Forum › Posts by whatwhat

whatwhat
Their Story discussion 04 Apr 17:08
joined Sep 15, 2013

It's kind of hilarious that we saw all that art of them together, with Sun Jing looking all cool and seductive and self-assured, then reading this story only to find that she's an incredible dork who really has no idea what she's doing.

I think that subversion of expectations goes for the comic as a whole. It's very well-drawn, many of the characters are glamorous looking, but the whole thing is actually slapsticky and sweetly corny.

That was exactly what i was thinking, I love your brain

joined Sep 15, 2013

That video link was amazing, and thank you for the many replies and awesome reading materials. Have a good night now guys :)

joined Sep 15, 2013

i did not know about that author :O
Holy shit new discovery. Thank you so very much for that

joined Sep 15, 2013

Yeah strawberry shake sweet was the one i turned to first, that always makes you happy after reading it, its very wonderful that manga. Hanjuku joshi is alright...

joined Sep 15, 2013

Well i call poor poor lips fluffy because the portrayal of the relationship between the pair is very unrealistic and at the same time almost syrupy sweet(to me), and that is what i was looking for, you know escapist fantasy and some such. Thank you for your suggestion though i really really dont want to be reading het right now.

joined Sep 15, 2013

^_^

joined Sep 15, 2013

Also, i had most certainly forgotten about poor poor lips. Damn! that was so fluffy.

joined Sep 15, 2013

thank you, here is hoping you guys have a better week than me.

joined Sep 15, 2013

So this is sort of a selfish request but i am having a rather nasty and horrible day/last week and i would really like for you to recommend me so very fluffy yuri. Like wife and wife or some thing, pretty please and thank you for your time.

whatwhat
Hello and help please 11 Feb 14:57
joined Sep 15, 2013

thank you so very much, this will help me sleep now. It was stuck in my head forever <3

whatwhat
Hello and help please 11 Feb 14:53
joined Sep 15, 2013

can someone tell me the name of the manga in which there are two childhood friends and they both have crushes on each other but neither of the speaks up, in the big reveal at the end one of the character goes like yeah you have liked me for so long, whereas i have liked you since kindergarden and then shows whole drawers full of love letters she never gave the other character, your time is greatly appreciated