Forum › Posts by readeracc

readeracc
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 12:53
joined Feb 28, 2014

My English is far broken.

Yeah, you totally convinced me there.

Sarcasm is rough, huh?

@Nezchan
Didn't you say something awhile ago about how some stroking themselves to the idea that someone might care about the characters is pathetic? Well, that's what "crackshit" is. Not caring about the characters.

But the reason I say this is because it seems like you pick fights with anyone who doesn't conform to your hugbox.

So...100% of the evidence that Sekihara doesn't care about the characters is doing a doujin of an uncommon pairing? All righty then.

It's hard to take someone seriously who uses "hugbox" though, given the sort of person who usually tosses that around as an insult.

But it's not "just an uncommon paring". It's ignoring the characters so you can pair them up based on some shallow traits. They don't care about the characters so much as just those superficial traits.

readeracc
Nerve discussion 11 Oct 03:52
joined Feb 28, 2014

I think these two might be one of new favorite OTPs.

readeracc
Debikano discussion 20 Sep 04:09
joined Feb 28, 2014

This artist totally hates Sayaka. They just like to make her look stupid while idolizing Homura.

Yeah, gotta agree. This artist is a bit of a douche.

GODDAMMIT I loved this so much. The art was nice, the romances (all 3 canon were shown for once) felt real, but the humor, holy crap the HUMOR was amazing!

How do you figure?
There was maybe one panel of MamiNagi, and this doujin was almost anti KyouSaya given that Kyouko seems to give zero fucks about Sayaka, to the point where she ignores everything she says. That, and the artist said he likes Sayaka never getting rewarded for anything.

last edited at Sep 20, 2014 4:10AM

readeracc
Delete discussion 11 Sep 23:37
joined Feb 28, 2014

Friendly reminder before I even say anything. Calling something bad doesn't mean you're mad.

And that's exactly what this was. Bad. The characters did not even exist past a superficial level. Sayaka's whole character was her single minded lust for Kyousuke's dick. And everyone else in the story were just blank slates there for Sayaka to vent her senseless anger on. You could take the names out of the dialog and you'd never know who these people are.

OK. Now you're free to call me mad and butthurt all you want.

readeracc
joined Feb 28, 2014

This is great, but it leaves me wanting more so bad.

readeracc
Image Comments 09 Jun 22:25
joined Feb 28, 2014
Bh4-l4mcaaa8glg.jpg%20large

Agreed, SFX Skill. But I would sneak MamiNagi in a bit after KyouSaya and MadoHomu.

joined Feb 28, 2014

This artist is really good. It was short but I'll take any KyouSaya I can get.

readeracc
Aiura discussion 18 Mar 01:46
joined Feb 28, 2014

This was AOTS for me, it's a shame it'll never get a season to.

last edited at Mar 18, 2014 1:46AM

joined Feb 28, 2014

I should really get around to playing the game.
They just feel like orginal characters otherwise.

readeracc
joined Feb 28, 2014

This is one her best series. I like how there are a ton of side couples.

readeracc
joined Feb 28, 2014

I usually try to avoid cursing... but holy fuck this was awful. And it is border line offensive that yuri ism would do this.

readeracc
joined Feb 28, 2014

Eh? Ami / Haruka. Bit to crack for my taste.

readeracc
joined Feb 28, 2014

No, it's not. There is a third chapter.
They were both scanned and relased out of order.

readeracc
Stretch discussion 02 Mar 02:52
joined Feb 28, 2014

Pfft I bet most of you in this thread can't even do a full split.

readeracc
joined Feb 28, 2014

I'm glad Chris is happy with her sempai in the actual series.

Same, I'll never know what inspires people to draw/ write things like this.

readeracc
joined Feb 28, 2014

This artist has started a new mini series, that's yuri. Hope to see it scanned soon. Because the web raws are very bad.

readeracc
Prunus Girl discussion 28 Feb 17:47
joined Feb 28, 2014

I wish they would have been more explicit about if the twins ended up together, or not. I guess you can assume they did because everyone else got a happy ending-ish.

joined Feb 28, 2014

Can't really Enjoy these, the art style is just to different from the actual characters.