Forum › Posts by OrangePekoe

Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you for posting! A good cause.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is just the greatest in every which way :)

joined Mar 20, 2013

what doujin is orange pekoe's profile pic from?

This

Thanks BV!

Also, tomorrow will be my first day of college. Wish me luck.

GL! Hope you have fun!

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 08 Aug 01:55
joined Mar 20, 2013
Eedjes6uyaaj-uk-orig

Never heard of this one but now I gotta read it!

joined Mar 20, 2013

Good luck starting school again, everyone! Be safe.

Reminder to read this, great writing https://mangadex.org/title/35217/ikoku-nikki don't read it hoping for yuri, the important thing here are the characters and their life... It's very fulfilling

This one needs to be on Dynasty!

joined Mar 20, 2013

1 is definitely a joke, nothing to see here.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Amazing.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looking for a translator to help me finish Sugar wa Otoshigoro. I am exceptionally slow, but I can do everything besides translation. Please review some of my past work here. Thank you!

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 3:23PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looking for a translator to help me finish this. I am slow, but I can do everything besides translation. Please review some of my past work here. Thank you!

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Bless you!

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looking for the following:

"2 women who are neighbors, one older one younger, they bump into eachother at the market a few times, the younger one sees the older one fighting with her girlfriend, they make friends, share food a lot, and eventually develop feelings or something. At the end I think the older one is going to move away and the younger one gets sad about it but then is asks to come with her or something?"

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Fixed up the chapters with missing pages as described in Chapter 18.

OrangePekoe Admin
Delete account 21 Jul 00:41
joined Mar 20, 2013

Your account will pass soon. Take care.

OrangePekoe Admin
Delete account 20 Jul 22:57
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hi. I'm happy to pass along your request to have your account deleted, if you'll just confirm you're ready for that to happen?

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I did make an upload request for the latest chapter but I have no idea if I did it right.
any uploader can help me out?

Sorry for the delay with this one! You did great, it just got lost in the shuffle. Won't happen again. Thanks for your work!

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 11:48PM

joined Mar 20, 2013

It feels like everywhere I go on the Internet, I always see a post about or advertisement for Arknights. I think the universe is trying to tell me something :P

You and me both. They've spent like at least $20 on me. It's crazy!

OrangePekoe Admin
New Game discussion 16 Jul 10:38
joined Mar 20, 2013

Consider not talking to or about the boring person anymore, thank you~

joined Mar 20, 2013

If we accept that the purpose of open gun laws is to allow individuals to defend themselves, and that any given nation's purpose of implementing them is to promote self-defence, it feels rather to me like restricting one's access to a gun as a result of their marginalized status is a most effective means of marginalizing them further.

Also, the conversation is fine as it is, but I'd be careful about getting any more personal with it. Take care.

joined Mar 20, 2013

If anyone else has any recommendations for the Steam sale, I'd be happy to hear them! Currently not expecting to buy anything, but that could change. I don't play much but personally would recommend Lovely Planet if you like short, tight, skill-based games with limitless possibilities. Asphyxia is great if you like really (really) short + angsty, melodramatic teen romance VNs. Moekuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG is a really silly (and gay) and weeby SRPG. The SRPG aspect isn't going to blow you away, but the game has a lot of charm to it!

The other day I was talking to a woman (who was frankly way out of my league) and occasionally she would smile at me and bite her lip. I'm terrible at identifying body language clues and it was her workplace anyway, but I swear lip biting is supposed to be a sign of attraction?? I try not to be one of those creeps who mistake a professional smile for flirting so obviously nothing is going to come out of it, but if she was into me it's nice sometimes to know that someone finds you cute even though you think you look like a potato.

Hey! Plenty of ladies think potatoes are adorable!

Hey, let us know how it is! :P

Alright, I'm very close to the end of the game and I already know the ending. I found Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated to be an overall good remake of a really good game.

Thanks!

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 3:02AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Quietly waits for breadandfish420 to receive their well deserved ban

Tbh, I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet haha

Cheers, take care.

Edit: I don't like clearing threads or posts, but the biphobia on display in an otherwise cute story & thread is something I hope we all agree need not be perpetuated further. No posts by other users will be removed. Thanks.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 2:41PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Image Comments 24 Jun 13:52
joined Mar 20, 2013
Dgtl6pl

Perhaps the thirst she felt for that drink is meant as a parallel to the thirst she's feeling for the swimsuit, too.

joined Mar 20, 2013

Are you someone with free time? do you like theater and good stories? DO YOU LIKE GIRLS?
Then how about you join me and read this new release of a whooping 70 (and technically it's 69) pages of manga! and that's just the first chapter! .. Wow wow wow wow.... .wow!

It's a good advertisement. Bravo.

But while all of you are distracted by that, I, a true, epic gamer, am preparing for what will be the undoubtedly the real game of the year.

Hey, let us know how it is! :P

I watched some gameplays of the Last of Us 2. Most of the gamers I watched were shocked when the golf scene happened.

I actually wasn't shocked or turned off by that at all. I thought it was a bold and well-executed move that was decently hinted at in everything that led up to the game's release. The cliffhanger in the middle of the game on the other hand, made the next 8-9 hours of playing almost completely intolerable. Which is too bad, because I think it was a good story for the most part.

joined Mar 20, 2013

Congratulations to our graduating class of 2020! Bravo, well done. I'm glad you escaped high school. Or if it wasn't an escape, then may your future be even brighter!

OrangePekoe Admin
Deleting an account 21 Jun 19:55
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sad to see you go. Take care.

joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you for tagging!

About the second: Yeah, okay...

Hey, it's joke...