Forum › Posts by Velu94

Velu94
Lily Love discussion 11 Feb 18:08
106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

This looks really gorgeous so as long as the story isn't actually gonna make my eyes bleed, I'm going to keep reading this. When I think about it the translation does seem a bit odd but it's been already said that it could be due to a lot of reasons. At first glance I didn't even notice except for the last sentence which might have sounded more impressive if there wasn't a definite article for some inexplicable reason. I'm not a native speaker and articles give me trouble but it sounds off. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Anyway, I still think we have a reason to be optimistic about this.

Velu94
Murcielago discussion 12 Sep 06:30
106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

To me it looks like Kuroko just wants all of the girls, not just to end up with one.

Yeah, that makes sense. Kuroko does seem like her life-long aspiration is to have her own harem. Back to Hinako, it's possible she could be in it one day though. But for some reason I have a feeling Hinako wouldn't like the idea of sharing too much.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 6:31AM

Velu94
Murcielago discussion 06 Sep 15:30
106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

Am I the only one who ships 'Kuu-chan' and Hinako? c:

I think it's safe to say you're not the only one. I definitely ship them. I also think Hinako is as much of a psycho as Kuu-chan, even more so in some ways, so I think they're a great match, albeit a dangerous one. It's a good thing Hinako is Kuu-chan's type at least in one particular way, isn't it? :D

You think they'll end up together? :)

I...wouldn't rule out that possibility. They seem to work well together and Kuroko is very protective of her (she is a lover of women after all).

Well, if Murcielago was your typical yuri manga, I would bet all my money on that it's the author's endgame; since it's really not your (stereo)typical yuri manga, it's actually hard to say :D. I really hope it happens but I would probably be able to appreciate if it turns out differently, too :).

I recall Kuu-chan saying something about saving the best for last? But that could also refer to killing Hinako. I think it's been discussed on this thread already, though, so I won't dwell on the thought too much.

On a seperate note I really want to see more of Reiko. Call it a fetish if you want, but tomboys with a sniper rifle (inasuitnolessandiseffeciantwithweaponomg) is hot. I don't care who says otherwise! Though Kuroko is still my favorite character. Would love to spend a day with her XD

Oh, I definitely agree with you on that. Though it's the sniper rifle itself and her eyes for me, not so much the fact that she has that tomboy look (not that I don't find tomboys attractive in their own way :D)

Velu94
Image Comments 05 Sep 19:43
106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014
Good_morning_by_minami_bastardsama

That prayer :D! I shall recite it daily from now on. And find myself some NanoFate to read :D.

Velu94
Murcielago discussion 05 Sep 19:32
106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

Am I the only one who ships 'Kuu-chan' and Hinako? c:

I think it's safe to say you're not the only one. I definitely ship them. I also think Hinako is as much of a psycho as Kuu-chan, even more so in some ways, so I think they're a great match, albeit a dangerous one. It's a good thing Hinako is Kuu-chan's type at least in one particular way, isn't it? :D

Velu94
Ayame 14 discussion 10 Aug 17:43
106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

A middle schooler screwing around with a college student? What on Earth?

Not that I condone it but it does happen. And lots of girls I know actually dated thirty-year-old guys during their freshman year in high school. That being said, anyone else find the girl's fingernails really creepy? That style seems to be popular. Can't understand why.

I appreciate that the story portrays coming of age much more realistically than many other manga that fit into that category, though.

106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

We spent 9 chapters building up a story and then suddenly all the threads are cut with no resolution what-so-ever.

Meaning Hiwa's the winner, isn't she? She does her duty extremely well. Doesn't care this is not about the bonds between people anymore. Or, our bond with the mangaka (or the publisher, maybe) may just have been severed.

Anyway, I feel sad. It felt like it was all just starting to get good. I was so shocked to see I'm reading the final chapter.