Forum › Posts by Imbaker

Dd_croissant__kawaii__by_amis0129-d5l0ecf
joined Mar 1, 2014

so nanoha and fate are now OFICIALLY together?

They've been canon at least since the post StrikerS drama cds.

last edited at Oct 25, 2014 8:37PM

joined Mar 1, 2014

Both Vivid Life and A la Carte are official Nanoha manga.

Imbaker
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 12:30
joined Mar 1, 2014

What an ironic title. Should have been called "Happy NTR" instead.

joined Mar 1, 2014

Hey that wasn't too bad! Am I the only one who doesn't want this to try to be the best thing ever but to just stay enjoyable?. I really just don't want Vivid to suck And I want some canon yuri.*random guy: hahaha good one

Aside from Nanoha and Fate, you mean?
I doubt Vivio and Ein will get something official so soon, but it's obvious they're meant to be together.

last edited at Sep 7, 2014 11:00AM

joined Mar 1, 2014

You're right, I don't know what happened, if they took it down or if it's a mistake. I posted a comment on their blog to see if they fix it.

joined Mar 1, 2014

Vivid Translations made a version 2 of chapter 47 a couple of days after the shitstorm, with no troll credits, someone should update the version in the reader to avoid future exposing new readers to unnecessary headaches. No idea how to formally suggest it myself.

http://vividtrans.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/return-to-the-zero-gravity-library-vivid-47/

Apparently their editor was the rabid Nanoha/yuri hater that has been spamming the same picture from the credits for years on /a/ and /u/ to provoke the fans and derail otherwise good threads.