Forum › Posts by Darkover

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

pseudo-artsy bullshit, wouldve rather spent my time staring at the ceiling. good emotional range on faces tho, well drawn

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

I actually like that Uzuki is straight. Not all traps are gay, and I feel like a lot of people on this site have some sort of aversion to heteros in manga. The manga’s still fun and gay regardless of whether one character isn’t, and him having to deal with an unrequited crush will bring in an interesting dynamic.

i agree, i hate stories where everyone is magically gay, its breaking the immersion of a realistic world.

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

definitely the weakest version

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

Hell yeah

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

I am grateful for your post but I was merely making a stand point based on not that of perception and sociological ideals but more on the statement that human biology is that of male and female

But this isn't even biologically accurate, it's an oversimplification of human sexual variation for the sake of convenient adherence to existing societal norms not a scientific fact.

It is biologically accutate, what are you even talking about. There is the xx and the xy, male and female, and thats it.

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

Okay, I've heard enough from NiccoloPaganini to decide that you're way too argumentative, a sock of an already banned member and that your concertos are frankly overrated despite your technical ability.

Say hi to your MENSA buddies for me, and don't ever come back.

Did you just ban a guy because he was "way too argumentative"? Great reasoning lol.

Banning someone because he has a different opinion, and maybe didnt really argumented well, very mature and not low at all.
great.

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

Finally it's here, folks! All I want now is the translation of the last Pikachi's Kyosaya work before she went down the awful road of futanari.

dont be like that, futa is pretty nice aswell( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

why does she have 2 pairs of ears? it bugs me...

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 12:03AM

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

maybe a bit too fast paced but otherwise pretty good.

Darkover
Citrus discussion 17 Nov 15:39
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

goddess

More like what a moron that seems incapable of communicating like a normal human being.

If characters in Citrus communicated like normal human beings the drama would have ended in Chapter 2.

yeah seriously thats why i stopped reading... i just now took a look at the new chapter (i stopped at 10 or smth) and it feels like i didnt miss a thing...
this manga is powered by drama generator. seriously

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

Went from hahaha how sweet > please no > are you fucking kidding me author.

Went from fluffy cotton candy to generic yuri drama.

author : god damn it, thats just too easy, what can i do to make it more interesting i wonder?
drama generator -> activated.

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

twinge?

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

Hey, sexually active people, quick question:

Does sex really work for losing weight? I mean, last time I had a couple, we did it quite a bit and yet I'm still hella round

it works for burning calories, but you gotta do the whole programm, including eating more balanced and more sports to really lose weight.

eating burns calories aswell is what im trying to say..

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

ist 44kg a bit too light? i mean wth, thats nothing...

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

"I want to ride with you" ?
More like "I want to ride you" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i was waiting for that joke in the credits, but the translation group let me down :/

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

this comes close to watching elefant garden while being stoned... what the fuck is even going on (but its sadly not the funny what the fuck). well, atleast shes not a pedophile in the 3rd timeline

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

I think nee-san just casually obliterated a good third to half of the standard corpus of yuri (and more generally romance) plotlines by the ruthless application of Good Sense.

I like her already.

thank god that happend... im kinda tired of the same thing happening over and over again

Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

the progression in this series is so slow its annoying... im always waiting for another chapter and when its finally there not much is happening...

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

oh god, this is so funny i cant take it... amazing. just amazing.

Darkover
Prunus Girl discussion 12 Oct 10:43
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

to be honest, this is one of the best manga i've ever read, and i've read alot. normally i dont even read yaoi, so its a huge compliment. was laughing my ass off...

Darkover
Grtertet
joined Aug 24, 2014

I DONT GET IT D: SEND CURRENT TO HALP POSITION