Forum › Posts by SelleWen

joined Feb 8, 2015

Aww, I always looking forward to read this.
Thank you for the upload!

joined Feb 8, 2015

I love the squid boys...the second best thing after Squid Yuri...

joined Feb 8, 2015

Hey Everyone! It's seem the new update about Yellow+Purple squid form eromame twitter just post the next part not so long ago!
https://twitter.com/ermame26/status/617328148447780864/photo/1

joined Feb 8, 2015

Lol I accidentally read Allo-e as Oleo/Alleo and Rapt-yo as Rap-Yo!! What's wrong with me!? XD

last edited at May 17, 2015 3:55AM

SelleWen
Image Comments 16 May 08:07
joined Feb 8, 2015
Tumblr_nocu70e7kp1unp627o1_1280

@Alextasha - No problem, and about the pic...I hope to see the other pictures uploaded soon.(Especially the picture with that red sting of fate around the hand...expecting the Now Kiss joke soon)

SelleWen
Image Comments 15 May 16:39
joined Feb 8, 2015

Well, I just telling the truth. On Thai ver. Mew said something like 'that' and even the Facebook comment said something like "Oh my god! Doughnut is reading this inside the bathroom!*nosebleed+dirty thought*" and another one is "I normally reading book inside the toilet but seriously Doughnut!? Bring an I-Pad to reading inside the toilet!? Seriously!?" which these two comment is pretty hilarious.

SelleWen
Image Comments 15 May 10:00
joined Feb 8, 2015

Well...What Mew said should be 'Doughnut, you just read this inside the toilet, right?" but this way is OK too...I guess?

SelleWen
Image Comments 25 Feb 08:50
joined Feb 8, 2015

This picture is amazing even I'm a fan of Meiling x Flandre, I think this pairing has it's own charm and cute in it's own way.

Still...that Flower of Yuri, though....

SelleWen
Bird Cafe! discussion 19 Feb 03:55
joined Feb 8, 2015

Suzu can only draw his glasses. So cute >W<

last edited at Feb 19, 2015 3:55AM

SelleWen
Lily Love discussion 18 Feb 08:16
joined Feb 8, 2015

And about the Toms and Dees stuffs

Toms - We mostly see them as the girls who trying to look like a boys short hair, dress like boys, hangout with male friends, making low pitch voice and often have a girlfriend more than a boyfriend. Some of the Toms has the the same problem like Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4).[ There's a Thai movie about a love between Tom and her female roommate, too.]

Dees - A female who go out with a man or a woman but we see them mostly go out with Toms.

[I don't know how to replay the post nor I know to to put a black spoiler stuff...Sorry about that guys.]

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 8:16AM

SelleWen
Lily Love discussion 18 Feb 07:38
joined Feb 8, 2015

The name looks silly because it's a nickname. Thai people are often nickname their child with an easy name both in English and Thai because it's a nickname.

And They forgot to add that...
P' - using like 'Nii - Nee' too and could use for the person that are older than you not many years. We can hear the shop workers call us P' to show kind of manner (but really mean to the person who is a bit younger than the person who call them, it's like the way of calling them old.)
Je' - more like a respect way of calling female friends or older womans not really 'Oba-san'. [Paa is the 'Oba -san']

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 7:47AM

SelleWen
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 23:24
joined Feb 8, 2015

God! I didn't expect to found my country manga here!
(Cause many people in Thailand prefer Yaoi more than Yuri, that's why it's hard to find mangas, novels or one-shots that have Yuri even thought there are many lesbians, Tom[A woman that love girls and dress like man/boy], Dy[Prefer both man and woman])
Better dig this manga. (=゚ω゚)ノ