Forum › Posts by DemacianSentry

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

This future sounds horrible. So many possible experiences will be taken from their lives. Like, how will they ever no the simplicity of going to the kitchen and making a man a damn sandwich?

Actually a future without men sounds pretty damn good after reading this comment

HAHA! Thanks! Also reading your comment I noticed I used "no" for "know".

last edited at May 15, 2018 1:19AM

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

This future sounds horrible. So many possible experiences will be taken from their lives. Like, how will they ever know the simplicity of going to the kitchen and making a man a damn sandwich?

last edited at May 15, 2018 1:19AM

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Character development. Good. Chemistry development. Good. Unscripted future. Good. I'm seeing all the things I want to see in this genre. Nothing is set in stone (or obviously so). I like it, keep going. I mean, I know how I want it to end (as I'm sure many of you have your own hopes), but it isn't about me (or any reader). It's about the story as a whole. Good.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Nice, always love more New Game! Anyone know what's up with the gang signs on page 5?

You sure they're not just pointing at themselves, or their faces?

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

032: "I picked the flat lemon!"
Yes. All of that was a flat "Lemon". Such truth in those words.

As discussed in another doujin, flat lemon is a different thing from a regular lemon.

I can't tell if your messing with me or if we're not on the same page here.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

032: "I picked the flat lemon!"

Yes. All of that was a flat "Lemon". Such truth in those words.

DemacianSentry
Citrus discussion 25 Apr 21:29
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

AozTkM if you aren't a professor at a college, you should consider the opportunity to be one. Seriously. I read your posts (all) and if you were to teach any topic with the same dedication to articulating the ins and outs of said topic like you have with Citrus, you'd get tenure on day one. Bravo.

DemacianSentry
Citrus discussion 25 Apr 00:00
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

37: Yes, move on. Good. Mend.

Look. To me, Citrus is (or has become) a major factor in the future of the genre. And not just Yuri but Yaoi and everything that comes of these genres. Honestly I can see Yuri and Yaoi fading to just the hardcore fans one of two ways. Either the everything-will-be-a-happy-ending concept will cause the interest for their growth to dwindle with the lack of imagination available to the audience. Or the genres will become folded into the Romance genre as a norm. I hope for the latter. Seriously, bringing these genres into the mainstream was an amazing awakening for the world, but it needs to be acceptable to put GL, BL, and BGL all together in the Romance genre on a equal footing. If that can't be accomplished then I don't see a real future for any of this. Forget Yuri and Yaoi, it leaves the audience with expectations. Let the expectation just be Romance. Let people discover the chemistry of your characters on their own. Don't tell them it will be this, illustrate it.

Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Guk-Wha your coworker is a nut-job. Quit.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

HAHA crazy bitch.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

At the page where the picture was taken I was like: Wait! No...there is a big part of me that doesn't want to know what will happen next. I almost decided not to finish reading it. I mean after the backstory of how she got the place for her and Shio. That image of her with the paint stand whipping around. That was some scary shit.

Those eyes man. Those fucking eyes. And her left arm man, why is it behind her back? Did you all see that shit? She got the phone man but the left arm.

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 12:01AM

DemacianSentry
Renai Kowai discussion 28 Mar 02:03
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Yuri? Het? Fuck it. It's hilarious.

DemacianSentry
Citrus discussion 25 Mar 15:24
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

I completely disagree. The school doesn't make Mei happy, the story makes it clear she endures it as a duty and that's it. So it cannot be her dream, she simply accepted it as her responsibility once the matters with the father were (for now) settled.

In fact the plot WOULD be more interesting if she actually liked managing the school, the stakes would be even higher. Maybe she would then have a more proactive personality though, which she doesn't. Instead she a super meek person overcompensating by pretending she is all tough, and this whole charade can be translated to "please rescue me and solve my problems for me again Yuzu".

So she is just Mei doing what she does best, which is shifting the responsibility and hard decisions onto Yuzu.

(Just as a side note: I'm almost more interested in Matsuri and Harumin in the story than I am the Main Characters, just wondering if you felt the same? Moving on.)

