Forum › Posts by Sullivan

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Lol wait a minute, why are you begging? Why don't you enforce your rule? Just admit you're biased and have no real business being a moderator

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

So bullying weak people is okay and 'civilized' and it's the victim fault for being too weak according to you but retaliating is 'brutish' and 'uncivilized', at least try to be consistent, if might makes right then they got what they deserved 'it's their fault for being too weak' after all isn't it? And she didn't gouge out their eyes wtf are you talking about?

Bullying weak people will make them strong if they can learn from it. If instead of feeling sorry for themselves all the time and blaming others they take a stand and learn to fight back and in the process become a stronger person, than yes it's ok to bully weak people. I'm saying torture is brutish and uncivilized. Especially when those girls did nothing wrong. They're teenagers! The victim won't be scared by pranks, but those girls will now have physical and emotional scars. And I did say it was ok to rough the attacker up, "leave bruises" but what she did was straight up psychotic and crossed a line. And in the last panel you can see a girl with an eye patch. Put two and two together when she talked about stabbing them. Your eyes are not coming back from being stabbed

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Yes really. I'm sorry you were too pathetic to stand up for yourself or at the least make some friends to help you out when things get rough, but that doesn't mean everyone else is a pathetic loser who can't learn from the experience. "systemized bullying"? Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high. All emotions, and by being a pathetic turd who doesn't try to stop it you become an easy target for people with high emotions. "everything she did to them they did to her" really now? Cause I don't see her missing an eye, I don't see those girls blackmailing her with photos or her with sores in her mouth. All we say was light bullying and pranks. And society didn't fail you, you failed yourself. Stop looking for hand outs and stand up you pussy!

How do I report worthless trash?

If violence doesnt solve violence then ask the Axis how it is doing after WW2. Oh wait....

Equating war to being picked on. You're grasping at straws

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Two wrongs don't make a right you sociopath. Maybe a beating is justified, a few bruises. But gouging out eyes and sticking tacks in their mouth all the while recording is third world torture. Uncivilized and brutish. Being bullied sucks, but it's also a good experience to learn how to stand up for yourself. In a civilized manner mind you.

Oh fuck right the hell off, "bullying is a good experience" REALLY?! Systemized bullying is soul crushing and leaves scars that will last your whole life, TRUST ME. Standing up for yourself in a "civilized manner" just doesn't work in these kinds of things, no matter what some shitty after-school special tells you. You remind of the out-of-touch adults that were completely useless when I was bullied as a child. It's a wonderful feeling when you live in constant fear and anxiety at school and only have a bunch of pithy, useless advice from people you think are supposed to give a shit. And third world torture? Everything she did to them, they did to her friend; what does that tell you about a society that turns a blind eye to that kind of crap? It shouldn't surprise anyone that when society fails someone so utterly they stop caring about it's rules.

Yes really. I'm sorry you were too pathetic to stand up for yourself or at the least make some friends to help you out when things get rough, but that doesn't mean everyone else is a pathetic loser who can't learn from the experience. "systemized bullying"? Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high. All emotions, and by being a pathetic turd who doesn't try to stop it you become an easy target for people with high emotions. "everything she did to them they did to her" really now? Cause I don't see her missing an eye, I don't see those girls blackmailing her with photos or her with sores in her mouth. All we say was light bullying and pranks. And society didn't fail you, you failed yourself. Stop looking for hand outs and stand up you pussy!

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

As someone that has had experience with bullying on several fronts...

This was real fucked up.
Like, that ending is reeeeeeeeally fucked up. I don't like this at all.

Bullies getting what they deserve is fucked up because?

Two wrongs don't make a right you sociopath. Maybe a beating is justified, a few bruises. But gouging out eyes and sticking tacks in their mouth all the while recording is third world torture. Uncivilized and brutish. Being bullied sucks, but it's also a good experience to learn how to stand up for yourself. In a civilized manner mind you.

Sullivan
Lily Love discussion 28 May 07:08
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

"More than two genders" either a foolish writer or the translator is pushing an agenda. More than two sexualitys, sure, but genders? People really need to stop trying to redefine words and biology

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

"squeeee so kiwi when guys put their dicks in each others crap chutes!! Girls kissing and masterbating each other? That's like so gross!!" the fuck?

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

I'm not sure if this qualifies as yuri...

Lol wut? They are both girls, There was a confession of love, a kiss, and consideration. It's pretty yuri my friend.

Sullivan
Drift discussion 26 May 05:01
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Haha pg 46 DISTRACTION TITS! Always works ;) love to see a continuation

Sullivan
Love Shower discussion 25 May 16:03
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Not a fan of toys, but I did like the characters and the setting

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

i don't see ANY" learning experience" as you say. everything just come back as it was at the begining of the story. tell me where is the progress because i don't see it. both character are the same by the end of the story nothing have really change. for me this relationship was a complete waste of time so learning what? i ask.

