Forum › Posts by Vane

Vane
Kase-san discussion 03 May 21:03
joined Dec 4, 2013

Nevermind I found it. Lol.

It's only available online till May 27th but here if anyone interest: http://bookstore.yahoo.co.jp/shoshi-446528/
Use left arrow to read the next page.

And...they're too cute OMGGGGGG :((((((

last edited at May 3, 2015 9:14PM

Vane
Kase-san discussion 02 May 03:27
joined Dec 4, 2013

So I just found a picture on the internet look like it continues from the Yamada's room screen on chapter 12. Below says the date April 28th. I don't understand Japanese so that's all I can guess.

Does anyone can confirm that there really is a new chapter? Does it continue as a webtoon and we can watch it for free like the Christmas Oneshot? If so can you please give me the link too? God bless you! ;)

P.s: Here is what I found.
http://jin-h579.tumblr.com/post/116771044376/4-28-flash

last edited at May 3, 2015 9:03PM

joined Dec 4, 2013

Yeah boobs :"> they are so cute I want more.

Vane
Kase-san discussion 15 Mar 00:31
joined Dec 4, 2013

They are so cute my heart can't... ;___;

Vane
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 18:15
joined Dec 4, 2013

Ahhhhh I'm on my phone, that's why it took forever to load.
So now after China and Korea we have Yuri from Thailand too? 2015 seems to be a good year. Not much happen in chapter 1 but I really love the art. Look forward for more.
Thank you for bringing us this series.

Vane
Collectors discussion 07 Feb 06:15
joined Dec 4, 2013

I hope this isn't the final. This is so adorable. Please sensei please give us more chapters like this, the 4-koma isn't enough.

Vane
joined Dec 4, 2013

I think this series is more likely shoujo ai than yuri. I doubt they even have a kiss at the end but I still hope for it.

the heck is shoujo ai.?

I'm sorry. Shoujo ai, shounen ai are popular terms at my place which I understand that main characters will have romantic feelings for each other but it only stop at things like holding hands, hugging each other, confessing that they love each other. But it will not have kissing screen or anything sexually further than that (while Yuri does). Kind of innocent love, or platonic (? I'm sorry I didn't remember the word, I'm not very good at English)

Vane
joined Dec 4, 2013

I think this series is more likely shoujo ai than yuri. I doubt they even have a kiss at the end but I still hope for it.

Vane
joined Dec 4, 2013

Not that this chapter isn't adorable but I want more Himawari san and Matsuriii!!! :(

Vane
Stretch discussion 28 Jan 22:52
joined Dec 4, 2013

Is anyone else wildly confused? Did ran move out? I thought she was just visiting her parents? It seemed like she wasn't returning home so much as sleeping on an old roommate's couch.

Remember the first time they met again after highschool where there was a earthquake, Keiko broke fown and cry? This is the continue story with the one back then. We probably know why would Ran move in with Keiko in part B of this chapter, it will include the dead of Ran's father I believe.

P.S: Sorry for bad English.

Vane
Collectors discussion 27 Jan 22:54
joined Dec 4, 2013

Waited too long for this to update. I love it. Need more of those flashback story, I want to know more about them.
Now it's time to re-read this for me. LOL

Vane
First Love discussion 27 Jan 13:51
joined Dec 4, 2013

^True that. Way more and more mature than me at that age. Lol. Speaking of Fujio, I miss her Under One Roof. Does anyone know if she continues this series?

joined Dec 4, 2013

Ooshima Tomo sensei never fails me. They're so cute I want more lol :">

I'm sorry for the stupid question but his/her art/story is so good, why didn't he/she make an original series? Or he/she did but I don't know? :p

Vane
Stretch discussion 12 Dec 00:23
joined Dec 4, 2013

Keiko did slept with her mother boyfriend.

Where did you get that?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#7
although it's never clearly said who that guy is...

Oh, I can see why you might think that but I think you're missing something unless I'm misunderstanding the dialogue.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch22#9

In the top left she says "that guy hadn't really tried anything on me either" which suggests to me that nothing actually happened. And on this same page it looks like she's losing her virginity judging by the guy asking her if it hurts.

Yes, we don't know what exactly happened. Losing of virginity is kinda implied by the pics. The phrase you're referring to is quite contradicting to it. The Japanese version of the chapter is not available anymore to check for alternative translations (probably in the 2nd volume now). The other possible explanation is:
- that guy tried approaching her at home
- then she decided to lose her virginity and called him out to the love hotel
- nothing happened because she started crying in the last moment due-to the f***ed up family situation (no father, mum's never home, mom's bf is about to have sex with the daughter)

Urggg no please. This creeping me out. The boy she slept with clearly is her friend earlier. There's no way that could be mom's boyfriend because she can't go from "stop, you're creeping me out" to "ok let's do this" while "that guy hadn't really tried anything on her". Plus, the one he had sex with called her Komatsu which is normal for friends calling each other, and he got to the hotel by bicycle. Urgg, men don't ride bicycle because they already have carssss

Vane
Image Comments 01 Dec 01:12
joined Dec 4, 2013
Art08

I'm with you Haku. I understand that some attacks to tomboy, some attacks to feminist, but in a girlxgirl relationship, I personally don't think that one of them need to represent a man as in some artist clinging to, and yes, she looks a lot cuter with long hair in my opinion.

joined Dec 4, 2013

It's good to hear. I know it has been out with 2 volumes. Volume 2 was out last year, right? And she has alot of series and one-shot going on right now (to me) so I just wonder if Takamiya sensei will continue this series. I love this the most of all her works.
Thank you so much for your info :)

P.s: Wow. It's awesome. Thank you Cyfer. Its the best news of the day.

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 12:45AM

joined Dec 4, 2013

Has anyone know that this still going on? Will Takemiya Jin sensei continue this series?

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 12:01AM

joined Dec 4, 2013

Just started reading this series and make it to 3 am in the morning, lol. Yeah I can understand why this series doedn't entertain many ppl but it's awesome due to my personal taste, except there's too little "yuri" in this.
I don't think this can count as yuri, not even shoujo-ai but oh well...
I already found the raws to see what happen next but still looking forward to see the new chapter release to be able to understand the whole things. Thanks for translating this awesome manga.

P.s: Adult Alice is super hot OMG!!!

Vane
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 13:12
joined Dec 4, 2013

Hahaha you got me too (¬_¬)