Forum › Posts by Pyoro

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Only if they do a training camp at a local hotel with an open-air bath.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Fanservice is boring if it's just pictures meaninglessly strung together. The one this shamelessly copies at least attempts some humor, tropish romance and the odd subplot of varying ingenuity. Between all the panty-shots, crashing into bathrooms, visiting hot springs, going to the beach and so on.

Well, it's only chapter 1.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The full outfit is acceptable. But the shirt-thing without the vest-thing reminds me too much of the ugly child of a potato-sack and a 1920's night gown. It shouldn't matter, but for some reason it just keeps bugging me.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Uninspired choice of monster girls, so I expect the plot to be equally uninspired. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Might be vaguely amusing to having a human pretend to be a succubus, or thinking she's pretending when she actually is one. Most ironic would be if acting like a succubus turned her into an actual succubus over time, but I'm not sure this manga would try anything this "complex". But I don't see how either of those cases will do more than create a bit of fanservice each chapter ... and then what?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Somehow, I really don't like those uniforms. How odd. Can't say I remember that happening before.

Pyoro
Yuri Family discussion 04 Jul 22:44
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So it all devolves into a huge family-dispute about who gets to kiss Hana again, err, who was the evil prankster, when the mother's sister-wife returns from work and nonchalantly asks whether all the fuss is about her kissing the youngest daughter the night before ...