Forum › Posts by Luuuk

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I will refrain from reading until it's completed.

It seems that I took the angst tag too lightly.

Hey, I know it's not the place, but where is your pic from?

last edited at Aug 3, 2016 1:15AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Lol Miya looks like Homura from madoka Magica -_-

Did you mean Hazuki? Or did I interpret it wrong?

last edited at Jul 5, 2016 2:42PM

Luuuk
Image Comments 26 Jun 02:23
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
Tumblr_o773i1ema61qgc33ho1_1280

^ Omg, I didn't read this... Please, you're killing me.

last edited at Jun 26, 2016 2:24AM

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

.....She said her name wrong the entire time .-.

She's not really saying her name wrong.
Uta is her name, which I believe means song, but she is an ex-track and fielder, so Kaori calls her by a nickname, in this case Usa, which means rabbit. It seems like she's just saying her name wrong 'cause the words sound alike in japanese.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 3:12PM

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Mayu's poems seem to have hidden meaning.

Hidden? They seem pretty straightforward to me lol

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Just imagine the mother would come right in the middle of action.

That would be hilarious.

I LOVE WATERFALL'S ARTSTYLE!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Just wait til mom finds out XD

Mother comes in, sees them...
And decides to join them.

Luuuk
Image Comments 23 Mar 03:16
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
44079362_p0

^ If so she probably isn't being controlled anyway, cause she willingly took off her barrier knowing 'bad' things could happen?

Luuuk
Swap discussion 07 Mar 14:42
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

So they ended up with their own things...
How did neither of them notice, though?

Luuuk
rely on me discussion 29 Feb 09:38
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Someone care to explain if, by any chance, you understood, please? I know my English is not the best, but I'm pretty sure I can understand anything that's written in English, as long as it makes sense.

Edit: I'm not complaining about someone working for free to bring translations, by the way. I understand it's not my place to complain, but this one hit me really hard.

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 9:43AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

pages out of order (guessing someone forgot the leading zeroes :P)

This was a great little story!

So... Is it still out of order? If so what is the right order, please?

Luuuk
Image Comments 13 Feb 00:04
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
Spotthehetslut

^ LOL WTF Best way to name an image!!

Luuuk
Lily Love discussion 31 Jan 08:31
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

phatboisteez posted:

Ugh, stalker dude is the worse. Is there such a thing as a good guy in yuri> I guess QT's friend in Their Story.

How about Harada from Girl Friends? He was never a bad guy, just not the person the story needed. He's the only one other than Mophead like lenne18 mentioned that comes to mind but I know there are at least a few others.

Hikaru's brothers in Prism lol

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Afro-senpai best girl

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I see so the saying don't talk to stranger didn't apply here I suppose --"

If you don't talk to strangers, how can you make friends and get to know someone? This saying is completely wrong, just don't talk to someone you don't feel comfortable, or think there's something weird...

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Haha this art with NicoMaki reminds me so much of Nico as the butcher or something like that... XD

I LOVED this very much! >///<

Yeah, it reminded me too, that one is from Fugace, if you want to know.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

What's with this title, I threw water on my monitor and all I got was a black screen.

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Blushing?

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddoooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! The art makes them look super young, but that just makes it more... you know what I'm going to say!

"More"... Perverted?

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Did anyone else notice that in the upper-left panel on page 18, Honoka has three arms? Nagisa is holding both her shoulders and following those shoulders' lines you can see that Honoka is holding her with both arms, however, Honoka is using a third arm/hand to fuck Nagisa's pussy.

last edited at Jan 15, 2016 6:05AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Wait, I come back and I start to wonder... Why the Supernatural tag?

Obviously because Shikieiki is possessed by a pervert, she wouldn't act like that otherwise. :P

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Ebi-chan's face on that last panel is so cute, though.

last edited at Jan 13, 2016 6:13PM

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Whoa, easy there, Unamended, you'll end up hurting yourself.

Or even worse, end up breaking said household objects.

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Should this be tagged blushing?

I think most, if not all, of Chi-ran's stories should be tagged blushing...

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Wow o.O
It's good story, nice style and cute.
I think there's a mistake on 12 page, first panel, second "buble" "But i do anything i can for her" better would be "But i'd do anything i can for her" (I do -> I'd do) But i guess it's too late now huh? Nm :)
Thanks for uploading it here ^^

Actually, she already does anything she can for her, what you said would be the case if she didn't already do what she could, but still thought of it...

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

And not once did we get "But... we're both girls!".

Stories like that are my absolute favorites.

I like them well enough, but sometimes they just become a trope that needs to be let go for a while.

Ah, I meant stories without the "But...we're both girls!" Unless it has already become a thing...?

No, actually, I really thought you meant the stories without that, however, the way you said "Stories like that(...)" refer to the latter kind, and you should've said "Stories like this(...)", since you're commenting on this story, I think... Could be wrong, though, since English isn't my first language.

Faust

I thought they were already holding hands, so Tomo just went for it and squeezed her hand again?
Man, maybe I'm dense, but I never would have understood that

From what I got they were holding hands but when what's his face came in the other girl let go of Tomo's hand then Tomo grabbed her hand again and did the squeezing deal.

Actually, it was Tomo who let go of her hand, at first they were holding hands normally, then since Ikeda came and she couldn't continue speaking, she changed the way she was holding Chiharu's hand, intertwining fingers, to try and convey what she wanted...

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 5:35AM