Forum › Posts by Skyrin

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

My takes is : It was all a dream and when she wakes up, she gets the courage to confess

Certainly would be my first guess too with this setup, but who knows, maybe this will go in a wildly different direction.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

How great would it be if this was all set up purposefully by their friends who already know and just wanted to tease them a little.

Skyrin
Opapagoto discussion 18 Jun 08:21
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ohh I remember this bonus chapter, nice to finally see it here in English. Thank you for translating! This story is pretty ridiculous but I kinda love it and the goofballs in it.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

You're leaving us on a cliffhanger like that author-san ? Jeez ! I'm still expecting it'll probably just turn out to be her dad or her brother, which will open the way for them to talk about the obvious elephant in the room .

For once let it be an actual boyfriend and not the usual song and dance. Clean break baby, let's go!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Everything went better than expected.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

What even is this story anymore.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Huh. Welp, time to read it all from the beginning again I guess.

... or at least all the Honey & Mustard stuff because that was always my favorite anyways!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Let us all pretend to be shocked, for poor Kayo. And may her ship sail soon~

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ah yes, the arachnoblock, classic.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Really great story, came close to crying by the end...

Same. It is not a story I can relate to on a personal level or anything, but all three main characters felt real like real people and it made you feel for them.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Can all future chapters be in this style? It's way funnier than the actual story.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Okay so I was kinda dreading what kind of a misunderstanding the chapter was leading up to, but I actually burst out laughing when Kase threw that bag, so I suppose it was not all bad considering!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I actually think it's kinda funny how you can tell what generation people became yuri fans by the examples of series they first think of. Just like how the first series that came to my mind when thinking of those tropes was Strawberry Panic (unfortunately hahahahaha).

Hey, Strawberry Panic was a hoot, with the occasional effective scene.

It was like the Commodore 64 of yuri manga (and the anime was far better than the manga).

This sounds very insulting towards the C64.

Mister, we could use a lead like Shizuma Hanazono again . . .

If you say so, if there were positive aspects to that show I certainly do not remember them anymore. I suppose it ends with a big confession scene if that is your thing.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I actually think it's kinda funny how you can tell what generation people became yuri fans by the examples of series they first think of. Just like how the first series that came to my mind when thinking of those tropes was Strawberry Panic (unfortunately hahahahaha).

Hey, Strawberry Panic was a hoot, with the occasional effective scene.

It was like the Commodore 64 of yuri manga (and the anime was far better than the manga).

This sounds very insulting towards the C64.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I swear to god they better not get clam jammed or they'll be fucking hell to pay

Well I think we can safely put that fear to rest now.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

omg Shiho just tell her you want to jump her bones already.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

@elevown Yeah, and I am saying that "some" is not enough. Speaking of the modern iteration specifically here. Sure, they gave her a hint of something, but just enough to not upset certain demographics that want their fictional women busty and kickass but not too threatening. And so her arms are still basically twigs. I am not saying she looks bad mind you, just that they could have gone a bit further, and it is pretty clear why they did not.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Whew! She's a bit more muscley than she should be but the art is amazing and its great :)

More like the game version is not muscley enough.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Can't say I am surprised about this development, but the continually entertaining over the top dramatics did hit even higher than expected so there is that.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Of all the things I did not expect to see today...

Agreed with the people above, seeing this wonderful idiot couple again just feels so, so nice. :>

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Senpai knows what's up.

Skyrin
Liberty discussion 22 Feb 10:50
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer?"

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Eh, pretty typical sorta non-committal and unsatisfying ending for a series such as this. And the annoying chibi had to appear again to bring it down another notch. Oh well, hopefully the extras are nice.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Very interested to see how the two getting a show will react.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

"Haato Taato"?
Snerk.

Beat me to that comment ahaha