on the Dynasty reader, and gave no indication of this until the so-called chap 3 post. This is the second time this has happened on Dynasty, and this wasn't any more enjoyable than when it happened the first time with WDTFS.

I would have NO problem if the chapters were posted with a tag "SAMPLE" , "TEASE" or "TROLL" or something of the sort.

I repeat: No problem whatsoever

Mertal
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 16:31
joined Mar 3, 2016

What ever. You want to continue killing the Dynasty Scans Rep, just keep on trucking.

Your doing great.

I'm done here.

Mertal
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 16:21
joined Mar 3, 2016

Soo.. Has Dynasty Scans devolved into a teaser site now?

I made a teaser as same at it was done for WDTFS series

Also because it's our own official project and people would ask me for sure multiple times about "why it isn't on dynasty yet" or "when you will upload it on Dynasty" - and we CAN'T do this - so I don't want to have full inbox of the same questions over and over again.

You could have made a statement post on why your not uploading the series WITHOUT teasing us with the first two chapters.

Mertal
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 15:48
joined Mar 3, 2016

Soo.. Has Dynasty Scans devolved into a teaser site now?