Forum › Posts by nytestorm

nytestorm
Butterfly discussion 24 Nov 20:38
joined Sep 14, 2011

Oh, that was wonderful! More from Takemiya Jin please.

Agree with the above. :)

And grats on moderator-ship :)

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

Really I have not found any better example of healthy and...dare I say pure S&M play anywhere for any kind of relationship. Gay, straight, younger, older, this series just outlines exactly why this isn't just some weird fetish people force upon themselves.

Have you tried reading Sunstone? its on DeviantArt look for the author shiniez.deviantart.com

its a really nice SM yuri... although it has a lot of the sex stuff haha (the author is awesome, the story pulls you in, and thats coming from someone who doesn't even like this kind of story..)

Anyway..I am kinda cheering for yuuka, but I know she just wont be able to change the SM fetiche..lol

Wow, didn't expect Sunstone to be brought up. Here I thought I was the only one that's read it. It really is a great story. the characters are deep and interesting, the art is fantastic,
...err, wait, sorry. This is about Yuuka, not Sunstone. I apologize to the viewing audience. :)
This is a great manga. I've enjoyed it since it's start. sad hirari closed, and this with few chapters left. So sad.

nytestorm
Image Comments 17 Oct 08:44
joined Sep 14, 2011
20131217231329c1f

Yup :)

nytestorm
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 17:05
joined Sep 14, 2011

Take it off the boards, please.

nytestorm
Stretch discussion 03 Oct 08:46
joined Sep 14, 2011

Am I the only one that gets excited by the prospect of seeing these two continue their flirtations?

Not at all. On the one hand, I enjoy the playful flirting. On the other hand, kiss already, dammit! lol

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

Yeah I don't really get what is going on here.

Easy, it's to show that the witch here is actually the blonde chick, so when we return to the high school we'll have a different perspective/the author will make it painfully obvious and make the witch weight the same as a duck

A vague reference, yet totally reasonable assumption ;) Great movie reference :D

nytestorm
Seasons discussion 31 Dec 19:47
joined Sep 14, 2011

These 2 stories have vaulted to near the top of my favorites for her. My gosh. You could feel the emotions coming off the page (At least I could :) ). Very nice work, and thank you Dynasty for a great surprise gift.

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

What a breath of fresh air in the genre of unrequited love! Some readers found the other chapter sad, but I think there's little to no sadness or angst in this story. My impression is that the message of the story is that love is not always such a monumental experience and does not always have to be fretted about—or make you depressed, if it is unrequited. Like most everything else, most love will come and go, and in many different shapes and variations!

this is true, however, the scene where Eiko-senpai's hair gets caught on Shina's blouse symbolizes their connection for that brief moment. Where Eiko wishes to stay connected to this one person (Shina), Shina is working to untangle the bond and re-enforce the point that it is only a brief connection because her heart belongs to someone else. What is sad and indicative of the points you are making, is that from the prequel "Love Prep Room," Eiko's feeling toward Shina evolved from nonchalance to longing and possibly jealousy towards Satsuski.

While I too would not tag this as angst, i would tag this as sad because Eiko is trying to gauge Shina's reaction by 1) saying she would cut her hair, 2) by trying to extend the physical connection (i.e. making Okui have a second orgasm), and 3) attempting to embrace and kiss Okui much longer than expected. after each of those instances, go back and look at the expression that is drawn on Eiko's face. Point in case is the last page ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fever_retreat#16). On the top panel in the dialog box, Eiko's desire is revealed and in the middle and bottom panels , her disappointment at having their connection severed is shown.

but heck, this is just my interpretation. while for the most part I agree with what you have written, I just argue that there is (if only in this story) a sadness element. angst? no. that could come in yet another follow up story.

What you've stated here is how I was reading the situation. Love evolves, sometimes from places we do not expect. but when it's realized, it can be the greatest high or the greatest hurt. I'm not sure if there's a sequel to this story, but I hope there is. In my little world, the better couple would by Okui and Eiko. Maybe that's because we don't know much about Satsuki..? I'm not sure.

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

such a great story. Looks like we're finally seeing them talk things out, but now it seems a new twist is afoot...? Geeze, my heart can't take it. I caught myself saying, "Oh no, she's back.." sign of a good story, i guess :)

last edited at Dec 5, 2013 8:14AM

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

When I started to download it it said (First Part), I take it there's a second one?

It's the first part of a series of 3 doujins apparently. The 2nd hasn't been translated yet, but the 3rd is this one.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_little_of_your_time

Also Just One Last Time is a sequel to this one. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/resonance

Love your new avatar, DrP :)

joined Sep 14, 2011

Not sure about all of you, but I found this rather cute. It was a nice, comfortable read. I enjoyed the art, too. :)

joined Sep 14, 2011

Not easy to get a noodle coming from your nose.

