Forum › Posts by HappyRikku

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

wow I didn't expect an other chapter after all those years. It was nice to have a conclusion thanks for translating and putting it here!

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

"I have come to give you my body" was the best line in this chapter XD

HappyRikku
Ayame 14 discussion 20 May 20:02
joined Sep 19, 2014

This was cute until she started thinking too much in the granny's personal life XD I didn't need that lol

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I wish there were cute catulus persons in real life, this is really cute

last edited at May 20, 2017 7:54PM

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I liked the basketball couple but the chubby one!!! There is not enough cute chubby girls in my yuris

joined Sep 19, 2014

WTF Just when I was thinking it was becoming interesting... This ends too abruptly... oh well whatever I'll just put this work between thoses wtf endings and just for sex mangas...It's too bad it had potential but it ends up so abruptly it ends up being a pretty comic ending instead

last edited at May 12, 2017 12:36AM

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I'm so happy to have a sequel!! It was not the end for my favourite cutest couple after all!

Thank you Takashima san for this good news and thanks for translating and posting it here of course

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

Yes I can't wait for next chapter!! I really love this manga I thought it was dropped or something so thank you for this new chapter ^^

HappyRikku
Dark Widow discussion 04 May 16:58
joined Sep 19, 2014

wtf did I just read?... And I loved it...

joined Sep 19, 2014

It's cute but I want to see more of those 2 characters, too short

HappyRikku
Yuru Yuri discussion 14 Apr 21:59
joined Sep 19, 2014

that baloon scene is totally something that could happen to me in real life... XD

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I think Sawa and Itsuki are my favourite couple after Ayaka and Yurine ^^ (seriously I could picture that flashmob idea XD lol)

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

If I saw a "lover's quarrel" as cute as this one in reality I probably would act like cashier-san and let it go as far as I could.

Seriously this is too cute my heart is not ready like Kasumi would say ^^

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 4:46PM

HappyRikku
Two Spirals discussion 06 Mar 13:17
joined Sep 19, 2014

"I need your body"

• Then come and take it if you dare!!

XD I would like to see this she looked pissed

HappyRikku
Scandal discussion 06 Mar 06:39
joined Sep 19, 2014

I'm not surprised by the end but I still feel a bad taste frome this.

I liked the drawings but this gave me shivers! It's really not a sane relationship! And I'm definitely not happy with this ending.

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

This better have a good ending!!

I'm a little worried but I'm sure they will be able to comunicate and it will end well.

HappyRikku
Image Comments 29 Jan 11:32
joined Sep 19, 2014
Tumblr_ok9eg9fitv1vxhmjgo1_1280

breakfast in bed with your lover is the best! =D

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I'm not sure if Rii leaving the bear plush in the other girl's care is because she is still delusional or because in past chapter she realized it was not her sister and symbolize her moving on, but this part brought me tears to my eyes, at least she is over with this now. I'm glad for her.

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I hope she doesn't kill her... but this invitation doesn't sounds good

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I re-read this and it is still as adorable as the first time I read it

joined Sep 19, 2014

This should definitely be turn into a manga with lots of chapters!!! This is cute but too short.

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I knew it would end up like this! ^^
I liked it anyway but I'm not sure we can really see this as yuri since the black hair girl said to the other one, "she's not interested in girls and so she sould give up". So was she lying about that or not... I don't know maybe it's up to interpretation.

HappyRikku
Ovum discussion 15 Jan 04:43
joined Sep 19, 2014

What? Why was this not tagged Depressive? I felt bad for the main character during most of this!
But at least with the other one gone she'll be able to heal.

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

I think this could have the potential to be a good manga!
I liked it (except for the ridiculous time gap between her no and her yes)but, if the author divided this into longer chapters and took the time to make it a beautiful, good love story (it felt too rushed at some part for me), with less rape feels I think it would be really awesome!

I liked it though but this really could be improved by making chapters instead of one shot

HappyRikku
joined Sep 19, 2014

... not the kinda thing I was looking for when I searched the "pregnant" tag but oh well... it was....surprising at least
In fact I past from "Science Baby" tag to "pregnant" and you know what happened next XD

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 1:03AM