Forum › Posts by KcaT

KcaT
TFE discussion 17 Jan 00:43
joined Jan 8, 2014

Booooo....hissss...
Not yuri...laaame

joined Jan 8, 2014

An afternoon re-read...still tho this story is so sweet, if only all relationships could be so honest and upfront ^_^

KcaT
LOVE/DEATH discussion 09 Jan 20:11
joined Jan 8, 2014

Yumm, this manga is awesome! big ol grin :D , and sure enough it works! Now all I gotta do is find a killer...

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Enjoying some late night re-reads ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow...that was different...

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Chihiro is so....URGH! u know I think she reacted and ran off like that on purpose to pull Aoi out of an intimate setting with Nao
at the same time even tho shes twisted maybe she does feel something true to that situation...smh
Cant wait until next ch! Thanks for scantalating ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ooo...things might get catty lol...
Cant wait til next ch ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

This will be one of those stories where I wont enjoy the forum thread :p what im being honest...
Im intrigued by the setting a helluva way to start a manga...I see triangle and manipulation cuz sempai was turned on by Moe, but maybe Moe wasnt invited cuz the dorm mother knew sempai liked Moe...and that "helpful" girl is prob as luv struck too...maybe? shrug
will have to see, hope the story is good but its a good thing its not some "discover/deny lead up to" bullshit...its all happened and now the character is having to deal all in ch. 1 I appreciate a story that just throws you in it...
Thanks for scantalating, hope next ch comes soon ^_^

KcaT
Pink Rush discussion 07 Jan 13:42
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol this might have potential ...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Perfect for flu season...lol ;p

KcaT
Yuri Idol discussion 07 Jan 01:53
joined Jan 8, 2014

LOL!!
When maki does "that" and nicos expression... fave'd

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! ...is the next ch. gonna be that last page? Hahahaha

KcaT
Smile Maker discussion 04 Jan 23:18
joined Jan 8, 2014

Yae actually reminds me of this:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/beyond_the_feeling#2

And this:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cigarette_liar

+1 !!!! your right ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol cool news...I for one would already be purchasing real releases except im certain I have little to no ability to learn characters/kanji...but I do enjoy learning some of the language from anime etc... ^_^

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

I say a romance tag should be added ^_^

OMG what a perfect book! Adding to faves!

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 10:54PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol that was awesome...

joined Jan 8, 2014

I feel like this ch. Sucked...lol, its way to early to be introducing some guy character...and didnt really get any good story...tho the back story I guess is necessary and well, I was not displeased by the art ^_^ alright so maybe this ch. Didnt suck...but I want more lol :p

KcaT
Smile Maker discussion 04 Jan 15:12
joined Jan 8, 2014

Y'all are crazy this was defo yuri!
Anyway, I hope we get more, if not from this story, then from the artist ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

I like all the interpretations ive read here....of course ive got a slightly diff interpretation as well.... but id rather point out the ambiguous-ness of the story as a big +
I think the fact that its left so many blanks and questions is what makes it good yuri...the fact that people can draw on the story and interpret it to their own personal experiences in life, and of course discuss it because of the questions it raises makes it a good story...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, itd be cool if there was more...

KcaT
YuruZero discussion 03 Jan 13:33
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol that was fun...then it got awesome with the plot...very cool ^_^

KcaT
Citrus discussion 03 Jan 12:01
joined Jan 8, 2014

Damn that cover on the special with the love bites... >_<

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, so off the wall and ecchi! thumbs up

KcaT
Nico Leak discussion 03 Jan 11:32
joined Jan 8, 2014

"a niche group of people"
うん、うん
:)

Rofl!

KcaT
Hoememade Yuri (NSFW) 30 Dec 06:54
joined Jan 8, 2014

glance .... ooo you have some style, very nice...ive also drawn some yuri for fun but I can never manage the style, for aesthetics, like you have ^_^