Forum › Posts by komender

joined Apr 11, 2014

Anyone knows where the first volume of the light novels ends with respect to the manga?

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

Is there a search function for the forum? I wanted to see if anyone brought the following points before posting but oh well:
1) I think I saw a mention of an app for Dynasty scans a while ago but it was either for a really old Android version and abandoned or there was some sort of legal issue so development stopped?
Are there any plans on bring that back, not necessarily via any of the official app distributes?
2) Auto conversion of files from any scale to a standard one (going back to the point mentioned in the first page). I think the auto scaling feature only works on the client side, but can it be implemented while it is submitted in order to make all pages of the same scale?
This might not be practical at all times given the various formats that manga can appear in, so feel free to chalk that off if it was considered.

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 10:54PM

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

Aw, that was nice TT__TT

She's congratulating Toto on starting her first period. It's not exactly subtle, lol...

OH LOL I didnt catch that xD Hadn't spotted the pads

Or the blood running down her leg either, apparently. XD

To be fair, I assumed it was because of the broken vase...

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

Honestly for this manga I had to do a word document to keep track of who is who and what is going on. I really feel like this is the only way I could understand what was going on.
It is just that some of the scenes in this manga are so difficult to keep up with, and it really feels like everyone in this story took some high quality shrooms and had a weirdest trip. Thankfully, this final arc is wrapping up with Sumika and the class prez girl, so it is a nice break from whatever happened before.

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

Cute story, but I don't get the credit page. Someone care to explain?

Its a reference to a vine video "Damn Daniel".

komender
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 16:53
joined Apr 11, 2014

Love the art, hate the story. I'm so sick of child prostitution, of any prostitution, it makes me want to vomit.

Well, she was 18 when the story started so its technically not child prostitution. As for prostitution on itself, it isn't that bad of a gig if you can make sure that all the parties involved are consenting adults that know what they are getting into.

joined Apr 11, 2014

"if i get too hung up on the ethics of the situation, i'm gonna miss out!" Is the right thinking indeed.

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

I feel like MahiMahi in real life would be catastrophically annoying, and I can't help but to relate to Mari so much.

komender
Their Story discussion 14 Nov 00:43
joined Apr 11, 2014

The plot thickens.

joined Apr 11, 2014

"For 2-D use"

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 3:03PM

komender
After Hours discussion 20 Jun 22:23
joined Apr 11, 2014

Not sure if tuna is a euphemism or...

komender
Stretch discussion 17 May 21:09
joined Apr 11, 2014

I give up hope
They won't get anywhere
Higashiyama won't make them a couple and you guys know it.
He'll just continue to milk us over and over again
But nothing will ever come from this.
They might be in love, or something but they'll never be a couple
So I give up hope

Bad day?

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

HOW WOW an actual reference to Kaiji!

komender
Gamma discussion 20 Apr 00:27
joined Apr 11, 2014

They finally meet!
BTW there is a missing word in here http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gamma_ch07#38 when she says "Mr.Blow ended up being able to around the world..."

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014
komender
Murcielago discussion 01 Apr 00:12
joined Apr 11, 2014

For a second there I thought we will see a glimpse of her past before she became a serial killer, full of innocence and and friendships and high school problems.

joined Apr 11, 2014

"This love between a bird and a human intrigues me"
I kinda lol'd there.

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

Is it just me or chapter 16 is incomplete?

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

Lililicious heard our prayers :D

komender
joined Apr 11, 2014

Next stop: Chuuouchou
I realize its a real place but...

komender
Rui-Rui discussion 05 May 21:39
joined Apr 11, 2014

I like it.
I hope the group that translates it will finish the translation quickly.