Forum › Posts by Kushirotsuki

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

Seems I came here too late. What's about a too short chapter, Kaoru's interest in sex and so on?.. It was a late April's fools joke or what? lol
Anyway, interesting chapter, glad to see this series still active so I can hope to know finally what's after this point of the story. Thanks for keeping up.

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I only remembered this thread today since I really hated the manga, but meh I will respond anyway.

@Nevri

The question is if she was identifying as a lesbian before she started hating men.

In her case, one of the reasons I think she truly is lesbian is that she already was go out with girls before she have a really bad experience with men and started to hate them, and also before that she never got interested in a man in the slightest.

Being a lesbian and having bad experienced with a men isn't mutually exclusive as some keep on thinking.

You're totally right, since the bast majority of lesbians I know, din't have any kind of bad experience with men at all, and they can have male friends just fine. Being lesbian or gay it's just that you can't feel any kind of attraction for the opposite gender, and have nothing to do with disliking/hating them.

I'm interested too, if there is someone who was hetero, but after being made to hate men truly become homo.

About this, I think it's impossible to become homo if you were hetero after being made to hate men, sexuality is not something you learn, you born with it, even if you don't realize it till you grow up or even latter if you got confused along the way.
I have myself as example, I'm bi, but at first I thought I was hetero just because I din't knew at the time that girls were an option, but even without knowing that, I was attracted to girls more than guys from the very beginning. Now at my 23 years old, I'm a lot less attracted to men since thanks to some, I started hating them, but if I see a really hot guy I still will at least have the "urge to see" even if I won't want to date him; also I have a little of harboring feelings for a male ex of mine, so even after start hating men I'm still a bi, my sexuality din't change. The point is, I think you can't really hate completely a whole gender, since aside the physical differences, there aren't that much differences and out there are very bad people, bad people, good people and very good people.

Blackmail is standard and easiest way to set up romance comedy where main girl hates main guy but has to go along with him which gives them time to discover their "true love". Also guy always turns out to actually liked the girl to some degree before. I think your reaction is right, since we are supposed to dislike guy at first, but then find out he is actually nice. At least it's how this cliche works.

My guess about how this will be is (...)

Wow, that actually make a lot of sense o.o I think you got it right, but only time (author) will tell.

Thank you for clarifying this, I absolutely din't have any clue about it, maybe I din't since any manga that I see with blackmail, I stop to reading them, because like I already said, they're definitely not my cup of tea. And yes, only the author will tell if my theory was right or not, but I will not know xD

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 10:25PM

Kushirotsuki
At Midnight discussion 14 Sep 19:38
joined Dec 2, 2014

Too cute, but too short, is not fair T_T

en a mejor parte se acabo u.u XD

Indeed, it ended in the best part xD. But why are you writing in spanish in a english forum? If you can read english, then you can write it too, even if it can be a little difficult... Just saying...

joined Dec 2, 2014

I really thought that I already commented here... Guess I dreamed or imagined it e.e
Thanks to Thiron for make this topic, it is very useful, I din't know any of this nor was able to remember the few tips some users say in other topics (like spoilers or tags that are the more common), having everything in one post and detailed was a wonderful idea, and thanks to anonymous too, because thanks to you the few things I still din't quite understand you make them a little more easy to understand, so thanks to both of you :)

Kushirotsuki
Jealous of Korra 11 Jul 07:27
joined Dec 2, 2014

One of my favorite yuri couples is korrasami, and they being canon makes it even better, It's a shame that thanks to nickelodeon they din't show a kiss in the actual series, that could it be so cute... But well, at least they're canon wiii~
Well, for the moment I still can't find a comic that can be called good (enough) but I did find some time ago some fics that are very good and that avoid the horrible OOC.
My two favorites fics of korrasami are from the same author: Spirits, Tea and Lights and A Republic City Dinner, the best about it it's that the two are connected so I highly recommend to read them in order :)

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I really din't think a thread about a manga I disliked with just one chapter, will make me want to read all the tree pages, participate and even re-read the chapter just to understand more and make a proper post o.o

@OriginalGengar

As a rule of thumb, if a lesbian hates guys, she's gonna be straight in the end.