I agree with you, taking pride in something doesn't mean it makes you happy. I see us discussing two different things here. I said the family's school is important to her. Whatever the reason, of which I agree it is not for happiness, it is important to her.

I agree with your second point. Mei knows the family's school is important and she knows Yuzu will support what she is asking for because Yuzu wants to help Mei anyway she can. Yuzu said it from the start, she has never known what it is like to be in love. She is now and it's making her do crazy things. Like sacrificing one of the things that would make her happy for another. Mei knows she can run and hide because the love of her life is essentially an enabler. Yuzu wants to help, but she doesn't want to get tough enough to help. Many times we see Yuzu stand down from those moments where she should be pressing forward.

last edited at Mar 25, 2018 3:26PM

DemacianSentry
Citrus discussion 25 Mar 15:00
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

If this is not the ending I cannot see this as becoming a good story. If it is the ending it is indeed a good story.

This makes no sense. Citrus is all about love, so of course Yuzu and Mei will end up together. Chapter 36 has some foreshadowing, so the drama will start to get some closing from there. You need to read Citrus all over again, because it seems you just missed some details.

Sorry, I didn't miss a thing. This story has been too good to just become another yuri fangirl/boy ending. Typical beat the odds repetitive stuff and the like. They are both focused on what is most important to them. Mei has her family's school and knows Yuzu will support that because Yuzu has wanted nothing more this entire time other than to care for the greatest desire of her first love. I haven't missed a thing.

DemacianSentry
Citrus discussion 25 Mar 14:55
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

If this is not the ending I cannot see this as becoming a good story. If it is the ending it is indeed a good story.

Your post makes me very confused as to what you mean by “a good story,” and I’m especially baffled about why if it ended this way (NOTE: however it eventually ends, it is not over at this point) it would be a good story.

Look I know the classic yuri fangirl/boy entertainment comes from the fact that despite society and it's rules, the girls still end up together. But here's the thing Mei knows this path will lead her away from Yuzu and a life together beyond a (poorly) hidden fling. Mei is choosing something that is important to her. Something that has been important to her throughout the entire series. And despite coping with her father walking out, remembering she did see him off at airport, she still has a ways to go, but her family status or pride or whatever is still important to her and even more so now from her own feelings alone. Yuzu knows this. She loves this part about Mei and wouldn't try to make her stop. They understand each other in ways that maybe no one else in their entire lives ever will again. But it is because they understand each other and are still accepting this as reality that makes this story good. If it just panders an ending to the yuri fangirl/boy population then its just another bore. Look. Girlfriends, that ending worked. It was suitable. This ain't Girlfriends. This is two opposites understanding each other to the core. And still choosing to put their individual dreams above all else. Mei's dream is her family's school. Yuzu's dream is her first love's greatest desire. They share the same dream. This would be a good ending.

DemacianSentry
Citrus discussion 17 Mar 14:33
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

I had a feeling from the start. I mean from the beginning the author made it look like they were going to spend the whole story in love. Like a pandering yuri story. But when it kept going I kinda got the feeling that no matter what, it would end like this. If this is not the ending I cannot see this as becoming a good story. If it is the ending it is indeed a good story.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

I'm sure after re-reding "Let's Die Together" where exactly a cause was to have them start choking one another. I mean...why?

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Good...good.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Chapter 15: Bruce Lee...always a good choice.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Chapter 17: I just looked into a mirror of my sexual life. I liked it. DIG DEEPER!

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Chapter 14: OOOOOH! She needed a hero and she got a coward.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Chapter 13: As soon as she said her mom was going on a trip...I knew it.

DemacianSentry
Elena discussion 05 Apr 01:51
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

I never knew how much I wanted Theme Park x Schoolgirl Yuri until now.

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7 omg lmao

+13

This gives us a wonderful feeling of remembering the love we felt for things in our youth that we didn't understand at the time. This reminded me of my first love. Same sex too. Didn't know it then, had to grow up to realize it.

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 1:53AM

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Chapter 49: Yes a Kaede x Yuzu chapter!

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Chapter 3: Ending: ...duh.