Forum › Posts by Winchester056

Winchester056
joined Nov 5, 2013

I can't appreciate the fact that this IS tagged as a yuri manga.

But it is yuri. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it isn'.

Winchester056
joined Nov 5, 2013

Bisexual rape?

i want more banana no nana , gamma , murcielago kind of yuri not this...

Really? you think murcielago is more heartwarming than this? A ex-serial killer who habitually cheats on her yakuza girlfriend and stories that have women being impaled by a giant spike so a transgendered person, who was brainwashed to become one by the way, cold bathe in their blood and guts. Is better than his?

Winchester056
joined Nov 5, 2013

I'm getting bored at these type of stories.

Winchester056
joined Nov 5, 2013

Wh-... Why are ppl so on edge? Calling rape? lol

Anyways, yet to get a hold of me, anyone read head in from what is translated? What can I expect?

you guys realize any sex with where one party is impaired (such as through drugs or alcohol) they cannot legally give consent. Also a huge percentage of reported rapes are a partner or significant other forcing themselves on their partner

So you're an expert in Korean law?

no I was referencing my countries laws, because korea is decades behind when it comes to human rights.

Ugh. So every time I've had sex drunk I didn't give consent? Sure.

Anyway, found this kind of hard to follow story wise. Not really sure where this is going. Hopefully the next couple chapters are more clear.

Yes, so if you ever feel like you were taken advantage of you can report it. This isnt rocket science its basic human decency.

You can't force your own morals and opinions on other cultures that's just ignorant and dumb and obviously they have done it before so if she felt violated anytime before this instance she would keep her distance away from the manger and not have sex with her wouldn't she?

Winchester056
joined Nov 5, 2013

Wh-... Why are ppl so on edge? Calling rape? lol

Anyways, yet to get a hold of me, anyone read head in from what is translated? What can I expect?

you guys realize any sex with where one party is impaired (such as through drugs or alcohol) they cannot legally give consent. Also a huge percentage of reported rapes are a partner or significant other forcing themselves on their partner

So you're an expert in Korean law?