seeker
Beloved L discussion 06 Oct 23:22
L
joined Apr 12, 2014

So beautiful!

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

Well, ssamba also needs a break.
I'm sad but at least we know when FF will come back.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

guys I'm really sorry about my english

halmoni

According to the 2nd comment on comico, the user guessed that Yu-ji isn't Seol-a's first love, but rather the first real friend that she ever made. That's why her betrayal was such a huge shock for her. If Yu-ji was Seol-a's first love, then Seol-a wouldn't have been so slow on picking up the fact that she likes No-rae. The user also says that the car accident could have happened while Seol-a and Yu-ji were talking about her betrayal, which lead to Seol-a injuring her foot and never being able to dance again (which is a reference to all of those ballet flashbacks, I'm assuming). So they never resolved their problem, and Seol-a never knew the reason why Yu-ji betrayed her.

I thought the same thing about the accident, that Seol-a had to stop doing ballet because of it, but I don't think it happened while she and Yu-ji were talking.

We know Seol-a heard Yu-ji talking about her and then she confronted Yu-ji, so I think they fought and, after it, while Seol-a was walking to home, the accident happened. Also, I hope I'm wrong here, but in the flashback it almost seemed like Seol-a "wanted" to be hit. I really hope not.

I'm not sure if I think she was Seol-a's first crush/love but I do think Seol-a used to see Yu-ji as her best friend.

I'm gonna bet my money on saying that the ponytail girl is Yu-ji.

2 x 1 hehehe I won't bet my money because I'm a college student (aka I'm really poor) but I still think the ponytail girl isn't Yu-ji.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

anonymous:

As for #1, it wouldn't make much sense for Seol-a to pretend to be close to Ji-hwan in order to... make friends with Yu-ji. (Huh??)

Seol-a's words, ch. 23 flashback, "I was young back then, and it showed through my actions. Since when did I become so desperate for friends... To make friends like that...It's not even funny."

Yes, I suppose it is also possible that the girl in the ponytail in the present is not Yu-ji but one of the other girls who betrayed Seol-a. But... I personally think it's Yu-ji herself. Story-wise, this would also have the most impact, for Yu-ji herself, who was the "worst" of the "fake friendas", to show up.

I don't think so. Yeah, yeah, probably Yu-ji will show up later on but I think the ponytail girl is not her. They don't look alike, plus the ponytail girl seems like she feels bad about the past, she seems guilty. I doubt Yu-ji cares about what she did to Seol-a. I mean, it would be a plot twist if she does.

Also Seol-a is clearly indifferent to the ponytail girl, I don't think Seol-a would act in that way with Yu-ji.

Anyway, next chapter they will talk about the past and stuff, so I think the ponytail girl will apologize about what they did (as I said before, I think she is one of the people we saw in the flashback of ch. 31 - http://i.imgur.com/97z0Q4o.jpg) or something like that.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

Wait, what? The girl in the class and the girl Seol-a drinks coffee with is Yu-ji? How come she has another hair colour and looks so different? Does my memory deceive me so much? I had a totally different image of Yu-ji in my head.

And WOW! halmoni that sure was fast this time! Thank you so much!

No I don't think the girl in the present is Yu-Ji, she definitely don't looks like her

Yes, that's why I'm so confused. The girl in the present does look like the girl from this chapter's flashback, who is Yu-ji, but doesn't look like Yu-ji from flashbacks in older chapters. Seol-a, now you have too many girls around you lol

She don't looks like this chapter's Yu-Ji either, the first girl in the flashback isn't Yu-Ji

It would be kinda weird it the present girl was Yu-Ji. Generally people criticize Fluttering feeling because all the girls looks the same and there a character get this uch change x)

Haha, trafi, now you lost me. Let's say there are four girls in the last chapter: the bride seo-young or whatever her name is, the girl #1 from the flashback, the girl #2 from the flashback, the girl Seol-a drinks a cup of coffee or whatever at the end. Which one of them is Yu-ji - only the girl #2 from the flashback?