Yes, in manga this seems to be a stated of fact, but in real life even if it is a possibility, its not always the truth.

@Norainhere

For real though, has anyone ever actually known someone that thought they were a lesbian but they really only hated men? Because that whole situation seems really convoluted to me

About this, I know two cases of women that hated men and stated being lesbians, one on them I think really is a lesbian, even if I don't really know how to explain why in this case, can't find the words (in english) maybe 'cause I'm sleepy, but for the other I don't really think so, being the first reason because she is currently in a relationship with a male, and they have already some years of relationship. For the record also, all of the latter relationships with women never lasted very much (the most being roughly 2 moths and the fever being 1 day) and admitted never being in love (she just thought they're were cute) and this man being her first love, the first she really care of.

@Thiaguinho-sama

(...)I know another manga more or less like this except the guy is not turning in a girl...

Maybe you were referring to this manga? It's the one I remembered after reading this at least u.u

About the manga itself, I din't find it funny in the slightest, more like a very bad joke...
I usually don't have anything against genderbender or even traps, but in this particular case, I find it very annoying. I don't really think Yashiro fall in love with Mikoto when they were kids, just that she got close to "her", for the reasons @Nevri already said. Aside from that, this is one of those mangas that I can't like any of the principal characters, Yashiro being a "little" over dramatic and dumb, Mikoto acting just like a.. jerk? Maybe I think he's a jerk just because I never can understand nor stand blackmailing, really.
My guess about how this will be is: Mikoto was already cursed when he knew Yashiro, he was already changed to a girl and after the accidental kiss he felt something wrong and for that he run away, that being that he recovered part of his male physiology because of the kiss itself, also that because the one almost "broke the curse" or give him the chance to being a male again was Yashiro he can't try to kiss another girl for returning being a guy but has to be the one he shared his first kiss?
If it's not something like this, or that he have feelings for her or anything, but that he only choose her for the sake of bullying her or because "it's more fun that way" I will reaaaly hate that guy -_-

PS: I wanted to respond to more, but I'm way too sleepy for that and also din't want to make a more large post :)

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 6:44AM

joined Dec 2, 2014

I'm so excited about this, its great news, more canon korrasami? Ohh yess :D

let's hope for a kiss at leat : )

I also have this hope, that they show at least a kiss and not just holding hands (or worse just subtext) :(

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 3:10AM

Kushirotsuki
Image Comments 11 Jul 02:57
joined Dec 2, 2014

^ that was my exact thought
Aside from that, I loved the art, that look in their eyes~~

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 2:57AM

Kushirotsuki
Image Comments 18 Jun 04:46
joined Dec 2, 2014
Tumblr_n71zx2pwst1ter4m0o1_1280

Cute~

Kushirotsuki
Image Comments 18 Jun 04:44
joined Dec 2, 2014
Tumblr_npuycwhgta1tmyi9to1_r1_500

@elevown believe me, even I'll never forget those 2 elements symbols thanks to Rin too xD

Kushirotsuki
Image Comments 18 Jun 04:31
joined Dec 2, 2014
45083033_p11

I'm the only one that likes to see hugs for behind, especially when I can see the reaction from the one at the front?
Really, I loved this one, the hug and the blush~ aaaa I can't have enough

joined Dec 2, 2014

At first I was with a "wtf" face, when Amy took off the ears all gained some sense and was "Homura really loves Madoka, but it's a perver" and at the end... "wtf" again while trying to hold back a laugh because of the hour xD

Noooooo!. Please kill me now!!

That's the best part and the reason I'm still holding back my laughter XD

Edit: Something I notice after re-reading it for third time, how Homura did to grow a tail? I mean, here you can see clearly that isn't a dildo (that's what I first thought...), since the ears are fake the tail isn't suppose to be too?

