Forum › Posts by Skyrin

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Jealous Kase strikes again. Yamada being all fired up is good though.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Not into poly but that is some nice art from Kishi Torajirou as usual.

Polyamory isn't like futa or age gap, it's not really something to be "into" it's just... like... a thing that exists sometimes

Plenty of things exist in reality, that does not mean you have to be into them in fiction. And in fiction specifically, stories with poly often come off feeling unbalanced with a "losing" side clearly left out. And lo and behold, author's twitter seems to indicate that this is yet another one of those cases. Thus personally speaking, I have found such stories unsatisfying.

So yes it is something you can be into, or as is the case, not into.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Not into poly but that is some nice art from Kishi Torajirou as usual.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Over-moralising about fiction is kinda silly. Things that would be red flags in real life can be nice manga, as long as we're aware of what we're reading and don't base our understanding of the real world on it.
That being said, several people have mentioned how it doesn't count as immoral because you can guess that the maid secretly wanted it based on her expression, and I wanted to say that this is mega cringe and I sure hope that's not how you approach real life.

Perhaps over-moralizing people on message boards pointing out obvious tropes in fiction is silly too.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Not enough cheating and polygamy for Dynasty to enjoy.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"It's not Onee-Loli!"

[x] Doubt

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I feel like the "person you kinda like turns out to be the author you always admired" scenario is shockingly common, but eh this is cute so whatever.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Rosehip was the best new character in the movie, wish she had more screentime.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ah nice, more chapters to enjoy, in a normal way.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

A plain high school girl that looks exactly the same as the pretty girls.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Right then, Kase, now is the time to process this calmly and reasonably without getting any wild delusions, okay? Okay?

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Don't care if they were almost having a moment there, chibi doctor is still the worst.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Blindsided by feels after the silly start!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I see this mangaka still loves their ass shots, heh.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Honestly a bit disappointed at the relative tidiness of the workshop! I was expecting more of a messy creative space vibe.

That aside these characters are a lot of fun, enjoying a lot so far.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I don't believe it. I read it twice and I don't believe it.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

All of you going on and on about how lucky Yamada is, but Kase is damn lucky herself quite frankly!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"harasho of sadness" got me.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ok I thought about it, what was the point of her pretending to be the childhood friend and taking the real ones place if the girl doesn’t even remember her? There’s no leverage there then is there?

I suppose it would be awkward to explain (or hide) the fact that she knows so much about Miki. Pretending to be the childhood friends smooths it all out.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Can someone explain what the hell happened for my dumb self? I thought she killed her crush for a second, but they're both alive at the end?

The girl who was killed was Miki's actual childhood friend. The dark-haired girl straight up murdered her to take her place.

Man that was daaaark, but at the same time I still like it somehow... Murasakino's art really is to die for, and they have a way of getting under your skin with their writing.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Was this chapter just an excuse to tell everyone's birthdays and blood types? Then again they were all probably known already.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So are they married now?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Some of the dialogue in this sounds really unnatural, or maybe it is just the general wordiness? Oh and also where the heck is this buss headed and is it too late to get off?

Skyrin
Ayakashiko discussion 31 Aug 15:40
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Sent to hospital because of a 38 degree fever? Eh, I guess everyone is different but that does not sound that bad generally speaking.

Also Mahoro just phase shifted what

From what I understand, hospitals do a lot of routine care in Japan. Can't confirm for real though. On the other hand, around these parts if you're upper middle class and above (family income over 200 or 250k), you probably have taken your kids to the hospital for fevers. I swear, all my coworkers go to the doctor for everything!

Heh I see, well I suppose it varies from place to place as it does from person to person!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Progress is a lovely thing

Though I simply cannot overlook that Harumi was receptive about a threesome... twice.

She was receptive of gropesome at any rate.