Forum › Posts by RyanCraigT

joined Sep 2, 2015

Ok then. I didnt know ear fetish was a legit thing but I can't say I'm surprised.

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 2:32AM

RyanCraigT
Citrus discussion 31 Jan 04:28
joined Sep 2, 2015

Th e whole point of the scene was for Mei to show her that the only reason she enjoyed it was because physical contact is enjoyable even if you don't like the situation. I don't think the manga portrayed it as romantic in any way at all, I think she showed what she intended to show but styled it up as it was the "first kiss" scene and was the start to the drama of the series. In turn the Anime did it justice as the scene did not need any over glorification.

On another note I think the problem that we're going to run into is that Mei won't really want to say no, because doing so would force her to either ask her dad or her grandfather to give up their dream. Maybe the author will use this to make a scene when Mei realises that following suit with her Grand Father is essentially her asking Yuzu to give up on love. Idk its unlikely but we'll see.

RyanCraigT
joined Sep 2, 2015

Fucking quality.

RyanCraigT
Pulse discussion 22 Nov 04:07
joined Sep 2, 2015

Thats the point Nakano :P

But I do feel like what you guys are saying has merit, she did miss a bunch of plot holes: especially with Sue's arc and her behavior. But tbh I don't think I would of enjoyed this manga any more if she added on 10 or so more chapters to clean up the story.

Not to say that its a particularly great habit, she did the same thing in Lily Love; the ending felt rushed and certain things were given to much attention while other things too little. But looking past a few small mistakes she is still writer and I hope to see more great works in the future.

RyanCraigT
joined Sep 2, 2015

I cant tell what I hated the most

RyanCraigT
joined Sep 2, 2015

I cant tell if the end is to show her "taking the lead"; or just for random asf drama

RyanCraigT
Citrus discussion 18 Sep 00:32
joined Sep 2, 2015

3500 comments ....

RyanCraigT
1 x ½ discussion 14 Sep 01:23
joined Sep 2, 2015

Idk.... idk.... I've seen some mother-daughter but its usually step..... well fuck it lets see how it goes.

RyanCraigT
Liberty discussion 14 Sep 01:07
joined Sep 2, 2015

With short chapters and really long release times, Im scared its going to be Citrus 2.0. Really dam good but really dam long and take 3 years to get plot movement.

joined Sep 2, 2015

Not the biggest love live fan but that was really good.

RyanCraigT
joined Sep 2, 2015

Well other then the forced plot its nice, the characters seem awesome, but seriously tooooo forced

RyanCraigT
joined Sep 2, 2015

Round of applause to a short, sweet well executed end to a story(I think?).

RyanCraigT
Liberty discussion 28 May 00:55
joined Sep 2, 2015

Literally only thing I noticed was that she called her a devil then called her an angel. Not enough story yet to explain the erratic behavior.

Solid manga so far tho.

RyanCraigT
Candy discussion 28 Apr 01:08
joined Sep 2, 2015

I don't know how I never found this after reading Yuri for so many years, such a hidden jewel.

joined Sep 2, 2015

Yeah Cannibal you were quite right, it ended perfectly. Enjoy the read ;)

RyanCraigT
joined Sep 2, 2015

Wait so is this just Dear My Teacher told from Chikkas perspective?

joined Sep 2, 2015

Short and sweet

RyanCraigT
joined Sep 2, 2015

S
P
O
O
K
Y

RyanCraigT
Kase-san discussion 05 Apr 00:57
joined Sep 2, 2015

:(

joined Sep 2, 2015

After this last raw is translated its all over :( and it only spent like 3 chapters of them dating (only 2 in all honesty, one was just a time passing filler) so sad but so good.

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 2:50AM

joined Sep 2, 2015

The new chapter :0

last edited at Mar 16, 2017 7:04PM

joined Sep 2, 2015

That and At the start of the story it refers to Guk Hwa wishing Jang Mi didn't exist because she ruined her relationship with the douche
It then of course is related to Guk Hwa's emotional issues that surface after like chapter 29 I believe
But on top of all that I think there's something we have yet to see that's gonna relate better to the title

RyanCraigT
Citrus discussion 11 Mar 01:54
joined Sep 2, 2015

Oo an anime adaptation, neat.

RyanCraigT
Kase-san discussion 11 Mar 01:50
joined Sep 2, 2015

Waiwaitwait what KASE SAN DIDNT SKIP CHAPTERS FOR ONCE. I CAN READ IT AND UNDERSTAND :D

joined Sep 2, 2015

Well I had no idea what was happening half the time chapter 29-37 were so good, can't wait for a real translation that I can understand ;)