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 3:31AM

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

A very cute history with age gap + student teacher = one of my favorites. I read it years ago,but recently I was thinking about this oneshot and din't remember the name... Glad that I find it again :D

joined Dec 2, 2014

What I just read? I don't know if is that I see Evangelion that much time ago that I already forget or is that this doujin it's very hard to understand...
Well, at least today I learn something new: Morinaga-sensei also draw yaoi o_o

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

This was so good, how did I missed this for so long? hahaha poor Akari, their faces at the end... XD

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 6:58PM

Kushirotsuki
Magan&Danai discussion 19 May 05:45
joined Dec 2, 2014

I sawing this for almost a week or so in facebook, but they din't give any links or even the title of the manga ¬¬
I'm so happy to see it here, I only saw 3 pages before (but not complete -_-), so seeing more was good -. I love the history, it's so funny and cute, but the best part is that is based in a real couple, thanks for those who shared the links (specially those of the pictures directly since I was unable to view without login or create a account...).
I just have two questions in my mind after reading this thread, why are people that think that this is an "unhealthy relationship"? and how this thread also deviates to what country is better for lgbt relationships? Really I can't understand :S

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I just loved this, just for this oneshot I (that are a little clumsy) searched how to add a manga/oneshot to my favorite list -and I succeeded yaay (/*-*)/- because, well, this was a wonderful history, in such a short oneshot the author put so much things but they don't seem that rushed and at the end the MC have a happy life, till the very end, this was very overwhelming, very powerful and beautiful... It make me remember so much things, good and bad things and at the same time, bring me a little of hope...
Thanks for translating this and shared it with us, and I have to make a tumblr account or something for thank the author...

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I just loved the Maki-chan of this author, I don't know how I din't read this beforeee. This make my day, yay (/*-*)/

last edited at May 4, 2015 8:56AM

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

RinPana always is cute, I think is the fluffiest pair in the Love Live world; all the doujin was funny and cute at the same time was specially funny how Nico-chan was giving advice about kissing when she hasn't do it with Maki-chan yet xD and loved the art too, with color and without it.

I wonder why only one page of this wasn't in colour.

I think this was because that page was supposed to happen in the past, so that was the way the author remarked that, or so it appeared to me...

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

Well, that was unexpected from here, not that I'm complaining thogh, I like it, but now I'm trying to remember were I see this, I'm pretty sure I already read it, but a very long time ago... What a problem u.u
Haruhi even in doujin never can be honest about her fellings for Kyon right? xD

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I don't know why so many people complain about the art, ok, it's not a "moe art" or something like that, but I know about a few manga artist that their art is so bad than even I can draw it better and in the worst case, the history don't worth it... This is a very good history, I think I'm going to add this author to my favorites, all the histories he/her make are quite interesting, cute and good in general <3

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

Well, all this was quite surprising, I always read the comments before even read the manga so I can know if I'm in or out before hand. But this time is hard to say, I saw that trailer and the whole minute (almost two) that last the video I was -> "O__O W-W... What I'm seeing?", wow, was uncomfortable to watch but at the same time, very interesting...
After already reading the four chapters that are translate, I got a little worried about me liking this but, ok it's fun and all, and not that hardcore like seems in the trailer (I din't see the movie, the link din't work), but still is veery BDSM... At least the manga was a lot more enjoyable than that trailer :)

Kushirotsuki
Image Comments 07 Dec 04:19
joined Dec 2, 2014
Hobgoblin%2001

Hahaha this one make me laugh so hard... She wanted to be a bride and turn out "being a ghost". Was cute and fun at the same time XD

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I'm the only one that feels like I already read this one before?
And the history it wasn't that hard to follow, two sisters fighting, one of then is a playgirl and she likes the face of the younger one, so she makes a move in her sister for make up, forget the stupid fight AND to feel her sister even once. It's not a story of love but at least not a very boring one.

last edited at Dec 2, 2014 4:46AM