Forum › Posts by Derpalot_

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Dang it! This cliffhanger is gonna be the death of me. I cant wait to see how Teishi feels

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I wrote an unnecessarily long paragraph about this manga but eh. The ending had me going Yikes Yikes Yikes multiple times but it was still an interesting read.

last edited at Dec 10, 2016 6:26AM

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Embarrassing relevant story time: One time in a ballroom dance class I was taking, I paired up with someone, then somehow epically messed up the handhold and accidentally interlocked fingers. She was horrified at the improper hand-holding and avoided me the rest of the semester

One day, me (male) went for a handshake with a pal (also male) and the moment we touched hands someone pushed him towards me, and I grabbed him to he wouldn't fall. The next thing we noticed is that our fingers were interlocked and I swear to god this is the day he won't even fistbump me due fear of the gay.

That happened similar to me to. Instead I was in the cafeteria and I went to get a soda from the soda machine. I was just about to push A3 (for a root beer) when another guy gently touched my fingers, almost liked he was caressing them. It was so awkward that we just stared at each other for a good ass 10secs until i realized. I left my root beer man... that was all the change I had :( Went back to see if the root beer was still there.... NADA cries in spanish

LMAO I don't know if i'm horrible for this but i have at least 2 gay friends in my group of friends (1 out to me, the other bi-curious) and most of us are touchy feely and open-minded so we are ULTRA gay (but only 4 of us know about each other), so its common for us to be holding hands or some shit as a joke. However, i take full advantage of that "joke" and get to do things like cling to my crush and holding her hand for a while.

TLDR: I am super gay with my friends as a joke and as a result I act the same way around my crushes and no one suspects a thing.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I mean i guess its a cute story but i have to agree when others say i'm not a fan of this trope...like, if someone i liked knew and their feelings were mutual, but they wanted ME to make the first move while going as far as to date other people and wait years...I'd be pretty pissed off. Being in love and fearing rejection is horrible...so it would feel like they were toying with my emotions...eh. I guess its okay since they probably end up together anyways.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I've read so much angst at this point that this doesn't even affect me lol. Its still pretty fucked up though, i feel bad for Kyouko :/

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Everyone's having discussions about a lot of parts of the story but i cant stop thinking about...Miu...Shes a top lmaoooo.

Derpalot_
Cocytus discussion 02 Sep 01:34
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yeah, definetely the worst personality possible.

She didn't do anything bad to her friend in this chapter. Are you condemning her for thought crimes?

I think what OP meant was that she was kind of leading her on. She was blatantly flirting with her even though she had no romantic feelings towards Itsuki, yet she wanted to monopolize her. Thats kind of messed up. Its one thing to want to keep your best friend but its another thing to take advantage of her romantic attraction towards you to keep them tied down. Well, at least thats how I see it.

That's how her inner monologue framed what she did. However in practice all she did from what I remember was invite her friend on a trip. A lot of people have inner lives that are much more screwy than their outward behavior suggests. My point here is that I don't think the MC is necessarily an abusive person based on this chapter alone; it looks far more to me like she's going through a phase in her life where she's struggling with intrusive negative thoughts, and she has a crush on her best friend which she projects onto her out of denial. I think for the time being it would be rash to write off this story as "edgy and annoying like the author's other works."

One chapter wasn't enough, you're right, but I still think that Mao's way of thinking was somewhat manipulative. She MIGHT have been developing romantic attraction (w/o the sexual attraction possibly?) but her way of thinking doesnt seem healthy. But it might still be denial. And i dont know if you were talking about me saying this was "edgy and annoying like the author's other works" but this author has grown on me so, i dont think that lol, i actually enjoy these once in a while.

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 1:35AM

Derpalot_
Cocytus discussion 20 Aug 03:29
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yeah, definetely the worst personality possible.

She didn't do anything bad to her friend in this chapter. Are you condemning her for thought crimes?

I think what OP meant was that she was kind of leading her on. She was blatantly flirting with her even though she had no romantic feelings towards Itsuki, yet she wanted to monopolize her. Thats kind of messed up. Its one thing to want to keep your best friend but its another thing to take advantage of her romantic attraction towards you to keep them tied down. Well, at least thats how I see it.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Wait but how does she make a living i want to know

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I really like this as a mini sequel. I like how things turned out :)

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I didn't get bothered by the Incest but the ending is ok. I hope we see more of them in a sequel. Also i want the jealousy addressed, that was cute and I had a feeling the nurse would play a part in this...

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

This is really cute. I really like the art and the characters so far!

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Okay...This was kind of cute. The ending was a bit sudden, i would have liked an extra chapter with the couple interacting more but this was cute too. Also, Sugi supporting them was a great addition...Reminds me of the whole Makorrasami love triangle thing. I would really like it if Mako supports Korra and Asami like Sugi did.

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I'm really looking forward to this series. Its a breath of fresh air compared to the Drama yuri, which i do enjoy, but seeing something humorous is nice too.

Derpalot_
Their Story discussion 02 Jul 13:33
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I really love how Sun Jing looks with her hair down, and honestly when she cuts it im gonna be kinda sad ;-;

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Needs yuri tag. Not sure how that got left out.

Yuri? I didn't see any.
Man you got some strong yuri goggles, they're obviously just good friends! xD

Just some Gal Pals doing Gal Pals things

Yeah just some gal pals wearing dresses to establish how big their friendship is

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I think my favorite character so far is Yukari. She's so blunt and her priorities (candy) are straight (but shes not). She's hilarious.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I don't know why, but when Hinako fell asleep I thought that Hana was going to kiss her...

Wouldn't that be because it's how it happened in Girl friends?

Well - the circumstances around it were different ofcourse but they were over at Akko's house and Akko fell asleep on her bed and Mari kissed her while she slept without thinking about it - which made her soon realise her feelings.

I'm glad Hana (the Mari of this story), didn't kiss her just then, because I wouldn't want it to be done the same way again - but I am looking forward to the first kiss too :)

Yeah that was definitely a big reason but i think i've seen this in other Yuri mangas, so that must be why it was assumed that she would kiss her.

Derpalot_
Feelings discussion 24 Jun 01:39
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Yaoi hands tho

Derpalot_
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

did someone really tag this with "depressing as fuck" and "depressing ASS fuck" lmao.

Derpalot_
Cross Heart discussion 15 Jun 23:14
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I wish Melody of Sorrow was uploaded here. The sequel looks just as good as this one.

omg theres a sequel , whatttt

Yep! And i'm sure that it's still ongoing. There were a few questions unanswered to this such as what they meant by their feeling of "nostalgia", which you get more info about in the sequel. Also, we get a small aspect of what happened after they moved in together and it's very sweet.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

To anyone wondering where the Dia and Ruby reference comes from it is from Love Live Sunshine, where two of the characters are named Dia and Ruby.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I was honestly not expecting this at all... Because of Ssamba and her story, my life actually changed.I am in tears because she is one of my favorite authors...im in shock..so many bad news happening all around me and this hurts. I only wish i could say something to thank her for what she has done. I will be praying for her and her happiness.

Derpalot_
Graphite discussion 13 Jun 22:14
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Usually BDSM isn't something i would read and enjoy as much as other stories, but i liked this one. Probably because Takemiya Jin wrote it. I'm such a huge fan of her works. Oh and the bullying tag. Those usually make me uncomfortable but seeing as it is BDSM, it doesn't bother me as much.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 10:15PM

Derpalot_
Image Comments 13 Jun 02:45
Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016
71xpqoy

These comments are freaking hilarious