Yeah you do ask alot. Maybe you should try figuring it out on your own otherwise you'll never learn. If you're always going to be negative about one thing, and asking to be spoonfed a positive about it, or an example of said positive, well you'll never learn unless you can come to that same positive conclusion on your own. If you can't see where they could have possibly learned postive aspects from a supposed negative situation, than I don't think you'll ever know.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

true reallity is cruel and always end bad. as we can see in this story. for me it's definitly a bad ending for short haired girl. why would you put reallity in manga? isn't life sh*tty enough? that's why fantasy as been created because reality never turns well and this story just proves it.

Wow. It sounds like you've had a rough time of it. However, now you're just projecting onto reality. Humans aren't nearly as incapable of having healthy and affectionate relationships as you seem to think they are, and I can't really see why you're taking that position here. It's quite silly, to be honest.

well if people have healthy realationship in this sh*tty world i haven't seen it yet. every relationship i saw just ended badly.like in this story. i feel deceived because i thought it was going to be a cute story.instead i got a sour and pointless ending like nothing happened. reminds of waste of time just like in real life.

Why don’t you at least try to appreciate and make the best out of the story. I’ve seen plenty of shit relationships and have been in one, but I still appreciate this story.

i don't know maybe because their ISN'T any "best" to get out of it. the relationship didn't end well both of them lost their time, end of the story. not talking about short haired girl ending up alone and suffering for nothing (because she said she cried "a little" )

The "best" is the learning experience. You can't expect people to know exactly what they want at all times. You're so pessimistic about creatures that are still learning about....EVERYTHING! And buddy, you know where this pessimistic attitude of yours comes from? Form indulging in fantasy. you've become so detached from reality that it sours you when something real happens. You see it as a complete negative because it wasn't a "happy" ending when in reality happy is subjective and the learning experience they both got will help them grow and make better decisions. Life for humans is about learning. This story was a complete happy ending because they learned from it. Breaks ups aren't always a bad thing. I'm surprised you're even alive to type all that delusional crap with how miserable you seem to be with reality. I'm not gonna tell you to get help but just because you can't into reality, doesn't mean you need to bring your shitty attitude and project

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

That was good. It's nice to see a story about a relationship failing. That's what happens more often than not, especially when you start dating on a whim while drunk, but there just aren't many stories where that's what happens.

But are we reading yuri for realism? No. We are reading for the girl x girl relationship. That's why this is a bit of an unsatisfying story.

completly agree. people who wants realism only needs to get outside and see real life. or else WHAT is the point reading mangas if they begin reflect reality?! seriously!

It's in bad taste for men to go out and just stare at lesbians and intervene in their daily lives. There's very little in the way of good Western media and art that depict female relationships. There is good and interesting stuff, but the Japanese, anime, manga, whatever, these or they are the ones churning this shit out like butter. which is nice, but a sense of realism is even nicer because than you can possibly immerse yourself in the story knowing its a very real possibility. You can admire what is possible. May not be possible for men to become this thing we indulge in, but that doesn't mean fantasy is most desirable.

last edited at May 24, 2018 12:10PM

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

If you're not joking, then you must be some next level feminist, social justice warrior. How high is your IQ from 1 to 10?

Youre trying too hard

You're*
Oof

What is this? Your attempt at trying too little? Why don't you come back when you can answer my original question with something more relative than an unprovoked accusation and a question of my IQ. As if that means anything when it comes to interests.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

If you're not joking, then you must be some next level feminist, social justice warrior. How high is your IQ from 1 to 10?

Youre trying too hard

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

That was good. It's nice to see a story about a relationship failing. That's what happens more often than not, especially when you start dating on a whim while drunk, but there just aren't many stories where that's what happens.

But are we reading yuri for realism? No. We are reading for the girl x girl relationship. That's why this is a bit of an unsatisfying story.

"we" speak for yourself fool! I like realistic portrayals of lesbian relationships. I'd give a lot to read stories from real experiences. there needs to be more raconteurs. Also, what you said didn't make a lot of sense. You don't read yuri for a realistic sense but instead for the girlxgirl aspect...Are you saying girlxgirl relationships aren't realistic? Is this just one big joke to you?

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Haha nice. Seems real enough. If the author is by chance reading these comments and knows English than please, more!

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

I wish this artist would do more stuff with suzuki. She may be pushy but I can't help but think she's great. I must've read this 100+ times now. Not even counting the times I've read all her other stuff.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

"no I don't want this" whats up with that? Where's the girl who does want it? I want to read about her ;)

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Hmmm not sure if this is the story of a pervert with an active imagination or of some lonely teen with desires to be with someone older. Can't say I agree with it, as the law is such in the more...civilized parts of the world, but I'm definitely gonna watch this.

Sullivan
OL x Gyaru discussion 05 May 07:09
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

well, that was fast

Maybe the fastest ever.

I dont even know wut just happened

I second this. I mean, I know what happend, but, WHAT HAPPENED!?

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Distant future
Only women
High school
New girl
President
Pledging eternal love under a tree
This checklist of clichés is KILLING me. Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna read it. I have to for the sake of yuri. but this writer is a hack for sure.

last edited at May 2, 2018 11:32PM

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

noooooo need to see them got home...safely xDD

And have some coffee...hot coffee ;)

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

That was nice, love the art. Love the way the noses looked too. Better than that cookie cutter style of rhinoceros horn we normally see in a characters profile.

Sullivan
Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Now that's an indirect kiss