Forum › Posts by Megumiaki

Megumiaki
Secret discussion 22 Jun 03:08
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I feel like this maybe could have benefited from being a series, or at least a two-shot. The kidnapping just felt really sudden, but I can at least imagine the emotional pressures she must have been feeling to lead her to such drastic measures. With more time to actually flesh those details out, the author could have maybe made things develop more smoothly.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Well...um...at least now Momo is being pushed to confront her own feelings? I guess? Yay...

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Astringency is "slight acidity or bitterness of taste or smell," nothing to do with bean fibers.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 19 Jun 00:55
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
E1-87vnviacvw1b-orig

Just a few more weeks!

Megumiaki
Image Comments 19 Jun 00:53
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
E4kpbypvoa8cevn-orig

We love canon yuri

Megumiaki
Image Comments 19 Jun 00:53
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Potato

Food lmao

Megumiaki
Image Comments 14 Jun 22:05
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Adashima-hypnosis

They're so cute!!

Megumiaki
Image Comments 12 Jun 01:21
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Chalkboard

Something interesting about this image that I worry might have gotten a little lost in translation is that the girl on the right isn't necessarily writing that to the girl on the left. She could be writing it to someone else (the teacher?) or just doodling a happy message on the board. The girl on the left is the only one actually looking at the other, so it's possible her love is one-sided.

Or I'm reading too much into it and it's just two girlfriends writing cute messages to each other in the classroom :)

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

While I wish the story would've continued for a while beyond this point, this was still a really fun manga, I liked it a lot. I especially liked all the facial expressions.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Bruh, just, like, go buy some yakiniku. Getting a job to be able to afford it would be easier than this.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, I just reread the last few chapters to get caught back up, and...man.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

What does "moya" mean? As in a couple of chapters ago.

lmao was wondering about it as well, but i think it translates to pain or pangs or something

Here's the Jisho.org definition of もやもや (moya moya):

hazy feeling; uncertain feeling; feeling gloomy; feeling depressed; pent-up feelings; ill feeling

Basically, Saonji is feeling an unexplained uneasiness at seeing Tachibana getting along with another girl. The exact nature of this feeling isn't clear to her yet, presumably because she isn't really aware of how she feels. I'd say "Hazy Feeling" would probably work as a title for Chapter 72, and Chapter 74 could be "Hazier Feeling".

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

No, she's Superman!

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Smooth. I should try this strategy sometime.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

So it is a kink

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jyoshikou_dakara_safe_ch21#14

What the fuck Nanase, apologize to the Pocin right now

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, this is frustrating. I guess I just hate that these kinds of social pressures involving women and marriage exist in real life, so it's frustrating seeing the parts of society that I hate play such a major role in obstructing Seiko's happiness and her and Nagisa's potential happiness together. It's also frustrating seeing Seiko obstruct her own happiness by constantly lying to literally everyone, including herself, about what she actually wants. Still, I don't hate this manga. I just really hope we see some payoff later. This frustration better be worth something. Seiko needs to wake the fuck up and be honest with herself for once, because she is clearly not actually interested in marrying a man.

Edit: the food stuff's great though, especially when paired with Knight Heron's informative credits pages

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 1:41AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 01 Jun 00:40
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
90057911_p0

Yeah, I love that mostly blank but fixed gaze paired with the little heart to the side

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

What a beautiful story, I love it

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This was so sweet. It made me feel that there is still good in this world.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 20 Apr 00:51
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Eyhwrnqu8amzb7a-orig

Yep, they're childhood friends. Kanon calls Chisato "Chii-chan", and that's about all we really know about their relationship until the anime airs in July.

Nijigasaki could still get a 2nd season, it's more like the two projects are running concurrently (along with Sunshine, which, even though the anime is over, is still an active project).

Megumiaki
Image Comments 20 Apr 00:44
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
87761991_p0%20(1)

What might have been.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Dang this is pretty sick

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I love this manga so much, the characters are all so great.
This was an incredibly sweet age gap love story, and also the dynamic between Takuya and Nakashima was hilarious. Sad to see it end.

Takuya's threat at the end had me dying, best line in the series.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

What a legendary April Fools chapter, this was the best