^^ Not often one can say that, either...and it be appropriate :)

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

why is when i'm reading these nsfw manga is the only time anyone in my family feels like just walking into my room unannounced. any other time they'll knock.

lol sorry, this struck me as funny. Murphy's law, maybe? :)

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

This manga is hilarious! Why does Sakura Trick get an anime adaption and not this?

If this got an anime, I would be concerned about sanity. It would be hilarious, but id rather this stayed in manga form. Contain it.

^^^^ This lol

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

Found this on Binbou's translations (not a bad scan site):

"Yuri Koi, the manga that publishes Dandelion Among Lilies, Happy End, and Her Trip to the Dentist, will be going on a "short hiatus." I was able to find the blog for the creator of Dandelion and she basically says it's done for good.
They're still releasing new chapters through e-book for now. Dandelion has finished with six chapters, Happy End is up to six and unfinished (hoping it does get finished because chapter six is amazing), and Dentist has had only two chapters for a while now. Will probably have more info by the time we actually release a chapter from these."

Hope this is not considered uncouth to post this here. I thought it was relevant due to what's released in that magazine.

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

omg, just read my own recap because I seriously did not remember any of the characters----
who are Mahiro and Mahiru?? New characters?

Oh god.

lol glad I wasn't the only one asking that question. Now I'm going to have to re-read it all agian

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

Seriously, Google Translate can do a better job than this...

I offered to QC/edit your translation but I've received no answer to that.

So I'm asking again, LET ME FIX THIS FOR YOU. PLEASE.

You continuously insult the translator who took time to translate this manga, the translation might not be the most amazing translation in the world, but the translation is in fact readable, in my eyes, and it's correct. How do i know its correct, I had it run by some reliable, experience translators and japanese speakers because of the ruckus you have cause. Please if you dont like the translator work then by all means, stop reading our releases, im tired of seeing your negativity. Your way too rude for me to let you "help" on this or any mangas that my group releases & im pretty sure if the translator of lemon tea scans see your insulting slanders (if she havent came across it already, which I really hope she havent) she wouldnt want your help. Have a good day/night.

As much as it pains me to say this, but I bet it's people like this that have caused groups to second-guess the idea of scanlating and posting. It's really too bad.

Is the translation right? Is it wrong? I don't know, because I don't speak/read Japanese. What I do know is, I (and most of us here) really appreciate the time and effort put into this series, and every other series that's on Dynasty. I would hope these types of conversations would be kept off the forum, and stay private. This does nothing but distract from the other posts.

::::getting off soapbox:::: Thank you for your time :)

nytestorm
Cross Heart discussion 28 Aug 15:02
joined Sep 14, 2011

well, holy hell. I'm at work and crying. took me long enough to see this series. +10000000000

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

As much as I hate to say it, I think this falls into the "WTF am I reading" category for me. Just can't quite put my finger on why, but it does. lol

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

Let us not go to ninja academy. It is a silly place.

Ok, that made me almost spew on my monitor lol

I like the silliness of this story. The art is appealing, too

nytestorm
Roundabout discussion 08 Jul 17:59
joined Sep 14, 2011

i love otsu hiyori && all of his work XD ♥ keep it up broo XD

Wow I didnt really think of her as him. God I'm terrible

If she is he, then Mangaupdate has it all wrong lol

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=6876

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

Phyis, this really isn't related to this series, though I really like this one...
Your avatar is awesome :) Where's it from. Also, yuri project, along with dynasty, lili, and a few others, are always the places I look for good releases. Some may not be to my taste, but it's the quality of the releases I'm impressed with. Thank you, and every other translator of Japanese manga, for spending your free time on this. It's always greatly appreciated :D

nytestorm
Blue Line discussion 24 Jun 08:59
joined Sep 14, 2011

I've read this many times. Each time, it seems to bring a tear to my eye.

joined Sep 14, 2011

That is one creepy-ass rabbit doll.

ROFL This! ^

nytestorm
joined Sep 14, 2011

I was kinda hesitant to read this, but once I started i couldn't stop. Just too goofy not to read. Anyway, here's what the latest group/person has said (Is this ok to copy/paste from their website?):
"And now for something a little different. The first volume of this series was translated by Wings of Yuri years ago, but that group has since gone inactive. The volume can now be found on Dynasty Reader. Raws for volume 2 have been available for quite a while, but no one seemed interested in translating it, so I decided to do it myself. This is not the end of the series, but volume 3 is not out yet (this series comes out veeery slowly, there were three "years between volumes 1 and 2, and there are no magazine scans as far as I know).