Braiser-chan...

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

"If you save her, all those people I'm going to kill are going to die!"

Listen to yourself my man.

maidforu
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Become the devil, use your nearly limitless powers to make you and your friends sisters living in abject poverty held together by the power of comedy and love.

I mean, that's a choice alright.

maidforu
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Even when I'm pretty sure something good has happened I can't help but be really nervous whenever these two are the focus. They set my yuri angst sensor gauges to spinning and I feel on edge as long as they're around. Like I'm just waiting for another shoe to drop and everyone to start crying again.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Kiwi's dedication to being a good big sis to Korisu is one of my favorite things about her character. It's so damn cute.

maidforu
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

As usual, tkmiz has that way of making me feel uneasy and content at the same time.

maidforu
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

A.... happy ending...? I guess...?

I mean, as long as everyone's happy...

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Now THAT'S a fucking power move. Also, fun fact, I learned today that the "got your nose" gesture she seems to be making there is apparently an outdated obscene gesture meant to resemble a vagina. Not sure if that's intentional.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

And then she was out sick for a couple days because she was out in the rain.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

I just want to take a moment to give a shout out to how nicely Sakuma's hair is drawn there, I really like that detail.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

You can just go in for cleanings! It's nice when the dentists actually compliment you for doing a good job, and they just get to do an even better one in the meantime. Better for everyone, and no drills.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Commenters know the secret lesbian lore, the ancient traditions.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Shut up, you evil muppet

The most satisfying part of this comic so far has been Utena telling Vena off for once.

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 12:36AM

maidforu
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

That's it, simulation over.

Good job.

maidforu
SHY discussion 28 Sep 22:24
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Wholesome heroes heal my heart.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

You know, I ship 'em, but also it's just nice to see a nice friendship after all.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Take it as a sign, Sakuma. If you're being mistaken for a man, cutting your hair short probably won't help much.

maidforu
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Why is the heck this still tagged as "yuri?"

Typo. They meant Yuuri. She's right there, see? She shows up sometimes.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Bit tough to follow (not just because of the subject matter but because the paneling and art style make it hard to follow who's talking) but heck, I'm just happy to see mecha stuff. I'll take gundam, man, gimme.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Kita thought Sakuma was a guy in drag??? Am I reading that right? Or am I missing something?

Yeah, it took me a while to piece it together but that seems to be right. He thought she was a man and was in awe of her "crossdressing" and wanted advice. Poor kid, that's mortifying as hell.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

"Man, it's a good thing you're cute, 'cuz you're pretty stupid." - Prime love interest candidacy.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

You're doing Madoka's work here, friends. Also, I expect a full room swoon as the reaction to that look in the last panel.

maidforu
SHY discussion 21 Jun 20:46
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Shy is megaman now and I'm here for it.

maidforu
Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Giving her the taxi fare struck me as a power move. Like, it's all nice and polite, but it's saying "I'm the one who lives with her, I'm the one who pays for her taxis, she is mine, you are just an acquaintance so don't try to do anything that looks like taking responsibility for her".

The fact that the very next step the girl moves on to is to find out what Iori's income is - so she knows what goal she has to surpass - means the message was sent and received.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Thanks so much to Nyashi for allowing us to continue hosting this series! We'll once again be following the serialized chapters as they're released!

Ganbatte scanlator, your work is not unappreciated.