Forum › Posts by drgonlance36

drgonlance36
Image Comments 11 Jan 17:02
joined Aug 13, 2014
By_kaiui16

This reminds me of a widowtracer fanfic that I'm reading and waiting for an update

drgonlance36
joined Aug 13, 2014

I watched the whole series and cringed badly the whole day as I freaking binge watch it. Not the best show to watch in one sitting. But the manga gets less cringe as it plays through. It became one of my favorite mangas and top mangas I'm waiting for an update. I think that Tomoko is either bi or lesbian that likes to look at anime dud (I've met people like that). She has more of an obsession with the girls in the school than the guys. Yet somehow she attracts the female characters to her even though they know she is a freaking perv around them. I can't decide on who I'm shipping her with now.

There is Yuu, the childhood best friend and Tomoko is attracted to. Megumi, the senior that likes to show her affection to Tomoko and thinks she is cute. Kotomi, a childhood friend-enemy that all has the same hobbies and talks to in the library. Yoshida, a deliquent that would hurt Tomoko all the time because well Tomoko is Tomoko but becomes more gentle(?) in the later chapters. Ucchi, a girl that grows a weird obsession with Tomoko and grows uncomfortable when Tomoko looks at her but would gets jealous when Tomoko looks at other girls. And there is Hina, a girl that sits beside Tomoko that she is sort of friends with and later on has a bit of a rival thing going on in the manga and shows a different personality only to Tomoko compared to her friends and classmates.

I don't know how but for a manga that started with a character obsessing with trying to bang with guy. It turned to a freaking lesbian harem possibility. With the fandom it has now and if the creator is willing to follow the fandom, it can only turn one of three ways. Tomoko bangs one of the girl characters, a random male character comes in play that is the freaking same as Tomoko (or the complete bloody opposite) or Tomoko bangs her brother! And I think the last two (especially the last one) is a harder chance of coming true compared to the first one. I'm not trying to say that Tomoko can't meet a guy that can like her but with the direction on how the manga is going. It is kind of weird and would come bat shit out of nowhere.

Even if does not become a yuri(?) manga, I wish there is more yuri doujinshi for Tomoko.

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 2:13AM

drgonlance36
joined Aug 13, 2014

I have a glitch when using this site on my phone. The next page button when reading a doujin is located at the middle of the page instead of the right side. No matter what size or setting to read it.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 11:10AM

drgonlance36
joined Aug 13, 2014

This not a suggestion but a confused new guy. I found out that I can add favourites but have no clue how. Can someone help me? I don't see anywhere a bookmark button. Or I am the only person that is having this problem?