Yes x)

And maybe the coffee girl but I don't want to believe it

Sorry guys, trafi replied my post. I deleted it because halmoni posted the translation. Anyway, I said:

"My speculation (sorry my english):

The girl who talked with Seol-a is the same who was smiling at Seol-a in the flashback and, maybe, the same that showed up later with the ponytail. Basically, I think Seol-a wanted to be her friend, and possibly she also wanted to be Seol-a's friend but she didn't have the courage to approach Seol-a because there were always boys around her.

So Seol-a was alone and sad, without girl friends, then Jang Yu-ji appeared. She made Seol-a think she had friends and later betrayed her. Also, maybe because that accident, Seol-a had to stop doing ballet. In short, maybe Seol-a blames this girl for Jang Yu-ji's fiasco.

Like, "I knew there was something wrong with Yu-ji but I just wanted to have friends". This would also explain why Seol-a didn't give up on No-rae. Maybe Seol-a also blames herself for not trying to approach this girl."

But I changed my mind, my THEORY now is:

The bride, the girl who talked with Seol-a in this chapter and Yu-ji are Seol-a's past group of friends. They're the group of girls who were talking about Seol-a in that flashback. I mean, Yu-ji was the one who said those things but they're together with her. Anyway, you can clearly see that this girl seems guilty, I think she feels bad for what happened. As I said before, I think because that accident Seol-a had to stop doing ballet.

From this point there are two options:

1# Seol-a meets Yu-ji and for the first time she tries to make a girl be her friend. The problem is that she tries to do it by making Yu-ji see her with Ji-hwan (ch. 23 flashback). Obviously, it makes Yu-ji angry so, yeah, she approaches Seol-a but with a bad intention already. Anyway, Seol-a thinks she has friends but then she hears them talking about her. She confronts them, mostly Yu-ji (ch. 31 flashback), then while going to home the accident happens and because of it, she stop doing ballet and maybe she also changes school.

2# Yu-ji is the one who approaches Seol-a and it means everything because, for the first time, she has a girl friend. So, basically, Seol-a is very very happy until she hears Yu-ji talking about her and it hurts so much, mainly because she really thought she had friends. Seol-a then confronts Yu-ji (ch. 31 flashback), later she goes home and the accident happens (this is so sad because it looks like Seol-a almost wanted to be hit). After everything, she tries to make Yu-ji jealous by pretending to be Ji-hwan's girlfriend.

Yu-ji is very important, but we don't know yet why exactly. It can be because she was the first girl friend Seol-a had and Seol-a also thought she was her best friend or it can be because Seol-a had a crush on her. I don't think the second option is impossible because, for example, I had more than one crush during my school years (I'm doing college now) but I didn't know I was gay, I was in a blind denial, so I never thought I was crushing on someone. Only after I found out I was gay that I realized it. It can be Seol-a's situation... Yeah, probably it's not, but it's not impossible, at least.

Again, SORRY MY ENGLISH, I don't speak it but I hope you guys can understand what I tried to say.

seeker
After Hours discussion 20 Jun 22:50
L
joined Apr 12, 2014

I like it. I mean I would like it more if it wasn't for THE FREAKING OB FINALE CANt BELIEVE THIS I'm so angry rn

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

Next ep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyxdWg_SbA0

That's just ridiculous. I hate Kyoani.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

She's definitely not just as gentle with No-rae as she was before.

It's not that. I think she was more angry at herself and her feelings plus hella worried about No-rae.

I believe that the hug scene from last chapter was what changed everything. Like, I bet Seol-a thought about kissing No-rae, or something, and that scared her for a moment. So, basically, Seol-a acted like No-rae acted when she found out her feelings, but with less intensity and she also didn't try to avoid No-rae. Mostly because No-rae was hurt but also because avoid things isn't something Seol-a does. Thank God.

