Image Comments 03 May 20:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eyyl-qpuyaatr3q-orig

This pair works SO WELL!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Orestes posted:

You don't only have your manga. You have an impressive pair of boobs too.

I was thinking "Damn they're so HUGE" the whole chapter even when she was depressed and frustrated

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 03 May 20:48
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've been trying to make sets but apparently if you want to speedrun your progress, best you could do is build a lots of the Pine Folding Screens and fill your house (inside) with them because they take little space and give the max adepty energy.
That's only if you want to speed run and don't care about how it looks (if you only want the prices) ... which might be understandable because we can't get all our characters inside yet so there isn't much to see or do yet

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

lucario14 posted:

Would that make you crazy sensitive and not last long? Assuming the other girl was just as apprehensive as the mc.

Girls don't have such weaknesssss!!!

@Nene I'm sorry, my religion is TOSHINO KYOKO x Ayano

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wait until they hear about Lumine and Amber...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You must understand, even if it looks like it's not a big deal for us, for them, this is the biggest thing they've experienced in life.. And the only character that could irritate me is the former partner with her selfish decision, had she explained everything, things could've been much better (sad but better) but instead she just decided to be cruel, no explanation at all and if the senpai weren't there to invite Kiki, she could had quit dance or end up with a mediocre performance anyway.

SoOOoOooo I like the story! a lot...it's beautiful for me, not unlike Thor, in the movie Thor The Dark World

last edited at May 3, 2021 4:29PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Such an advanced technique!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't know how many more I can take, is not that I don't like the series but the subtext is driving me crazy ... And when there's a hint of progress or catharsis, the author hits the reset button and everything feels like it's back to normal but only on the surface, the progress is there, the author could easily jump to the climax whenever she wants, that's how I feel.
But it looks like we're gonna get a Minato mini arc now...Pro tip, if a girl says it's fine, is not! but Shino has the "harem protagonist" mindset so of course she wouldn't know.

last edited at May 2, 2021 1:24PM

Serenata
Image Comments 02 May 13:18
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ez1wslzx0bi9r5d-orig%20(1)

Dangerous and delicious amount of BEWBS

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was thinking "what the heck? are all my previous comments on this manga deleted?!" but I guess they must've been in Mangadex =_= but yeah I like this very much!

"She could've tried outside the school with a male lead" LOL this super simple solution didn't even cross my mind for even a second, but there's a reason why she can't, I'm glad that reason favors the yuri!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

beeaggro posted:

Yea, like this is the adult handling of the trope. She realizes their relationship is starting now and this is the only chance she has. She doesn't hold off. She says it bluntly.

Yeah it was a "it's now or never!" moment...
To be honest, I thought she would give up after the "Thank you for being there" from Subaru.

Also I can't stress this enough, I want a spin off focused on Subaru! don't care what's the plot I just want more Subaru

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm not sure if it was heavy sarcasm or not but it was a very... entertaining take on the situation

Serenata
SHY discussion 01 May 09:31
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

luinthoron posted:

Yeah, i wondering who this tall woman who look like Shy and was the previous Japan Hero. God, that is probably the least subtle implication i've seen in some time. Also 73 chapters to know that there was a precedent Japan Hero and know that raise some questions. How did they change Hero in countries ? How they're even choose ? Was Shy ignorant of who was the previous Japan Hero ? If it's really her mom (which is very possible given the hint), since when Japan don't have an Hero ?

At this point, I'm not ruling out that this was a time traveling Shy.

Oh God... now I'm scared XD

Serenata
Image Comments 30 Apr 23:56
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
E0awr8kuyaqefml-orig

Being tsundere is PAIN

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A small but significant change!! It's very cute.

Like how she wanted to start working but first she needed some waifu energy recharge so she started texting.

A castle being restored since 1965?! these people aren't in a hurry, huh?

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 6:59PM

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 30 Apr 16:09
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woaah the new event is actually pretty challenging!!! looking for the fragments takes lot of time and the dungeon isn't easy... To get all the important rewards you would need to get 3500 in each challenge, I managed 5300 soloing but is not recommended hahaha.

So yeah look for a friend to complete this event, is actually quite long! like the meteorite fragments ... And you have enough time to do it all so don't be like me and make it all in one day hahaha.

The rewards are great!!!

YOU NEEEEED a Geo character for this event, is not obligatory but it is highly encouraged!

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 4:10PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm so glad that one of the few masterpieces of the century happens to be a yuri work

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lucas Magnus posted:

By The Way, did you know? this author has a previous yuri work called Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu, it's similar, even the adult looks a lot like Sei (I think I've mentioned this before in early chapters)... So I have that as reference of how this story might end, but I doubt Flowerchild would pull a copy and paste so I'm also expecting a bad ending.

Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki Desu was by Ameno, not Flowerchild.

Eeeeeeeeeeeh? are you for real? the women could even be sisters!
But the site where I read doesn't have a proper description (lectormo) so you're probably right ...still it is very similar, the style and their personalities. Except the younger girl of course

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 30 Apr 00:13
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm really curious about what kind of things the vendor has and the prices, and the house looks like it would be nice to have but only eventually... like, right now I have so little stuff for interiors and really random stuff outside so I can't do much yet, and the characters I own won't show up yet so I'm just getting used to it until it has enough features to make it look unique.

I got rank 4 I think (I can build 3 things simultaneously), but I still don't understand everything... but I got a dog!

By the way, there are 2 npcs that sell blueprints outside the pot so don't miss them! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZlhqFQcFGY

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Even the weather ships them...
I was waiting for that question, why can't they do the same as lovers ? And I'm not really satisfied with her answer ... Well... Just a bit

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sei needs to wake up from her own nightmare and stop digging her own grave, I really can't believe she's back to Tokyo ...is she actually trying to come back for like the fourth time to someone who will never love her back? it would be great if she never finds Yoru again, I want to believe she's not there for that reason but maybe she's too broken now.

And if Aya finds a way to wake her up that would be nice but she needs to value herself more, or else she'll fall with her and there's no escape.

By The Way, did you know? this author has a previous yuri work called Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu, it's similar, even the adult looks a lot like Sei (I think I've mentioned this before in early chapters)... So I have that as reference of how this story might end, but I doubt Flowerchild would pull a copy and paste so I'm also expecting a bad ending.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 11:12PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We get it that you like Sei and hate Haruki, there is no need to rub it everytime.

The irony ...

Serenata
School Zone discussion 29 Apr 16:48
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What about individual character tags instead of pairing tags?

That would be the safest choice...

As a hard shipper with a degree on Love live relationships, I can guarantee... It's not possible to accept every option.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah it's funny how everyone has issues but we have people trying to demonize the main characters only, when there's the fact that Sei was being harassed by her own students just for existing and then by this girl for "stealing" his love and basically trying to get her fired...but nope, it's Sei who is troubling this girl.
And Aya finally found someone to have a real talk and do her own things but Haruki wasnt going to allow any of that!

So in short, is not the main characters that have to fuck off, is everyone else who is forcefully trying to get in between for ulterior motives and then freaked out when things didn't go their way.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bubbleteabird posted:

I had a random thought today: what if all the currency in the world was replaced by head-pats?

Depending on the person, the value might increase or decrease...