Forum › Posts by Jhator

Jhator
Fragtime discussion 24 Sep 23:53
joined Apr 13, 2012

Remember how Fujiwara-san in the first few chapters of 'Notes From The Garden Of Lilies' seemed kinda like that but wasn't. I hoping its another similar thing.

I'm hoping for this!

I kind of can't forgive Murakami-san so fast... all i'm doing is loving Moritani-san even more! But yeah i can see she can be easily manipulated, ugh... what would happen next?! I don't want to make guesses!

Jhator
Girl's Ride discussion 23 Sep 14:50
joined Apr 13, 2012

This was... augh! I really want a little bit more, just a little bit!

Thank you lililicious, a great work as always.

Jhator
Fragtime discussion 22 Sep 23:22
joined Apr 13, 2012

What did just happened? Liked Murakami until that lie, it was kind of a shock, but well, it's not like Moritani's so honest, didn't she just used her power to run away from a simple situation? Anyway, i know i'm complaining but i really like it xD

Jhator
Truth discussion 21 Sep 01:03
joined Apr 13, 2012

God, this was awesum, didn't know Namori had this kind of interests... i mean, that ponytail girl, and the story, so NTR... i'm speechless. I surely would never could come up with a story like this one from the covers of the magazine. Great, really!

Jhator
How did it Began? 21 Sep 00:33
joined Apr 13, 2012

For me it was Mai HIME, i was... 14? dunno, i've always liked anime and such but i didn't watch it frequently. So i had this friend that introduced me to Mai HIME, then saw that ShizNat blurry kiss scene and it began. I remember i was addicted to yuri fanfictions (in spanish, that's my first language...) wich included Shizuru x Natsuki, Mai x Mikoto and Kim x Shego (from Kim Possible, lol, deviantart had lots of good stuff from that series).
Then i had this long pause (about 2 years, maybe) from seeing anything with feels 'cause broken heart and silly stuff, but about 2 years or so i began to look out for yuri manga in spanish, then i tried in english (which is good for me to practice it, lol) and came to know dynasty.
I see begining with Kannazuki, Strawberry Panic!, Marimite and Girl Friends is common, i have to admit due to various reasons i have never watched the three first works, and i don't think i'm losing much /: dunno, really

joined Apr 13, 2012

SOOO DAMN HOT! Need moar ~

Jhator
Fragtime discussion 20 Sep 16:52
joined Apr 13, 2012

Yay! Seems like we'll be having some fun with this one. I'm looking forward to the next chapter ~

Jhator
Image Comments 20 Sep 01:30
joined Apr 13, 2012
K-on-mitsu166

This author... so good... D///:

joined Apr 13, 2012

This works are awesome, really. They're complete in a single shot though they left me wanting more. Loved the art as well ♥

Jhator
Collectors discussion 20 Sep 01:15
joined Apr 13, 2012

I feel this one's close to an ending, i beg to be ALL WRONG! I love this series, it's so nice to have a story with no high schoolers for a change <3 i need moar. Lililicious, thank you very much!

Jhator
joined Apr 13, 2012

Thanks for uploading this, it feels great, i'm hoping for another 10 chapters, at least (?) haha, no seriously, i'm hoping for a good development in the story, seems promising ~

joined Apr 13, 2012

So many feels... and SO FRIGGIN' HOT. God, Isya really knows how to do her thing right

joined Apr 13, 2012

i'm agreeing with every user posting here! I haven't been able to stop fangirling about this in my twitter. TOTALLY LOVED THAT LAST PAGE and all the extra chap, and the whole manga, and the characters... ! I can die happily now :3

Thank you very much Yuri Project.

Jhator
Bunny Cafe discussion 17 Aug 19:55
joined Apr 13, 2012

I would go with the bunny girl right away! ~

Jhator
Love Shower discussion 06 Aug 01:01
joined Apr 13, 2012

Indeed, i love it when they put effort in the drawing although it's a doujin or a oneshot about sex without much story behind it.

Jhator
joined Apr 13, 2012

Thank you so much ~
I'm happy to find out everyone here love Morishima's works just as me ♥
Please, keep up the good work ~

joined Apr 13, 2012

Agreed. Already read this a long time ago, still one of my favorites from the pairing :3

joined Apr 13, 2012

Thank you so much Yuri Project, this is my favorite on going series. I'm looking forward to the extras ~

Jhator
joined Apr 13, 2012

I love it, it never fails on making me giggle everytime there's an update.

joined Apr 13, 2012

"what are you saying, all naked like that" i lol'd so hard xD

Jhator
Apocalypse discussion 09 Jun 13:26
joined Apr 13, 2012

It's such a shame. I like the art. The characters and the story left me wanting more...

joined Apr 13, 2012

I'm hoping for more to come ;//; Morinaga's works are always heavenly. Thanks for the hard work!~

Jhator
joined Apr 13, 2012

I didn't feel like the ending was bad at all, certainly it could have been better, but i believe it was good enough. I like the final choice, i loved every character and yeah, i would have loved a little more of yuri but i was expecting something like that from the very begining. I love this manga.

joined Apr 13, 2012

That was quick! i'm almost moved to tears, you are right!
Thank you so much! Now that i read it again, i remembered it all wrong, didn't i? xD

Thanks again!

joined Apr 13, 2012

I know there are quite a bit of topics on the forum about this but, those where solved a year ago and... well, here i am.

So i read this one-shot in wich a chick with a kid is sleeping with the sister of her now gone husband (or ex-husband, i don't remember, but he is the father of the child). Summing up: she's sleeping with her sister-in law.
The last mentioned girl remembers about how she thought at first meeting with the mother, that her brother always had pretty girls and she was envious. It was all like love at first sight.
The story goes off the "flashback" part, the girls have sex through night and in the morning the aunt of the child smells her fingers and says to her partner "it smells like you" or something like that (does it sound weird? I loved that part, though).

Now, i know my english is poor and that i've explained this quite badly, but if somebody could recall the name of this it would be great.

Thanks for the help!