Forum › Posts by yuri-yaoi

yuri-yaoi
Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

How time has changed people 0-0
She's very sweet though. I hope a happy end happens for everyone.

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Pretty cute so far. The profile page/character introduction page had a really great layout.

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

I have no idea what's going on this chapter but okay

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Happy birthday Chika! May you always have fresh mikans, loving fans and your harem, er, idol group by your side!

How can people not like Chika but like Honoka? Anyway Happy bday Chikan <3 thanks for translating!

Personally, Honoka is above Chika in my list mostly because Chika doesn't feel as much of idol material as Honoka did. It was really jarring to me to see her start crying in episode 3 because things weren't going as well as she hoped, similar to how Mio reacted in Im@S:Cinderella Girls. They're both leader characters that didn't really show the backbone they needed to lead their group when it was crucial to do so. From an anime it's fine because it's a possible place of development,but in the real idol world that would be your boot from the group, especially in huge projects like AKB, Morning Musume, etc. Chika isn't a bad character, but she'd be a much better supporting character than leader because she needs the push to really shine her best.

last edited at Aug 2, 2017 1:17AM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Latest chapter was okay. Nisekoi Boyfriend is my favorite series from this author, but this one is alright even if the yandere vibes are there in the background. It's not a bad dom/sub relationship relatively speaking.

stop this shit
no :^)

joined Jul 23, 2017

The realism of this manga is always so soothing to read. These are real issues lesbian couples tackle and seeing them take the time to detail their struggles to get what many take for granted is fascinating.

yuri-yaoi
New Game discussion 31 Jul 17:24
joined Jul 23, 2017

Finally, Nenechii joins the company! And a glasses ship approaches the horizon!

Also being Aoba is suffering. Just split the chickens set with your coworkers or bring extras home for your family!

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 5:25PM

joined Jul 23, 2017

Such a sweet ending. I'm glad that everything worked out nicely, if the author serializes this series I would be all too happy. The way they draw clothes and effects like the starry eyes is the best.

joined Jul 23, 2017

do people who have stopped coming to class count as part of the class

Truer questions have never been asked.

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 5:07PM

yuri-yaoi
Yurucamp discussion 29 Jul 18:52
joined Jul 23, 2017

This was an unexpectedly refreshing read.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Best part of food manga is always the food :9 Mayu ramen is delicious and I really recommend trying some of the "house ramen" recipes from the last chapter. Suan la tang and carbonara ramen was yum!

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

I unironically want more food manga. Wish the anime had been better

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

True friendship is having people stop you from dine and dashing

joined Jul 23, 2017

Food manga is best manga

The negi sausage recipe was delicious.

yuri-yaoi
Image Comments 28 Jul 20:00
joined Jul 23, 2017
C3quikfvyaaympb

Twin tail girls are best girls

yuri-yaoi
Image Comments 28 Jul 19:59
joined Jul 23, 2017
C79dyrquwaamj07.jpg%20orig%20eng

Kanna no

yuri-yaoi
Tiny blue discussion 28 Jul 19:50
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wow, surprisingly adorable! I thought I read all the Nicomaki but there is always more ;>

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ahh, Mifune is too sweet a character to be caught up in these schenenigans. I hope he ends up happy with a guy or girl.
Also, not a big fan for any rape/non-con scenes, but it worked alright in the last chapter. Inugami is really pushing that victim angle which is a pretty sucky thing to do but it happens fairly often in unbalanced relationships where one person glamorizes the other. The sooner they tackle that problem, the better.

Aaaaaand rape. I don't even know why I got my hopes up it's yaoi of course someone is going to get raped.

Unfortunately rape is a pretty common fetish and writer cliche. If you're interested in good ole consensual yaoi, Natsuki is one of my favorite authors who wrote Given and many Haikyuu doujin. Sasaki to Miyano is another cute one (SFW) and Oh My Hero! is a super sweet completed story.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 7:45PM

yuri-yaoi
Collectors discussion 28 Jul 19:30
joined Jul 23, 2017

Best series returns!

When will I be rich enough to just buy new clothes on an outing ;-; they are collectors after all

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

I think it's wrong to look at Nanashi no Asterism as a 'yuri' or 'yaoi' story. It's a coming-of-age story of several adolescents trying to deal with their weird and uncertain feelings by lying a fuckton and being very immature, as adolescents are want to do. Honestly, I think NnA demonstrates some of the best writing I've ever seen in a "yuri" manga, and it had a lot of potential to deal with these weird relationships in an interesting way. It's just a shame it couldn't do something cohesive before the rug got pulled out from under it.

Total agreement. I'm really fond of stories that tackle more realistic character issues over flowery pandering stories, so Nanashi no Asterism was a great read. Obviously from my username I'm fine with the yaoi couple, but I think something people need to realize from this series is that its intention was never to make a get-together romance story but a character insight driven story. There's nothing wrong with wanting an obvious yuri ending, but talking bad about the author or the series because it didn't have an OTP end doesn't seem fair.

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

The moment the camerawoman came up I went "Kera? Fruits? Larme??" It looks like Kera. (If anyone is interested in Japanese street fashions, Kera and Fruits have street snaps, and Gothic Lolita Bible and Larme exists for specific styles)

The mahimahi duo is the cutest.

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Chapter 37's service was on point
Overall, this wasn't a bad series. Felt the ending could have been less rushed, but it may have been axed.

yuri-yaoi
joined Jul 23, 2017

Where's the rest ;; this was too good

joined Jul 23, 2017

So domestic and fluffy. Nico's hair when curled is so pretty too.
Also, how big is this room? The bed is huge because they barely take up one third of it, and then there's plenty of space between the bed and the rest of the room.

yuri-yaoi
Be Happy! discussion 25 Jul 11:45
joined Jul 23, 2017

The art is pretty spot on for this one, especially page 5. I could see that happening in the official comics.
Anyway, more hononico is always good.