Forum › Posts by kyub

kyub
kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

The storyline is really good, but if was Tokoharu's art style it sure would turn out into a masterpiece!

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

see how the yuri saves people's life?

+1 :D AHAHA. rofl.

+2 XDD

FOR GOD SAKE! Money being thrown!!? NOOO! You don't do that! T _T I would have fallen from that bridge to catch it, though.

kyub
Girl's Ride discussion 24 May 00:14
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, I already had the raws and I'M JUST SO FUCKING EXCITED TO THE FINAL! x___x

last edited at May 24, 2013 12:15AM

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

new characters pop up
i still want to see the first pair
mogami river~

Technically you do see them in the last page of chapter 5.

Yeah. I had that feeling too.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I read it and I need to re read. It was so confusing. GOD! But not now, I have to finish my work.

!! SPOILER !! : The way Mika say she'd never date Mayu...i really hate it x)

Yeah, me too. - ___-'

last edited at May 24, 2013 12:02AM

kyub
Sisterism discussion 23 May 23:50
joined Apr 20, 2013

/porra! mas que legal! adorei!/

Sorry, guys. I overreacted a bit. Anyway, THAT was awesome! I mean, it would be perfect if the last chapter was like that and they ended up together bla bla bla. Even the secondary couples had a better end than those two-"""pseudo"""-friends-w-benefits. ARG! e __e

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

BUT SERIOUSLY, HE NEEDS TO DRAW A KISS AT LEAST. THIS WILL NOT END THE SAME WAY SISTERISM DID!!! I WOULD DIE!!!

Sorry to tell you that, but until ch.28, we don't have any kisses from Chie x Ai or Miyoshi x Ayano . '-' (I don't know anything further because it's all what I have here). I would looooooove buy Vol 3, but I cant! (-$$).

Anyway, you can check the web version. It's always promising! The last one has a Chie x Ai moments, for example!~~ /*____*/
http://grandjump.shueisha.co.jp/original/otome/otome62/

joined Apr 20, 2013

I really ship Ayano x Kyouko, but reading it is hard not ship Ayano x Chitose as well. Poor (?) Chitose. ; A; (gah! It's so unfair!)

last edited at May 14, 2013 8:40PM

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

If their 'relationship' were developed, I would totally fall for this. God, how I hate those kinds. Maybe I dislike "casual sex" or something like that because I know similars really good stories.... Yeah, maybe it is the "development thing".

kyub
My Steady discussion 14 May 05:49
joined Apr 20, 2013

Age gap! Age gap! Age gap! Age gap! Age gap! Age gap! Age gap! Age gap! Age gap!

<3

joined Apr 20, 2013

Great, I'm never going to be able to get "ear poop" out of my lexicon.

By the way, what "ear poop" means? Sorry, it's something I couldn't get easily. e _e'

joined Apr 20, 2013

For GOD SAKE! I ROFLed so hard! This is insane, crazy and awesome! It seemed like I was reading a Yuru Yuri related story! xDD Congrats, I loved it! Also we still have a waay to go~

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_hibi_ch02#8
^ Carrying someone like that IS sexy. DEAL W/ IT! Ahahaha! XD -sqn

And the disinfectant scene. Ahaha! I couldn't expect more from "Senpai".
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_mekuru_hibi_ch01#16

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/girlish_sweet_ch03#6
^ My heart jumped out my chest... It wouldn't be that bad if a NSFW scene had happened. :x

joined Apr 20, 2013

@about the video
I would just delete it after all. e _e'

@About that tag, I agree when was said that someone can easily find it (even if it's a fetish or not). I don't think tagging it is a problem as well. I think 'tags' were created to accurate our chances to find something, that's why we have labels, hashtags, etc.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Loooooooooooooooved this shinobu's story. Yeah, I did see the raw, but of course isn't the same when you just leaf through the pages. ; A;

i'm grateful shinobu isn't part of a triangle

Me either D:

last edited at May 9, 2013 5:07PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

It's sooo cool and cute! ^^
I love this style, how someone is shinin' with flowers and that one flower fell on Sato-chans head and other events like this. I don't know if it's called somehow but it's just cool :)

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/when_you_say_no_i_say_eek#7

Ahahaha! Also it's really funny. :P

How about that one (middle scene)?
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/when_you_say_no_i_say_eek#15
Gosh! It is soooo pretty! >* _*> Minoru's art style is amazing! I can't get tired~~

joined Apr 20, 2013

God! That was a masterpiece.
& Those sex scenes are well drawn! Rokuroichi is really skillful. I have to read "him/her" more.

By the way, is "he" or "she"? '-'

joined Apr 20, 2013

Once this is all done, I'll have to ask someone to tell me the complete timeline..

Ahaha! I get this all the time when I read something "non chronological" or when the protagonist has a flashback in the middle of the story it gets worse! XD

Yesterday I reread CLOVER (Otsu Hiyori) and I got lost again! There were so many strange faces, characters, formals and nicknames that turned into a big mess!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Tokumi Yuiko is the best, isn't she? * ____* I didn't watch Saki yet, but when I read BuCap doujinsh from Tokumi it was love at first sight. ~ 3~

joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm a bit confused about the whole characters... did we get to see the smart, reliable girl who didn't show up to the assignment group?

Not yet. Just in the cover.

kyub
Backshot discussion 03 May 00:02
joined Apr 20, 2013

OH MY GOSH HYPERVENTILATING SO BAD!!! DFASLDFJASDKL;FJ;LASDJFKL
ahem.....could you kindly tell me where it is?

Yamibo Forum. '-'

joined Apr 20, 2013

Don't post links to scripts or QC versions on third party sites. They are in quality check for a reason and this is disrespectful to everyone involved.

EXACTLY!

Please, for your own sake don't check the raws! As someone said, you feel cheated! It's a horrible sensation because you don't know a thing and you will have a mix of getting pissed off and feel angst. LOL!

kyub
Backshot discussion 02 May 22:54
joined Apr 20, 2013

There is a continuation called "after shot(Back☆Shot番外)", but I don't know If it will be translated or something...

kyub
joined Apr 20, 2013

I had to reread it. I thought it would be better catch me in the mood and feels those "chills"
that chapter 6 gave me. ~ w~

@ch7
Ó MAI GÓDI! That was so fucking delightful! Personally, I dislike 4-komas, but that one is so enjoyable, so refreshing~. Although the story line being ordinary, I really like it. :)

last edited at May 2, 2013 7:24PM