joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks like the cat's out of the bag. ^^

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Rhianna : M to the core. XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oooh, a TamaxKoma date. :3 Hopefully, there will be another "lesbian sidecouple" forming. ^^

That chapter felt like it happened before 41, somehow, as if it was Koma's advice who led Tama to chastise her father about painting. Unlikely, I guess, as he's painting in this one.

Chantelune
Link discussion 18 Feb 06:09
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

MikuxLuka are the best !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Poor fate. She need more love from Nanoha to get better !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That was too short. Would love this to get serialized. <3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This is going cuter and cuter with every new chapter. :]

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This manga is awesome in so many ways. <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I feel like this manga isn't leaving anything imprinted on my brain... I keep forgetting/confusing characters. It it just me? Is my already terrible memory failing even more? :S

I think part of the issue is that there is slightly more intermission and specials than actual chapter, making the whole a bit confusing. There are actually 6 intermissions, 1 special and 5 regular chapters. Had to reread the chapter 4 to really understand chapter 5 because the intermission kind of drifted appart.

I really like this manga, but it's a bit hard to follow when not reading it as a whole.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm confused now. The way chapter 4 ended, I thought Kotori was saying she fell in love with Satoka, but chapter 5 seems to imply it's with Chika... I really hope it's with Satoka, they are so cute together !