joined Jan 11, 2015

Yeeeeeeehaaaaa

joined Jan 11, 2015

Well we all know how long that can take

helicuor
Image Comments 26 May 01:26
joined Jan 11, 2015
89236574_p8

It's funny about how he designs women that aside for the orange hair that applies to robin, Rebecca, Vivi, Hancock, etc...

helicuor
joined Jan 11, 2015

Always down for more of my ot3

joined Jan 11, 2015

Reading a chapter of this makes me go "oh that was cute and fun of wait there's more of yeah there's a starter subplot :/ gross"

joined Jan 11, 2015

You stupid

fucking

IDIOOOOOOT

helicuor
joined Jan 11, 2015

I love this series, really happy to see it on here.

helicuor
joined Jan 11, 2015

Sensei prequel?

helicuor
School Zone discussion 19 Aug 13:49
joined Jan 11, 2015

Can you two please kiss.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Yeeeeeeee

joined Jan 11, 2015

Why was she mad about her mother? Am I a big dummy?

joined Jan 11, 2015

Sweet, this got a serialization?

helicuor
Image Comments 02 Jul 07:06
joined Jan 11, 2015
25273028_p0

It's the thing that made her stay home from from school all that time, and it explains what her sisters been working on.

helicuor
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 May 16:27
joined Jan 11, 2015

Frankly the immortality argument people take as granted here never made sense to me either. I know plenty of people in their 80s and even 90s and they aren't "tired" of life; unless they are sick or something. You just meet new people, the next generation of your family, etc. You don't sulk the next 30 years just because someone died; humans aren't build that way ^^ Maybe one day you'd get tired of it but I'm not buying into this "immortality, woe is me! Such a curse!" philosophy.

Anyway, whatever.

Classic u-haul lesbians ^^

80s and 90s is a far far cry from hundreds.

joined Jan 11, 2015

I haven't actually researched this, but is "cross-dressing" in Japan another word for being trans, or is it really just a fascination with dressing as the opposite gender?

They're not really related elsewhere either. Cisgender homosexual or heterosexual crossdressing is not really related to gender dysphoria as much as wanting to look cute. That and not confirming to gender norm dress codes is unrelated to gender, there is nothing less legitimate about a trans female dressing as a male either.

I think something important to consider is cultural differences. I don't think transgender is really taken as seriously in Japan. Often times characters presented as transgender are described as crossdressing.

Like whatever uncomfortable miasma of gender identity "My Wife is a Man" lies in.

helicuor
joined Jan 11, 2015

LMAO reminds me of that Tumblr post where someone was like hey I'm a lesbian and my friend told me she would literally date me does she like me?

joined Jan 11, 2015

They broke up according to a BuzzFeed interview when this was published. Michell moved back with the sugar daddy

helicuor
joined Jan 11, 2015

God I hope the plot of this isn't here's some random man for the more insecure girlfriend to get jealous over becuase im sick of that trope.

joined Jan 11, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/girls_last_tour_anthology_comic

Anthology Comic isn't usually included with doujin I don't think.

joined Jan 11, 2015

oh dear

helicuor
Yuri☆Kome discussion 02 Nov 18:00
joined Jan 11, 2015

Jesus why did i read this now I'm sad

joined Jan 11, 2015

ohhhhh she fucked up big time