Anyways, Seol-a took 39 chapters to notice her feelings but less than one to accept them (at least seems like it) and now I think we'll see a flirty Seol-a who knows what she's doing. Yep, I'm gonna die.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

FINALS ARE OVER I AM FREEEEEE

My translation for those who still wanna read it: http://pastebin.com/XE0rmuiR

Thank you so much, halmoni!

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

Anyone understands the purpose of the Twelfth Night's quote at the end?
"dear destiny, please let us borrow your strength.
we cannot help ourselves”
Is it to describe the whole bus accident as a fateful incident to help them get closer? Or is it to foretell some fateful upcoming event that will push them towards each other?

I feel like this quote is about FF in general... Like how they're so crazy about each other that they can't help but be together.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

Jaismot, YOU'RE AMAZING! I really really love your art. So freaking awesome!

last edited at Jun 5, 2015 3:16PM

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

takachi

Seol-a has three brothers. The one who used to live in the apartments she stays now is Hyeong-woo (re-read chapter 7 - Seol-a mentions that in her dialogue with Ji-hwan in the car). The one who gives her a visit in chapter 12, who No-rae mistakes for Seol-a's boyfriend, and the one whose car Seol-a's taking is Jin-woo. So I assumed she's taking the car from Jin-woo's garage.

Are you sure? I mean, because I think the brother we saw in chapter 12 is the same brother we saw in chapter 31. The car seems like the one we saw in ch. 12, their interaction is practically the same plus the earring.

seeker
Does anyone know?? 27 Feb 11:09
seeker
Love Me! discussion 25 Jan 12:35
L
joined Apr 12, 2014

"where is she?" hehehe

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

It is a tale of a newly single mother of twin girls in London England who befriends a goth-punk rock girl on the train they both regularly ride to and from work.

I'm enjoying it already.

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

MAS QUE HOMOSSEXUALISMO É ESSE? JÁ TA DE MÃOS DADAS, SEM ANTES PAGAR UMA BEBIDA?

Wut?

I can barely understand what is he saying. It's portuguese. I think that he is trying to say this:

What kind of relationship is this? they gave hands each other without paying any drink before?

So, he/she want to tell us that he/she thinks that they should go out and drink something before give hands each other because it is kind of a fast development. We all know this is a very, very slow development of relationship but it is very subjective.

I don't know if I expressed in the right way my english, is not my mother language.

You guys are sure that there are already 22 chapters? I want to see those 3 chapters left. I can't wait until next monday, I'm gonna die.

This is the first lesbian story that caught me this bad.

Skinship between girls (and between guys) is very common in Korea. Holding hands, linking arms, hugging, etc., are all considered to be normal between platonic friends.

The most recent chapter is chapter 19 (not 22). Chapter 20 will be out next Monday.

It's great seeing all the positive reactions and support towards Fluttering Feelings! :D

no, no, guys. she/he is just joking.

btw, thank you so much for the translations, halmoni!! i love your t/ns hehehe

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

Also, if anybody can link the raws that'd be great,

I've only seen a few disjointed pages of ch2 but here's what it was:

Moe seemed to be getting 'tutored' on becoming a domme herself, a fair few scenes with her topping various different girls. These included her spiky haired friend (I think it was her, anyway), Ayane (the girl that tells her not to go to the orgy) and more. Also one sex scene with her and Ran alone together but Ran is crying (more than the usual hentai-scene crying) and Moe looks kind of sad herself. And another orgy except Moe is the domme and Ran is one of the many subs.

Again, pages were disjointed so some of this could be missing context :p

oh my...

seeker
Their Story discussion 05 Jan 14:43
L
joined Apr 12, 2014

yep, korrasami is canon!!! ~i'm so happy about this~

http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/105916338157/korrasami-is-canon-you-can-celebrate-it-embrace

I also want to add that there was a year or was it 3 ?

3 years! :D

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

finally ...it's here ..

There are already more chapters?

There's up to ch13 now I think?

14!